(Topic ID: 210923)

For sale: Full Throttle - Trades? Iron Man?

By waldo34

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180301_135220 (resized).jpg
20180301_135223 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Full Throttle - Trades? Iron Man?

Added: 2018-02-26 19:40:39 UTC • Ended: March 6th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

Purchased this about a month ago from a local Pinsider. Game is perfect, let me know what questions you have or shoot me a trade offer.

Item photos

20180301_135223 (resized).jpg
20180301_135220 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waldo34's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waldo34's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lake Villa, IL, US

#2 6 years ago

PM sent - wouldn't mind figuring something out if possible.

#4 6 years ago

Awesome game....Was able to play this last night! GLWS bump

#5 6 years ago

Bump, lowered the price, open to trade offers as well.

#6 6 years ago

Does it have the big LCD in the backbox?

#7 6 years ago

Could someone buy this so I stop feeling compelled to try to figure something out?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Could someone buy this so I stop feeling compelled to try to figure something out?

just buy it Dan! You wont regret it!!!!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Does it have the big LCD in the backbox?

Yes, just added a couple of pics.

#10 6 years ago

This game was 7000.00 new ,

And a very fast wide body

#11 6 years ago

Wow, I played one of these at Allentown a while back and really liked it. For the price of a used Stern pro seems like a deal.

#12 6 years ago

if sell can get this to pittsburgh, I'm take it!! ; ) Would look nice next to my Alien

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

if sell can get this to pittsburgh, I'm take it!! ; ) Would look nice next to my Alien

I agree! How far a drive are you from him? Meet him in the middle?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

This game was 7000.00 new ,
And a very fast wide body

Buy it then

#15 6 years ago

I reached out to see if he was interested in meeting closer

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I will be driving to Allentown in May. Assuming Waldo is willing to wrap up the game and get it to me in advance, then I can bring it to you.

$100 for gas money (this assumes you meet me on my route/ not delivery out of my way or I can unload it somewhere easy on my route/ in Allentown when I arrive >> I need an empty vehicle as soon as I get there as I am picking up a game for myself)

#17 6 years ago

Thanks for the transport offer, I'll keep this idea in mind. Hoping to complete the sale sooner vs. later. Was selling to fund something else and the more I play this pin the more fun I have. Game really is a blast.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Thanks for the transport offer, I'll keep this idea in mind. Hoping to complete the sale sooner vs. later. Was selling to fund something else and the more I play this pin the more fun I have. Game really is a blast.

yeah, I figured any buyer would be paying you 100% in advance. i dont want to deal with handling any cash for a transport.

LMK if you need my help. Happy to help out a good dude like you.

#19 6 years ago

Thanks but I'm also looking for a quicker turnaround. Really appreciate the offer though!

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks but I'm also looking for a quicker turnaround. Really appreciate the offer though!

Just have it shipped by STI. It's easy. Sure it costs some money for delivery, so what? It's your hobby. You deserve it!
I ship all the time. It's the best.

#21 6 years ago

So he can have 2?

pinside...

#22 6 years ago

Really good price. GLWS

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

So he can have 2?
pinside...

He is talking it up so I said buy it. I'm not going to stalk his profile to see what games he owns. Game cost $7000 new but heighway support has completely fell off the face of the earth. Fun game but with out code and hardware support its value has tanked unfortunately.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

He is talking it up so I said buy it. I'm not going to stalk his profile to see what games he owns. Game cost $7000 new but heighway support has completely fell off the face of the earth. Fun game but with out code and hardware support its value has tanked unfortunately.

He said what it cost new and said it was fast. Both are true statements, hardly "talking it up". I own one too and really will talk it up!

The code is complete on Full Throttle. Their support could suck--I haven't dealt with new guys. The old team helped me on 1 small issue.

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder or some grudge against heighway...life's short, chill. Pinball guys don't HAVE to be hyper-critical and make confrontational comments do they? It's the weekend....have a beer or something.

#25 6 years ago

I own one, LE

Code may be "complete" as in every insert is being used.

But out of my lineup it is the shallowest code. In fact, there is little to do. The playfield is great, the flow is fast - new code could turn this into a real gem of a game. As it is it will bore anyone out of his mind in a home environment.

Let alone that my Full Throttle has been under a blanket for over a year now as the PC crapped out. I have nothing but good things to say about Hell-mut, he is great. Does not change the fact that I am in no real hurry to get it fixed. New code would change that in a heartbeat.

Wickerman, you can explain Full Throttle's rules to anyone in a minute or less. Including endgame. That is how limited they are right now.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

That is how limited they are right now.

Well, don't hold your air for another "update" because it ain't happening! What else do you want it to do code wise? They could probably come up with a couple more features/modes I suppose(all games could!)...realistically though, the new guys aren't doing it and I think the "old" guys said it was done. You can make any game more challenging with the proper setup and feature adjustments as well.

Besides when is an easy to understand game a bad thing? Nothing wrong with fast, fun and easy to understand. Not every game is for everyone(I think MB is easy and boring!). You try and explain some games to people and their eyes roll back in their head after the 5th layer of do this then that and that etc.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-full-throttle-il-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.