(Topic ID: 170799)

For sale: Full Throttle (Heighway Pinball, 2015)

By parabol420

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by murdock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_02 (resized).jpg
IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpg
IMG_0332 (resized).jpg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
IMG_0334 (resized).jpg
IMG_0335 (resized).jpg
IMG_0336 (resized).jpg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpg
IMG_0338 (resized).jpg
IMG_0339 (resized).jpg
IMG_0341 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Full Throttle (Heighway Pinball, 2015)

Added: 2016-10-11 02:05:53 UTC • Ended: October 23rd, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 6,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Up for sale is my Full Throttle that I purchased NIB at TPF 2016.

Game was on route for 2 months, but was taken very good care of during that time, and has spent the rest of the time in my personal collection at home.

Has the black on black cabinet, 27" back box monitor, and shaker.

Can do cash or trade +/- cash and am interested in several items not limited to my wishlist. Particularly looking for AFM, JunkYard, WH20, TZ. Shipping through STI not a problem.

Item photos

IMG_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_0341 (resized).jpg
IMG_0339 (resized).jpg
IMG_0338 (resized).jpg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpg
IMG_0336 (resized).jpg
IMG_0335 (resized).jpg
IMG_0334 (resized).jpg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
IMG_0332 (resized).jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpg
IMG_0327 (resized).jpg
IMG_02 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are parabol420's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to parabol420's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Gladstone, MO, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 7 years ago

Pre-expo bump!

This is a great opportunity to pick up a fully loaded full throttle, a grand less than buying one new, and be able to quickly swap a new alien kit into it, thus two great games for under 10k total!

#3 7 years ago

I have a junkyard I might be willing to part with plus some cash of course. If there is one at Expo maybe Ill play it a bit more and see if it fits into my line up , and If I like it. Hummmmm .. see ya at expo!

#4 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller! I played this game on location and it was awesome.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from AtomicChuck:

I have a junkyard I might be willing to part with plus some cash of course. If there is one at Expo maybe Ill play it a bit more and see if it fits into my line up , and If I like it. Hummmmm .. see ya at expo!

Sounds great, let me know what you think once you play one, they are fun and very fast! Wish I were going to Expo this year, gonna be a really good one.

#6 7 years ago

Bump for a good game!

#7 7 years ago

Great game. Good price.

#8 7 years ago

I have spent a few quarters on this machine. It plays fast and fantastic. Seller is a great individual who takes cares of all of his machines. Whoever buys this will probably end up buying more from his outstanding collection in the future.

#9 7 years ago

As a fullT owner there is no way I'd sell mine for this! Great game and alien reveal very soon which makes this even more attractive. Glws.

#10 7 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Bump for Expo morning! You know you want to pick this up after you play Alien tonight

#11 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller. Buy/trade with confidence. Bought two games (JD/PM) from him. Games were as described and well maintained . Easy transaction.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-full-throttle-heighway-pinball-2015-2018 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.