image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_7749_(resized).JPG
IMG_7748_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 8 years ago

Your very detailed description and excellent pics define this game as "Players" quality. Unless you're holding out for a local buyer, which can take a while... Assume the majority of potential buyers will have to pay to have it shipped, so you'll need to fall below $3K before you'll generate much serious interest.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I think all the new Stern pins are hurting the market on these classic machines.

Lord, I sure as hell hope so!!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from altan:

I disagree. This isn't a top end restoration, but calling it a "players"? No way, IMHO. Looks like a nice game. Market will decide...

Repaired boards, rebuilt cabinet & touchups, playfield wear & touchups... "Players" game. Apparently the market has decided, nearly a month, no bites and he's dropping the price.

My remarks are in NO WAY an insult to the owner, just honest advice to a new Pinsider from a guy who's been in pinball for 27 years. That being said, I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt as being honest and buy from him, but not this game at this price. Maybe you should be jumping on it?

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Jonjon74:

I originally picked up 2 Funhouses and sold one off.
Not sure if you would call it a restoration but I spent a lot of time getting to this stage.
Work log below: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-house-restoration Thanks

Aw damn! You're THAT guy! I was following that thread of you trying to sell one or both of those 2 flood damaged machines! You took a LOT of crap from people over that, I actually felt bad for you... But begs the question... Why did you go thru all that to end up selling it 2 months later? Its nearly impossible to recoup all that time effort and expense!

#30 7 years ago

Well, I admire you, were a lot alike (except that I hate Stern machines). But like I said before, drop your price to like $2900, be open to shipping, which is just a matter of letting STI come by and pick it up with almost no effort from you, and it'll be sold by the weekend.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Hold out for what your wanting for the machine. With so many NIB options right now (GB/TH for example) market is a little more stagnant right now.....

Ummm, that is a twisted version of a double-negative! Sorry, but that made absolutely no sense... Clearly you weren't a marketing major! lol At least silly stuff like this is giving me excuses to keep bumping this for Jon!

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Jonjon74:

ZenTron,I feel as thought my integrity is being challenged. Now this thread has turned into a pissing contest.

Jon, I sincerely apologize bro, this is probably my fault, and was nowhere near my intention... I was actually trying to help you, I think you're a good dude, and I have never questioned your integrity. I believe I actually said that I admired you!
I wont chime in on this anymore, and I am truly genuinely sincerely sorry if I messed up your sale thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-funhouse-williams-1990-trade-only?tu=theonlyest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.