(Topic ID: 186046)

For sale or trade: Full Throttle (price reduced)

By Nevus

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rockrand
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
gp (resized).jpg
rossi (resized).png
VR2 (resized).JPG
FT (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
IMG_4048 (resized).JPG
IMG_4028 (resized).JPG
IMG_4022 (resized).JPG
IMG_4021 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale or trade: Full Throttle (price reduced)

Added: 2017-04-08 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (July 2nd, 2017) • Ended: August 12th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

1 owner HOU Full Throttle purchased NIB at 2016 Texas Pinball Festival. This game works 100%. This is the standard edition with the large LCD upgrade. The color is black on black. The original motorcycle toy was replaced with 2 die cast MotoGP style bikes. I prefer cash, but open to trades. No issues, I like to move them in and out for variety.

Call, text or PM
Chris ### ### #### [phone number removed]
Shreveport LA 71106

Full High Res photos here
https://goo.gl/photos/TrHPvqAKSaDww5TB7

Disclosures:
The metal frame that surrounds the class has minor paint chips in the front left (visible in photos). This is from setting it down on a tile floor, not from a bad paint job.

Item photos

IMG_4021 (resized).JPG
IMG_4022 (resized).JPG
IMG_4028 (resized).JPG
IMG_4048 (resized).JPG
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Nevus's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Nevus's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Shreveport, LA, US

#2 7 years ago

Deal in confidence with Nevus. Great Pinsider who takes superb care of his games.

#3 7 years ago

This game is phenomenal! Great shots, sweet modes, and European motorcycle heroes!

These don't come up very often. Buy this and pick up the Alien kit when it's available. GLWS!

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

This game is phenomenal! Great shots, sweet modes, and European motorcycle heroes!

And super rare and collectible to boot. Under 100 made, no more being made I've heard. There are more Mystery Castles in existence than this title.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

no more being made I've heard

Really? I think they still have them up on their website to order

#6 7 years ago

Played this one...looks like new!

#7 7 years ago

How much for the just the garage door?

#8 7 years ago

Happy Easter Bump. Price is OBO and I'm open to trades.

#9 7 years ago

I will miss playing this one. Totally dialed and fun to play, especially with the large backbox screen. Seems like a good choice for someone waiting for Alien... play FT for a while and install the kit when it's ready.

#10 7 years ago

For those wondering about doing an Alien kit, ANdrew has said he will take care of people to update the main PC on fullT.

I would assume a minor charge to just cover the wholesale price of the PC. Swapping in a new kit is a ten minute process and your old pf will fit right under your cab in a custom box.

#11 7 years ago

That is some fantastic under-the-playfield engineering there.

#12 7 years ago

Full Throttle is a blast to play. Will look awesome next to my Alien when it gets delivered.

3 weeks later
#13 6 years ago

Bump

#14 6 years ago

One of the rarest modern games.
Is it really just the theme that you guys don't like?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Is it really just the theme that you guys don't like?

There aren't many around to play so people don't know what they are missing is my theory. The theme is great! Racing? Not sure I see the issue...people cry for original themes then get gun-shy when it's not a Stern movie based photoshopped art license maybe? Who knows. I love mine. Fastest game I have. Great "flow" if that's your thing.

#16 6 years ago

*Bump*

Open to trades

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

*Bump*

Price reduced. Thanks for looking.

1 month later
#18 6 years ago

Bump

Game is still available. I'm interested sale or trade and price is OBO. Thanks!

#19 6 years ago

When Aliens start pumping out, people will want one. It's really fun but also its not super easy so it stays in the collection.

2 weeks later
#20 6 years ago

24th wedding anniversary bump!

Price reduced to $5200. I'm ready to sell this game to fund a new purchase. PM or text or call to discuss.

Chris

#21 6 years ago

Great deal!

#22 6 years ago

Dude that's a steal. I've played this one and it's fantastic.

Seller is great too and might let you play his Nip It.

#23 6 years ago

That is a steal. Mine would not go anywhere at that price. Game has great code and some of the best flow in pinball. Good Luck!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

That is a steal. Mine would not go anywhere at that price. Game has great code and some of the best flow in pinball. Good Luck!

Right on. If there is anyone local that hasn't played it---go give it a shot and think if you could buy a stern pro as good.

#25 6 years ago

How much for just the playfield? Anyone else want the cabinet to use for Alien?

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

How much for just the playfield? Anyone else want the cabinet to use for Alien?

$5200 I'm not looking to part it out.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

$5200 I'm not looking to part it out.

I wanted to be one of the first to ask someone to part out a Heighway game. I didn't expect you to do that anyway.

#28 6 years ago

Sucks you have to sell right now. As soon as Aliens start shipping out, the value on this machine will jump. I would never sell for under 6k. Mine isn't going anywhere. Shorter ball times like IM and the game is fast and hard. Love it.

#29 6 years ago

It's not that I have to sell, but I'm ready to try something new. I do think patience would eventually have brought a higher price, but that's okay. Thanks for the interest and support.

#30 6 years ago

Good morning bump!

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I do think patience would eventually have brought a higher price

Game has been for sale for almost 4 months...

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Game has been for sale for almost 4 months...

I'm thinking he meant hold on to it until the re re unveiling of Alien. When Aliens start popping up and actually shipping this should sell easy. It's priced at a $1500 discount! Not many people know what a great game this is because there are so few.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I'm thinking he meant hold on to it until the re re unveiling of Alien. When Aliens start popping up and actually shipping this should sell easy. It's priced at a $1500 discount! Not many people know what a great game this is because there are so few.

Got it, thanks...i think my comment came across as snarky, it wasnt intended that way. Perhaps I could have worded it better. Was just surprised that 3.75 months wasnt " patient"...

#34 6 years ago

No offense taken here. I'm just trying to sell my game. No tricks etc. it works perfectly. I appreciate that the theme does not have wide appeal. I personally like the theme.

I am offering it at a substantial reduction from what I paid. My guess is that I'm not far off from what a FT kit (shipped) would cost an Alien owner. But think of all the spare parts they would have if they got the whole game!

#35 6 years ago

Bump

FT (resized).jpgFT (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago

Valentino says, "Buy this game. I like ikt so much my bike is on it!""

VR2 (resized).JPGVR2 (resized).JPG

#37 6 years ago

rossi (resized).pngrossi (resized).png

#38 6 years ago

** Bump ** Price reduced

gp (resized).jpggp (resized).jpg

#39 6 years ago

This is a steal. Maybe drop the link in the Alien thread...?

#40 6 years ago

Thanks and good idea. I linked the ad there.

#41 6 years ago

Wow...this should go quick!

#42 6 years ago

IMG_1880 (resized).JPGIMG_1880 (resized).JPG

#43 6 years ago

What the hell? Why is this not sold.
It's being given away for cryin out loud.

#44 6 years ago

I appreciate the kind words. I have a few offers as of today and I am working my way through them.

#45 6 years ago

The game is sold pending payment. Thanks for all of the inquiries and good will.

Chris

#46 6 years ago

#47 6 years ago

Heck of a deal on a super fun game

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-full-throttle-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.