Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by kaneda
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20150801_082105.jpg
IMG_20150801_081810.jpg
1438399577431-872275360.jpg
IMG_20150731_202152.jpg
1438399528431429222743.jpg
post_image8.jpg
post_image7.jpg
post_image4.jpg
post_image6.jpg
post_image5.jpg
post_image3.jpg
post_image1.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,950

for sale

Fully brassed TOM for sale/trade

Added: August 1st, 2015 Ended: August 14th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Fully brassed TOM inside and out (full armor, side rails, lockdown bar, hinges, legs, bolts, apron, flippers, PDI brass shooter rod) and even the habitrails (wire ramps) and metal parts like the magnetic diverter support are brassed.

The front access door is customized brass that matches the rest of the game (no coin mech).

Color matched playfield LEDs with incandescent GI, Pinball Pro Speakers
PF in very nice condition with minor wear on the rollovers, plays real fast. 100% working, trunk works great, brass tiger saw mod, home rom 1.4H.
Manual included, black leg protectors, custom instruction cards.

The brass on the left corner of the lockdown bar is starting to show some wear. The trunk is reinforced but has some cracks on the bottom of it (not noticeable when playing).

Looking to sale or trade + cash. I'm looking for nice examples of SOF, Grand Lizard, Pinball Magic, BSD and maybe others (nothing in my history).

Item photos

post_image1.jpg
post_image3.jpg
post_image5.jpg
post_image6.jpg
post_image4.jpg
post_image7.jpg
post_image8.jpg
1438399528431429222743.jpg
IMG_20150731_202152.jpg
1438399577431-872275360.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Glendale, AZ, US

Seller insights

These are holmstarrunner's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to holmstarrunner's stats page

#2 4 years ago

I bought this pin 7 months ago from a pinsider. You can see it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fully-brassed-theatre-of-magic

#3 4 years ago

PM sent

#4 4 years ago

Just added brand new PDI flipper buttons. Here a couple pics. One of the matching flipper button and one of the brassed Theatre entrance.

IMG_20150801_081810.jpg

IMG_20150801_082105.jpg

#5 4 years ago

$6150 price bump.

#6 4 years ago

Still available. Had a couple trade offers but it's still on the market for now. I'm interested in what others think of the price. My pictures aren't the best as I only have my phone but is truly a beautiful pin.

Fair? I can still go down a little so make an offer. If you have a nice SOF, Grand Lizard or Sorcerer, even better!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

and one of the brassed Theatre entrance.

nice machine, good luck with the sale/trade.

who did the brassed Theatre entrance. ?

#8 4 years ago

Beautiful looking machine, good luck with the sale.

#9 4 years ago

Your price is very reasonable but it's the dead of summer. I realized people just are not looking to buy in the summer months.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

nice machine, good luck with the sale/trade.
who did the brassed Theatre entrance. ?

No idea who brassed the machine. It is very shiny and reflective. You can see me in the reflection of the access door.

Thanks for the nice comments!

#11 4 years ago

Okay, final price bump. $5950 firm. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it for now.

#12 4 years ago

If u were closer id come check bit out and probably purchase it . Definitely a pin I wanna own at some point

#13 4 years ago

Deal with confidence. Seller is a great guy. I've played this TOM and it's amazing. I wish I had the money.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Deal with confidence. Seller is a great guy. I've played this TOM and it's amazing. I wish I had the money.

Thanks 1iblind. It was fun to have you over. You can see the Zeke's Peak in one of the pics you brought!

#15 4 years ago

To those on the fence, the brass alone is about a grand. This is a great buy!

#16 4 years ago

Is the Zeke's Peak for sale?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Is the Zeke's Peak for sale?

Perhaps if you want a package deal.

#18 4 years ago

Sale pending. Thanks to those that showed interest and bumped the thread.

#19 4 years ago

Did she sell?

#20 4 years ago

How much do you want for your Shadow. Saw the craigslist ad saying you might part with it?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

How much do you want for your Shadow. Saw the craigslist ad saying you might part with it?

Interesting, I've never considered selling my Shadow. In fact, that would be the last to leave. You are however welcome to come play it.

#22 4 years ago

Did the TOM Sell?

#23 4 years ago

Great price. I have a polished brass restored TOM and will never part with it. Hopefully it sold for the OP.

#24 4 years ago

My TOM is still pending sale. The buyer is planning to pick it up in person in ~ 2 weeks. I am trading for a RFM plus cash. Once official, I'll update the post.

#25 4 years ago

Revenge from Mars plus $5'950 I hope.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside