Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by delti90
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kill him (resized).jpg
rudy (resized).jpg
IMG_5244 (resized).JPG
IMG_5248 (resized).JPG
IMG_5258 (resized).JPG
IMG_5257 (resized).JPG
IMG_5241 (resized).JPG
IMG_5253 (resized).JPG
IMG_5252 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,500

for sale

For sale: FunHouse

Added: December 11th, 2018 Ended: December 13th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Selling my Funhouse. Game works 100%. Game had a complete playfield teardown when I bought it a couple of years ago. Also rebuilt the flippers, did a Rudy rebuild, bought a new translite, installed Cliffys and Super Bands. Game has partial LEDs. Game looks nice and plays well.

Item photos

IMG_5248 (resized).JPG
IMG_5244 (resized).JPG
IMG_5241 (resized).JPG
IMG_5252 (resized).JPG
IMG_5253 (resized).JPG
IMG_5257 (resized).JPG
IMG_5258 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New Hartford, CT, US

Seller insights

These are sagejr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sagejr's stats page

#2 7 months ago

Wish you were closer! Won't last long.

#3 7 months ago

Smokin price

#4 7 months ago

Good price GLWTS.

#5 7 months ago

wish i hadnt just bought a car...

#6 7 months ago

looks/sounds like a great players. gl.

#7 7 months ago

pinball alley by me just sold a refurbed one of these with blue armor and legs for 12,000 while i was in there lol we dont know how good we got it on pinside let me tell you.

#8 7 months ago

This is nuts! I bought one that needs a ton of work recently for $3500.

#9 7 months ago

Super tempting, wish you were closer.

#10 7 months ago

This was my first true "grail" game. I played this game many many times way back in the day and dumped a small fortune into it at the local arcade where I grew up back in the early 90s. Years went by and I always remembered it. Then back in 2013 I spotted a trashed one at a campground. It was only half working at the time. I must've played it 20 times in a row. Then and there I knew I needed to have one. I finally found this one back in 2015. I gave it a lot of TLC and made it the best that I could. It's a good game.

#11 7 months ago

Surprised to see you selling it, I thought that one was bolted to the floor when I was there guess its time to move on glws & great price.

#12 7 months ago

Wow! Super good price on that

#13 7 months ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

Surprised to see you selling it, I thought that one was bolted to the floor when I was there guess its time to move on glws & great price.

True Story...My game room is being relocated to a much smaller room in the house so I'm thinking it's time to shake things up.

#14 7 months ago

"Hey bucko, don't sell me.."

rudy (resized).jpg
#16 7 months ago

Yes you must be smocking something cause that's a nice price!

#17 7 months ago
Quoted from atrainn:

This is nuts! I bought one that needs a ton of work recently for $3500.

Overpaid.

#18 7 months ago

Sign of the times when seeing a fairly-priced pin is such a surprise. It has been this way for a while now. The greed and gouging is way out of hand. Kudos to all sellers who have the character to price fairly, like this guy.

#19 7 months ago

Someone is going to get a nice deal. One of the best games ever.

#20 7 months ago

Just trying to post it for a reasonable price.... Funny thing is that the pinside "suggested price" was $3,999 when I created the ad today. Nobody wants to take a loss on a game they sell but I always try to sell at a fair price.

#21 7 months ago

PM Sent.

#22 7 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Just trying to post it for a reasonable price.... Funny thing is that the pinside "suggested price" was $3,999 when I created the ad today. Nobody wants to take a loss on a game they sell but I always try to sell at a fair price.

Rest of pinside be like...

Kill him (resized).jpg
#23 7 months ago

Well by a "ton of work" I just mean it is just unbelievably dirty. It should look really nice once I finish cleaning it up. Also the fact that it was local helps more than justifying a few more hundred to ship.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside