IMG_1595 (resized).JPG
IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMG_1587 (resized).JPG
IMG_1601 (resized).JPG
IMG_1602 (resized).JPG
IMG_1603 (resized).JPG
IMG_1604 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: FunHouse

Added: 2019-03-14 00:09:03 UTC • Ended: March 18th, 2019
Condition: As is

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item photos

IMG_1587 (resized).JPG
IMG_1595 (resized).JPG
IMG_1597 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1601 (resized).JPG
IMG_1602 (resized).JPG
IMG_1603 (resized).JPG
IMG_1604 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are gdavie's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to gdavie's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cinnaminson, NJ, US

#2 5 years ago

Looks like one of the early Sys 11 board set models. Rare find.

#3 5 years ago

Seller is very nice but nervous ..

#4 5 years ago

I saw this game on craiglist ..was having a hard time with all the people calling his house and low balling him ..I recommend that he list on pinside ....

#5 5 years ago

I’d love to hear some of these lowball offers just for laughs.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Looks like one of the early Sys 11 board set models. Rare find.

How can you tell this from the photos?

#7 5 years ago

Looks nice.

#8 5 years ago

I can’t remember, but are Rudy’s eyes supposed to be closed when the game is in attract mode?

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I can’t remember, but are Rudy’s eyes supposed to be closed when the game is in attract mode?

Yes his eyes are closed in attract mode.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How can you tell this from the photos?

Thicker side rails, protruding start button.

#11 5 years ago

More pics would be helpful if seller doesn't want more calls. Show pics of the backbox, including battery area, inside the cabinet, playfields area with glass off, maybe even a short video showing Rudy working, etc. $4k is a little high just based on the pics he's showing so I'm not surprised people are low balling him. It may be worth what he's asking, just need more info.

#12 5 years ago

That is a cool find, i don't think I've ever seen a sys 11 funhouse before. Would be interested to know if it was a diamond plate playfield as well since its an early example.

#13 5 years ago

Just to be clear, I'm almost 100% positive it's just the soundboard that is from a System 11 game. The rest of the game is typical WPC fare.

#14 5 years ago

what's the black horizontal strip at the bottom of the front cab? is that normal?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Just to be clear, I'm almost 100% positive it's just the soundboard that is from a System 11 game. The rest of the game is typical WPC fare.

That is correct. Only the sound boards were system 11 on early Funhouse games.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:what's the black horizontal strip at the bottom of the front cab? is that normal?

I'm guessing tape covering cab damage.

#17 5 years ago

I'd blame it on him being a newbie but even regulars here do it.

Photos: Glass off. Take some with the game off and well lit as all the game lighting makes it hard to tell condition.

He is a newbie so I'd take the 100 % working with a grain of sale. We all know what craigslist 100 % working is.

#18 5 years ago

Didn't earlier versions like this one have diamond plated playfields? Looks to be in good shape...

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Didn't earlier versions like this one have diamond plated playfields? Looks to be in good shape...

It's really hard to tell what kind of shape it is in. Pictures are dark, inserts are on, quality is bad.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's really hard to tell what kind of shape it is in. Pictures are dark, inserts are on, quality is bad.

True but usually there is a wear spot at the kickout and looks to be pretty solid in that area which makes me think its a diamond plate version?

#21 5 years ago

I haven’t scrutinized the pictures but at a quick glance the kick out hole on the right has a considerable amout of wear.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

I haven’t scrutinized the pictures but at a quick glance the kick out hole on the right has a considerable amout of wear.

The left inlane has some wear too. You just can’t see enough of this game and so the seller should expect a lot of questions from buyers. Nobody is going to give $4k as is.

#23 5 years ago

Not really bashing his game but I do love how the "blue nub of death" on the wireform ramp that goes to the left inlane is held together by a zip tie.

#24 5 years ago

If you have stuff like zip ties holding stuff on you can expect to find a lot more things that will need attention.

#25 5 years ago

Its one of the 200 sample versions which is pretty cool.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

If you have stuff like zip ties holding stuff on you can expect to find a lot more things that will need attention.

Yep, game seems to have a lot of wear but a good base if someone wants to do a full restore

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its one of the 200 sample versions which is pretty cool.

So how can we all tell this is a sample game? Or that there is an alternate boardset in it? There's no pictures of the boards in the backbox.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

So how can we all tell this is a sample game? Or that there is an alternate boardset in it? There's no pictures of the boards in the backbox.

System 11 side rails, start button different... that stuff was only on the 200 samples.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-funhouse-59?hl=scoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.