Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

483485.jpg
image.jpeg
58777.jpg
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

If my NGG was already shopped I'd offer that up, but its going to be a bit sadly. Good luck bump.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

I thought this would be gone by now...

Yea...I probably shouldn't have pointed out the flaws...

Quoted from MustangPaul:

yeah me too, just not alot of CSI fans out there, another one was just listed for $4200. 2 for sale at the same time, usually only one comes up every once in a while. I'd really like to have this game and both are within driving distance for me but I don't have the room.

Yea...crazy to have more than one for sale at once. It was really crazy that we had 2 of them at MGC a few years ago. We joked around about having half the domestic run at one show. LOL. To be fair, the other one for sale looks to be nicer, justifying the price difference. We've got both ends of the spectrum covered.

Also...I told you how we could solve that space problem for you...I'd take that Mustang or Metallica off your hands, freeing up the space for CSI plus giving you a good chunk of Christmas money to spend...

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

If my NGG was already shopped I'd offer that up, but its going to be a bit sadly. Good luck bump.

Don't sweat it too much...I'm not a big fan of NGG anyway. Thanks for the thought though!

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Also...I told you how we could solve that space problem for you...I'd take that Mustang or Metallica off your hands, freeing up the space for CSI plus giving you a good chunk of Christmas money to spend...

Nice try. If you saw them you'd know why they are keepers.

#55 3 years ago

Let's see won't ship wants to trade for games no no no one would trade for twd ..met no would trade a CSI for those games!!!

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Let's see won't ship wants to trade for games no no no one would trade for twd ..met no would trade a CSI for those games!!!

I wouldn't exactly say that, I bought my Refinery Met Pro from a Pinsider 2 years ago with only 300 plays on it, sure the code wasn't finished but he just wanted something different. Us Pinsiders are always looking for something different....except in my case of course.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Let's see...I told you I'd ship NAVL if the buyer set it up after you wouldn't stop hassling me about it. I'm sorry that I didn't want to drive 3 hours to meet you to trade for a players quality, faded JM (plus some cash) or a JD (plus cash) that you never sent me pictures of.

And quite frankly...I research potential buyers who contact me to see if they are legit. You do not exactly have a glowing reputation from people who have tried to deal with you in the past, so sorry if I didn't exactly try to bend over backwards to make a deal with you.

My trade requests are quite reasonable and would come with a fair amount of cash to balance out any value differences. It's not like I'm looking for a Metallica straight up. My cash price is also more than fair based on others that have sold or are currently for sale. I'm sorry that I obviously offended you by wanting to hold out for something I wanted more than a JM or JD.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Let's see...I told you I'd ship NAVL if the buyer set it up after you wouldn't stop hassling me about it. I'm sorry that I didn't want to drive 3 hours to meet you to trade for a players quality, faded JM (plus some cash) or a JD (plus cash) that you never sent me pictures of.
And quite frankly...I research potential buyers who contact me to see if they are legit. You do not exactly have a glowing reputation from people who have tried to deal with you in the past, so sorry if I didn't exactly try to bend over backwards to make a deal with you.
My trade requests are quite reasonable and would come with a fair amount of cash to balance out any value differences. It's not like I'm looking for a Metallica straight up. My cash price is also more than fair based on others that have sold or are currently for sale. I'm sorry that I obviously offended you by wanting to hold out for something I wanted more than a JM or JD.

#59 3 years ago

Lets see sold. Jm $$2000 jdredd $2500 r&b$ Tommy $4200 gnr $4700 all in last 6 weeks all to pinsiders .you have to deal with people to sell things .you sed you think about shipping .I just moved on .......

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Lets see sold. Jm $$2000 jdredd $2500 r&b$ Tommy $4200 gnr $4700 all in last 6 weeks all to pinsiders .you have to deal with people to sell things .you sed you think about shipping .I just moved on .......

image.jpeg

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Chris is a top notch guy. Glad you got what you wanted for your games, but let him sell or trade his game ok?

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Chris is a top notch guy. Glad you got what you wanted for your games, but let him sell or trade his game ok?

This.

#63 3 years ago

Sale pending.

#64 3 years ago

483485.jpg

1 week later
#65 3 years ago

sold!

Chris is a great honest seller, CSI is immaculate. Had it wrapped up ready to go, made my pickup much easier.

#66 3 years ago

Yup, Joe picked it up this morning and as an added bonus picked up its replacement for me on his way up here. Couldn't ask for a better buyer!

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside