Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Shredso
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4954 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4951 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4945 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4948 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4949 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad is in 'expired' status. Only you can see it.
    Please end your ad to remove it from our marketplace.

for sale

For sale: FunHouse

Added: July 7th, 2021
    Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 9,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Doug Huse reassembled, Doug Huse Cabinet, New Side Art, New Playfield, NOS Plastics, Signed by Artist and Designer translite. Redone a few years ago and less then 50 plays on it since. Extra pieces, Manual, Binder. Collector condition.
    (Selling because I want to, not because I need to.) Located Hackettstown, Allamuchy, NJ. Will not ship, pickup only, walk out basement. Price is firm.

Item photos

IMG_4945 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4948 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4949 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4951 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4954 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Hackettstown, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are funrudy's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to funrudy's stats page

#2 3 months ago

Ad reads well but the pics don't seem to do it justice. Perhaps pics of the underside of the playfield, inside backbox , back of cabniet etc. I'm assuming flippers and pops are rebuilt? GLWTS.

#3 3 months ago

I usually just keep my mouth shut on a for sale ad but man, put all that work in on this game and have that scratched up armor?

#4 3 months ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

I usually just keep my mouth shut on a for sale ad but man, put all that work in on this game and have that scratched up armor?

Thank you. I was just going to say that. The inside doesn't look collector quality, either, but that could just be bad lighting. Perhaps our definitions of CQ differ. To each, his own.

But for this price, you need well lit pics of every square inch of the thing. There's not even a shooter lane pic! But GLWTS!

#5 3 months ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

At this price point I was thinking the same when I get this ad a couple hours ago. A little polishing or chrome armor will go along way.

#6 3 months ago

powdercoat it up and maybe you'll get 6500=7k

#7 3 months ago

Seller is a quality guy. Regardless of the opinions above and where it net’s out, buy with confidence. No drama. GLWS. Does the pinside handle go with the game?

#8 3 months ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Seller is a quality guy. Regardless of the opinions above and where it net’s out, buy with confidence. No drama. GLWS. Does the pinside handle go with the game?

Agreed. I'm not trying to price police...I just think it needs better pictures and a little tweaking at that price.

#9 3 months ago

Does the display have some issues?

#10 3 months ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Powercoat would hurt the value imo. Game looks very nice to me but you definitely need better pics at this price level.

#11 3 months ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I got $7k for my restored Funhouse a few months ago. It sold in a couple hours, I bet I could have listed it for $1k more and had the same result. Mine was an original restored cab. It did have a handful of expensive mods.

Definitely needs some better pics.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside