• Latest reply 6 years ago by castlesteve
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KLOVPRICEPOLICE2.jpg
Play_Nice.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

F/T F/S BOP

Added: August 30th, 2015 Ended: November 6th, 2015

Price

$ 2,400

Item description

I am interested in selling or trading my BOP. The game plays great and very fast! Depending on how picky you are, it could use some cosmetic work (Maybe decals). The playfield has normal wear, nothing major. This is a very nice players machine. Games I'd be interested in for trade + or - $ would be Tommy,JY,Taxi,FH,RS,WWF,PZ,DRD and LW3. Open to anything, try me! I'll add pics when I get a chance. Thanks for the interest in advance!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

North Merrick, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Newstrish's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Newstrish's stats page

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

For saleI am interested in selling or trading my BOP. The game plays great and very fast! Depending on how picky you are, it could use some cosmetic work (Maybe decals). The playfield has normal wear, nothing major. This is a very nice players machine. Games I'd be interested in for trade + or - $ would be Tommy,JY,Taxi,FH,RS,WWF,PZ,DRD and LW3. Open to anything, try me! I'll add pics when I get a chance. Thanks for the interest in advance!

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24190
Added to the marketplace: August 30th, 2015
Price:
$ 2,400

Located in: Valley Stream, NY, USA

Hahahaha.

#3 6 years ago

Something funny?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

Something funny?

Yup

#5 6 years ago

Ok, thanks for the bumps

#6 6 years ago

I dont get it?, seems like a legit trade or for sale post.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I dont get it?, seems like a legit trade or for sale post.

I'm sure it's a legit post, but a player bop that needs decals and has "normal wear" asking 2400, it made me laugh, literally.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

Ok, thanks for the bumps

No problem. Good luck.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

I'm sure it's a legit post, but a player bop that needs decals and has "normal wear" asking 2400, it made me laugh, literally.

It doesn't mean I expect to get what I'm asking, just a high point... That being said, I'm glad you got a laugh, I was voted class clown after all...

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

go find one for less. chances are not likely. and i believe this one has new ramps nicely LED. OP good luck with sale.

#11 6 years ago

Yeah they have risen in price A LOT. But this is current market value for a BOP.

#12 6 years ago

When I read the ad my first reaction was the seller is either over pricing or underselling the game. I don't think it's an unfair price for an average condition game, but he doesn't do it any favors in his description. When people say things like "depending on how picky you are, it could use some cosmetic work" it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

#13 6 years ago

Pics are worth a thousand words. Fair price if in decent condition. Good luck OP.

#14 6 years ago

i BOP SHE BOP BUMP!

#15 6 years ago

Mine was 750, no cab fade, with ball drop wear. Got a good deal, but not a great one. Base bop looks great but play is marginal at best. I love the game is just not worth a lot since there isn't much to shoot.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

Mine was 750, no cab fade, with ball drop wear. Got a good deal, but not a great one. Base bop looks great but play is marginal at best. I love the game is just not worth a lot since there isn't much to shoot.

You made your point the first time. You don't agree with the price. We get it. Now let it go and let the guy sell his pin.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

go find one for less. chances are not likely. and i believe this one has new ramps nicely LED. OP good luck with sale.

Led did not add cost the game comes with lights, most of the time it's unicorn vomit. New ramps will bump the price but at that point they are just used unbroken ramps. Adding 150 in ramps just puts it on par with a game that has unbroken ramps.not 150 more than a game with original good unbroken ones.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

You made your point the first time. You don't agree with the price. We get it. Now let it go and let the guy sell his pin.

Just responding to the you can't get one for less comment.

#19 6 years ago

Let him sell his game Hawksfan. No one cares what your pricing opinion is. This is the reason every FS post has a bunch of needless posts about what others think something is worth. If your not selling the machine, your opinion of price is irrelvant. If you want to buy something, make an offer, if not, no one wants to hear about what you think something is or is not worth.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Let him sell his game Hawksfan. No one cares what your pricing opinion is. This is the reason every FS post has a bunch of needless posts about what others think something is worth. If your not selling the machine, your opinion of price is irrelvant. If you want to buy something, make an offer, if not, no one wants to hear about what you think something is or is not worth.

well said!

#21 6 years ago

I'll buy the $750 for 1000 and you can have a nice profit.

#22 6 years ago

he told him good luck, he just seems to think its a crazy price. nothing wrong with that.

#23 6 years ago

No one told him not to sell it, certainly not me. I do believe this is a discussion forum.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from legotech1:

I'll buy the $750 for 1000 and you can have a nice profit.

Mines not fs at 1k, it's worth more than that. It's not worth 2k as a bop by itself, by mine's not a bop by itself. But even then mine's not for sale at 10k. Not for sale and value are different. Profit is irrelevant, this is my hobby, these are my toys.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

No one told him not to sell it, certainly not me. I do believe this is a discussion forum.

It is, feel free to open your own thread and discuss the current pricing of BOP. There you will find if people want to join in and listen to your opinion and talk about what you think BOP is worth. Why bring that into a FS post. If you want to discuss something, start a thread and discuss to your content, but why insist on doing it in someone else's thread when they are trying to sell something. Classic reason why so many games never make it to Pinside. People don't want to deal with users and their irrelevant comments.

#26 6 years ago

Play Nice.jpg

Now, now we're all entitled to our opinions. I've had some nibbles and it turns out I may get a game I was asking for. I also have nothing but respect for my brothers in blue. Thanks for the free bumps!

KLOVPRICEPOLICE2.jpg

#27 6 years ago

It is, feel free to open your own thread and discuss the current pricing of BOP. There you will find if people want to join in and listen to your opinion and talk about what you think BOP is worth. Why bring that into a FS post. If you want to discuss something, start a thread and discuss to your content, but why insist on doing it in someone else's thread when they are trying to sell something. Classic reason why so many games never make it to Pinside. People don't want to deal with users and their irrelevant comments.

If everyone out everything they want to say in separate posts it's not really a discussion, it's a simple concept. I told him good luck a long time ago, other people kept talking about the fact I thought the price was crazy.That was actually off topic. They could have just down votes to show disagreement. I responded to those comments.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

Play Nice.jpg
Now, now we're all entitled to our opinions. I've had some nibbles and it turns out I may get a game I was asking for. I also have nothing but respect for my brothers in blue. Thanks for the free bumps!
KLOVPRICEPOLICE2.jpg

Good what game are you getting?

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

actually this a a for sale/Trade thread. if you want to start a discussion start your own thread! op glws/T

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

actually this a a for sale/Trade thread. if you want to start a discussion start your own thread! op glws/T

In a discussion forum, if he did not want comments he would have left it in the marketplace only. By choosing to put it here also he himself opened it for discussion.

#31 6 years ago

At some point you should give it a rest

Like four posts ago...

#32 6 years ago

Glws bump

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

It's a for sale thread.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It's a for sale thread.

Did you even notice the OP admitted he didn't expect the number he was asking and he said it was high?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

Did you even notice the OP admitted he didn't expect the number he was asking and he said it was high?

Yup. That's the point at which I would've backed off, and I'm an asshole.

Someone with enough money to not read the sale thread might give him asking price; anyone who reads the thread will know he'll let it go for less. I think the asking price is high too; I agree with you. It's time to move along, though.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Yup. That's the point at which I would've backed off, and I'm an asshole.
Someone with enough money to not read the sale thread might give him asking price; anyone who reads the thread will know he'll let it go for less. I think the asking price is high too; I agree with you. It's time to move along, though.

Here the funny thing the OP didn't complain about being told the price was high, he admitted it. The whining came from other people, oh and a retailer who figures if this can sell for 2400 private he can showroom ones are 4k. If the OP isn't complaining why is everyone else?

#37 6 years ago

Game is pending , thanks for the interest and input

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from hawksfan:

Here the funny thing the OP didn't complain about being told the price was high, he admitted it. The whining came from other people, oh and a retailer who figures if this can sell for 2400 private he can showroom ones are 4k. If the OP isn't complaining why is everyone else?

It's the enduring mystery of pinside.

All bumps are welcome on a for sale thread...ALL of them.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's the enduring mystery of pinside.
All bumps are welcome on a for sale thread...ALL of them.

yup

#40 6 years ago

welcome BUMP!

#41 6 years ago

Also looking to pick up a BoP if this one falls thru... or if anyone else is putting up for sale

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside