(Topic ID: 134322)

For sale: FT: Scared Stiff... HUO and low plays!

By teekee

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clint_trek.jpg
clint_Eastwood_cigar.gif
image.jpeg
images.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
smiley_dracula.gif
elvira_our_girl.jpg
elvira_smoke_355x192.jpg
IMG_3545.jpg
IMG_3551.jpg
IMG_1758_zpseff4a159.jpg
IMG_1764_zps24cfa2f0.jpg
IMG_1762_zpsd76d9654.jpg
IMG_1773_zpsf2223f35.jpg
IMG_1747_zpsf43e966e.jpg
IMG_1766_zps3303ef63.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#52 8 years ago

elvira_smoke_355x192.jpgelvira_smoke_355x192.jpg

#57 8 years ago

Your attitude on Pinside makes you look like an arrogant d**k. That being said, I'm sure you're much nicer in person, your SS is beautiful, and you seem to have a good reputation as a seller. Therefore, good luck with the sale.

#58 8 years ago

Wow - beautiful game!

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Your attitude on Pinside makes you look like an arrogant d**k. That being said, I'm sure you're much nicer in person, your SS is beautiful, and you seem to have a good reputation as a seller. Therefore, good luck with the sale.

your creating multiple accounts and starting racially charged threads is pretty douchey but I bet your are almost tolerable in real life

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

your creating multiple accounts and starting racially charged threads is pretty douchey but I bet your are almost tolerable in real life

Just because you live on Pinside, it doesn't mean that you own Pinside. All of that was worked out years ago.

#61 8 years ago

I'm going to have to go with centerflank on this one. What the hell kind of half ass post was that? Hey TeeKee I really have a shitty opinon of you but I'm going to wrap it in bacon so its tolerable. Hugs and kisses pumpkin.

#63 8 years ago

Ok...I know you said "lots of cash" so I'm coming in heavy...$6.5k !

#64 8 years ago

Hey ,Ted... "I knew you'd be back"!

#65 8 years ago

Yeah, not as much anymore because it's about 65% nasty bullshit...but I'm still here. When's your next party??

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, not as much anymore because it's about 65% nasty bullshit

You must be hanging in the wrong threads Ted. I don't deny that there is some of that, but most of the threads I follow or participate in are nothing like that.

rd

#67 8 years ago

Hah!...maybe it's just the Hobbit, Stern, Jersey Jack type threads I like to read...so, maybe you're right...

#68 8 years ago

er, I mean BUMP for the Teekster!

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Your attitude on Pinside makes you look like an arrogant d**k.

Then I'm sure we'd get along fine... much in common!

Big bump for Elvira!

#70 8 years ago

arrogant d**k BUMP!

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Big bump for Elvira!

Two bumps for Elvira seems more appropriate...

#74 8 years ago

For Trade: Looking to trade this for a HEP restored title. Let me know what you have and the year the restoration was complete.
If you're looking for an HUO SS this is it! You don't find them like this! Pretty much stock but does have some mods. Pinball Pro Speaker Upgrade. One minor flaw on the cabinet. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/teekee_2008/library/2014%20HUO%20Scared%20Stiff?sort=3&page=1

#75 8 years ago

Nice game. I picked one up the other day, looks nothing like this one...I have some work ahead of me.

#77 8 years ago

elvira_our_girl.jpgelvira_our_girl.jpg

1 week later
#78 8 years ago

I can bring to the Cleveland Show on the 10-12th if you have something awesome to trade… or many, many, many hundred dollar bills… or several thousand dollar bills.

#79 8 years ago

Grab them $1k bills and run if anyone is stupid enough to use them!

GLWTSoT!

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I can bring to the Cleveland Show on the 10-12th if you have something awesome to trade… or many, many, many hundred dollar bills… or several thousand dollar bills.

Or, if you are a fan of Blazing Saddles, "someone go back and get a shitload of dimes".

1 week later
#81 8 years ago

For Trade: Looking to trade this for a HEP restored title. Let me know what you have and the year the restoration was complete.
If you're looking for an HUO SS this is it! You don't find them like this! Pretty much stock but does have some mods. Pinball Pro Speaker Upgrade. One minor flaw on the cabinet. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/teekee_2008/library/2014%20HUO%20Scared%20Stiff?sort=3&page=1

#82 8 years ago

Having just gone through shopping my own ss, all I can do is drool over this one. Man, it looks nice, cab decals look great. If it doesnt have leds, future owner should add them, Game really looks great with leds as there are some cool lighting effects.

Curious as to how much of an improvement the speaker system is on ss. Stock actually doesnt sound that bad if you turn it up a bit.

#87 8 years ago

#88 8 years ago

smiley_dracula.gifsmiley_dracula.gif

#89 8 years ago

I'm probably going to purchase this, along your Cactus Canyon, once I win the lottery. First though, I need to start playing the lottery.

In all honesty, while people like to mess with you because of prices/trade requests, I'm always looking forward to the next nice machine that you've got hidden out there in Ohio that I'll never possess.

#90 8 years ago

This SS would make a great Congo retheme. Congo is a theme that's going places!

#91 8 years ago

"Wake me up when this is sold...!"

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

"Wake me up when this is sold...!"

"traded" you mean. No sale price listed. Looking for HEPs (hehe)...but maybe only certain HEPs need apply?

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

"traded" you mean. No sale price listed. Looking for HEPs (hehe)...but maybe only certain HEPs need apply?

Looking for validation and feeling important by keeping threads like these going more like.

Otherwise there is no reason to constantly seek out, attain, not play, then trade again games in phenomenal shape.

It's to have a reputation and little more. The only thing sadder would be posting you just bought a Hellcat sportscar on a pinball forum for some reason. But I digress

#95 8 years ago

ISnt there rules about bumping your own thread this many times. 40 post out of 94 are by teepee

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

40 post out of 94 are by teepee

So drain it… and thanks for the bump!

#97 8 years ago

Haters gonna hate bump!

#98 8 years ago

I thought Scared Stiff was such a sought after pin?

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I thought Scared Stiff was such a sought after pin?

It is, but seller is only looking for something specific, HEP restored, which is a fairly limited universe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 38.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 39.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

£ 49.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 249.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-scared-stiff-huo-and-low-plays/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.