(Topic ID: 210923)

For sale: Full Throttle - Trades? Iron Man?

By waldo34

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180301_135220 (resized).jpg
20180301_135223 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#21 6 years ago

So he can have 2?

pinside...

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

He is talking it up so I said buy it. I'm not going to stalk his profile to see what games he owns. Game cost $7000 new but heighway support has completely fell off the face of the earth. Fun game but with out code and hardware support its value has tanked unfortunately.

He said what it cost new and said it was fast. Both are true statements, hardly "talking it up". I own one too and really will talk it up!

The code is complete on Full Throttle. Their support could suck--I haven't dealt with new guys. The old team helped me on 1 small issue.

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder or some grudge against heighway...life's short, chill. Pinball guys don't HAVE to be hyper-critical and make confrontational comments do they? It's the weekend....have a beer or something.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

That is how limited they are right now.

Well, don't hold your air for another "update" because it ain't happening! What else do you want it to do code wise? They could probably come up with a couple more features/modes I suppose(all games could!)...realistically though, the new guys aren't doing it and I think the "old" guys said it was done. You can make any game more challenging with the proper setup and feature adjustments as well.

Besides when is an easy to understand game a bad thing? Nothing wrong with fast, fun and easy to understand. Not every game is for everyone(I think MB is easy and boring!). You try and explain some games to people and their eyes roll back in their head after the 5th layer of do this then that and that etc.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-full-throttle-il-wi?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.