Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by codered9394
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,400 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: FunHouse

Added: March 18th, 2019 Ended: March 26th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

Working playing Funhouse set up at league
solid cab needs decals
head decals included
good displays
LEDs in backglass
Rudy working
needs shopped
flips recent rebuild
good backglass
new leg levelers
Will consider shipping
can meet or deliver +\- 150 miles
Photos will be sent upon request

Item photos

1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Salinas, CA, US

Seller insights

These are one-armed-bandit's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to one-armed-bandit's stats page

#3 3 months ago

Just proceed with caution. That machine is definitely on route (or league I suppose) and this is the FIRST and only post by this newer user. I would ask for pictures of the underside of the play field with the same two games on either side in the background. Anyone could have taken those pics of that game on location.

Most people with any experience at all selling games knows to remove the PF glass when taking pics for a pinball ad.

Another point I thought of is that any operators of Funhouse (and the other games in those pics) are going to know that Funhouse is worth spending a couple hours shopping the machine out before posting it for sale.

#4 3 months ago

If this is the same place I got my Ghostbusters a few years ago from in Salinas then the seller is legit.

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from krazy53:

If this is the same place I got my Ghostbusters a few years ago from in Salinas then the seller is legit.

See that's the problem. How do you know it's THAT person that posted this listing.

#6 3 months ago

This is one of those buy in person pins.
New member....., its a long list.
Cash on glass.

#7 3 months ago

I'd have to question why none of the local league players would have scooped this up...

#8 3 months ago

Definitely covering all my basis on this one. He seems legit but the texting back and fourth seem kind of strange. I was going to ask if anyone had any dealings here with this person. I'm going to get the sellers number and try to call him today. I'll post here to give insite for anyone interested in this pin.

#9 3 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

See that's the problem. How do you know it's THAT person that posted this listing.

I’m going purely off of his screen name, my GB has both the left and right flipper buttons on the right side.

As said before, cash on glass because everyone’s idea of condition varies.

#10 3 months ago

By the handle name and city, I’m thinking he’s part of the Monterey Flipper Pinball league...Legit.

#11 3 months ago

Requested better pictures of cabinet and playfield but none have showed up yet. The messages that have been going on makes me believe there not American. Please be cautious without a doubt if your thinking of buying this pin.

#12 3 months ago

Also, the fact that this seller has not responded at all is another red flag!

#13 3 months ago

He responded and said that it sold locally. Who knows!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside