IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS/FT: CSI for RBION, Must, Met, TWD, TF or ? $3500, WI

Added: 2015-09-05 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 25th, 2015) • Ended: December 28th, 2015

Price

Trade

For sale or trade is my CSI. I am the second owner. Machine has been at MGC a few times so the HUO description could be argued over. Many of you have played it at MGC and it has always been very reliable. Game plays 100%. Currently shows just over 2000 plays. I'm pretty sure I haven't updated the software since I bought it in 2011 (last code update was 2009). The previous owner said he only had a few hundred plays on it. So I would assume somewhere in the 2500 plays range.

The Bad:
Very small chip in the black line at the ballistics scoop. Would be a very easy black touch-up. See pics.

Some small chipping at the left inlane/outlane divider wireforms. Not very noticeable from the playing position as they are mostly hidden, but worth pointing out. Would be a fairly easy black touch-up if it bothers you. See pics.

The cabinet has a few small sharpie touch-ups from minor moving marks. All in the black areas and honestly I would have to search for them as they blend in the artwork very well. Probably not worth mentioning, but I'm all about full disclosure.

The legs powdercoat is a little beaten up from not protecting them once on the way to MGC. :/

The Good:
Ultra rare Matt McKee topper (1 of 10 I believe). Will need a splitter to light as I am using the power tap for the speaker lights now.

Very nice shape (besides minor blemishes above), just cleaned and waxed.

Has been VERY reliable at MGC (and home). Plays great.

Speaker lights with fingerprint acrylics.

More rare than most "LEs".

Price drop to $3500. That's my bottom line.

I would love to find a trade for a Metallica pro, Walking Dead pro, Mustang pro, or Transformers LE with cash added from my end as appropriate, or possibly a nice RBION. If you have a Metallica premium/LE you'd be interested in trading, we can possibly discuss adding another game from my collection.

Local deal greatly preferred unless you make an offer I cannot refuse.

Item photos

IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jediturtle's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jediturtle's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,400

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Plymouth, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

#2 8 years ago

Quick bump. Haven't gotten a chance to take pics yet but realized I didn't mention that it includes the ultra-rare Matt McKee topper (which oddly I do have a pic of handy...see below ). It also has speaker lights with fingerprint acrylics which look completely awesome.

I've gotten a few inquiries and interesting trade offers so far. Full disclosure, right now I am trying to figure out how far in the dog house I'd be with my wife if I let her favorite game go...LOL!

58777.jpg58777.jpg

1 month later
#3 8 years ago

Figured I'd give this a bump and see what's out there. I've been asked about cash price...at this point I'm shying away from a cash deal until the possible SM:VE announcement to see if I need the cash to help upgrade mine or not. Until then throw trade ideas at me or feel free to make a cash offer I can't refuse. Metallica, Mustang, TWD are at the top of the wish list but I'm happy to listen to other ideas.

#4 8 years ago

Uploaded pics, rewrote ad, added price. $4k obo or trade. The picture quality degraded badly when I uploaded them here, so if you need better ones, let me know. Feel free to throw trade ideas at me. Worst I can say is no.

#5 8 years ago

The photos uploaded about a hundred times cleaner over at the Wisconsin Pinball forum if anyone is interested.

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=684&p=7744#p7744

#6 8 years ago

And so it is... permission has been granted!

Seen and played this game myself. Pretty rare game that you don't see very often.

Bump for a great seller.

#7 8 years ago

Bump. Trade and cash offers will be considered. Thanks!

#8 8 years ago

CSI is a real fun game, I've played one a few times. I have a clear coated lit pf hanging on my gameroom wall and just love the art. Wish you were closer. GLWS

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

CSI is a real fun game, I've played one a few times. I have a clear coated lit pf hanging on my gameroom wall and just love the art. Wish you were closer. GLWS

Trade me your Mustang and I'll do the driving!

In all seriousness I've made the twin cities road trip a few times for pins and it's a really nice drive. Only about 5-5.5 hours. I'd probably be able to meet half way if needed and would be willing to drive it all for the right trade deal (like your Mustang...lol).

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

willing to drive it all for the right trade deal (like your Mustang...lol).

that car is worth alot more than your game.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Trade me your Mustang and I'll do the driving!
In all seriousness I've made the twin cities road trip a few times for pins and it's a really nice drive. Only about 5-5.5 hours. I'd probably be able to meet half way if needed and would be willing to drive it all for the right trade deal (like your Mustang...lol).

nice try. BOTH Mustangs AREN'T going ANYWHERE. My buddy races Road America so I've been there a FEW times. Love the rolling hills around that area, very fun to drive on.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that car is worth alot more than your game.

Yup....about 10 - 12 times more. But CSI is still a fun game, for me anyway. Hope these off topic bumps help.

#13 8 years ago

If the off topic bumps do not help, maybe a price drop to $3800 will? Probably will not be dropping much lower. Have had a few interesting offers so far, but nothing firm yet.

#14 8 years ago

Crime scene bump. Feel free to send cash or trade offers. Will add a reasonable amount of cash for a Mustang pro, Metallica pro, Transformers LE, etc.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

All I have to trade is a LAH and cash.

That is a fun game, but not what I am looking for right now. Thanks for the offer though!

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That is a fun game, but not what I am looking for right now. Thanks for the offer though!

Not even if he was going to offer you a LAH and $3800 CASH? Bump for CSI!

Brad

#18 8 years ago

Just an FYI, I have all 3 in your wanted list.

#19 8 years ago

Hmmm
Always wanted one of these..

#20 8 years ago

Bump for a great seller. No worries, the game is as-advertised.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Not even if he was going to offer you a LAH and $3800 CASH? Bump for CSI!
Brad

Good point. I'd be in on that.

Quoted from centerflank:

Just an FYI, I have all 3 in your wanted list.

Just an FYI...I hate you. Let me know which one you want to trade me for.

Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Hmmm
Always wanted one of these..

Distance would probably be a killer on this one! Might be able to meet half way for a great trade deal though...your collection looks a lot like my wishlist! LOL

#22 8 years ago

Dropping to $3600. Will also consider trades for a nice RBION, CFTBL, Shadow or ??? Cash added for Transformers LE, Mustang, Metallica...

#23 8 years ago

How about jdredd& $$$1500???that's the best I can do . or Johnny menonic & $$1700..????

#25 8 years ago

Just want to clarify that at this point I am not into the idea of shipping. Sorry about that. If I am unable to make a local deal within a few weeks, I might consider going the NAVL route assuming the buyer sets everything up. I MUCH prefer a local deal and I'm willing to take a decent distance road trip to meet someone for a good trade (not really interested in "delivering" for a cash deal at this price point though).

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Just an FYI...I hate you. Let me know which one you want to trade me for.

#27 8 years ago

Still available.

#28 8 years ago

I played a bunch of games on a CSI today, super fun pin with a some neat toys! I have a Mustang that I might trade in the future, but I'm still having way too much fun with it right now, lots of awesome shots in a variety of modes. Maybe if you still have this down the road..., otherwise here's another bump for your sale!

#29 8 years ago

At $3600 I'd take it but I'm out of room. Come on people this is a fun game at a great price.

#30 8 years ago

It's worth the trip just to see the basement where this game resides. Bump for a good guy.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

At $3600 I'd take it but I'm out of room. Come on people this is a fun game at a great price.

sell me your spacestation and then you will have the room. I can even meet you at JediTurtles and help you load out CSI when I grab the Sstation from you.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Agreed. Great price. Fun game. I'd like to own one at some point. Someone will be very happy with this pin!

#33 8 years ago

Trying here!!
How is the local STI crew in Wisconsin?

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sell me your spacestation and then you will have the room. I can even meet you at JediTurtles and help you load out CSI when I grab the Sstation from you.

Sorry, as nice a shape as mine is in it would be impossible to replace so it's not going anywhere.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's worth the trip just to see the basement where this game resides. Bump for a good guy.

Thanks Russ!

Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

I played a bunch of games on a CSI today, super fun pin with a some neat toys! I have a Mustang that I might trade in the future, but I'm still having way too much fun with it right now, lots of awesome shots in a variety of modes. Maybe if you still have this down the road..., otherwise here's another bump for your sale!

If you change your mind, I'd add a good amount of cash to CSI and meet you half way!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Almost half of your collection are games that I'd consider for a partial trade, straight trade, or trade with cash going your way! If you are interested in letting anything go (sorry, LAH not really on my list..unless maybe as a package deal to even out values?), shoot me a PM and maybe we can figure out a way to free up the space for you..

Again...I might consider shipping with NAVL only if not sold within a few weeks, but not at this time, especially at this price. Also while I will consider cash offers, I'm not in a rush to take much less than I am currently asking...I think it's at a pretty fair price now. If not, I won't cry about keeping it!

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Almost half of your collection are games that I'd consider for a partial trade, straight trade, or trade with cash going your way! If you are interested in letting anything go (sorry, LAH not really on my list..unless maybe as a package deal to even out values?), shoot me a PM and maybe we can figure out a way to free up the space for you..

The only other one I'd consider trading with cash going your way is RCT.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The only other one I'd consider trading with cash going your way is RCT.

I might be interested in that! If you could PM me with some details about it and where you value it, I will strongly consider it. That's a game that always interested me, but I hadn't seen for years until Expo this year. Only got a couple games on it, but really enjoyed them. Would love to spend more time with one. If you have pics handy, that would be great, otherwise for now a good description will do. If we move ahead we'll worry about pics then.

Otherwise if you are getting sick of Metallica (or Mustang!), and want some cash too, that would be interesting! I won't hold my breath.

#38 8 years ago

I'll pm you tomorrow. Met and Mustang aren't going anywhere, if you saw them you'd know why.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'll pm you tomorrow. Met and Mustang aren't going anywhere, if you saw them you'd know why.

Can't blame a guy for trying..

#40 8 years ago

I've reevaluated my priorities and at this point only willing to trade for Mustang, Metallica, TWD (pros), or Transformers LE with cash coming from my end, or maybe a nice RBION. Otherwise a cash sale of $3500 and that's my bottom dollar. Local deal only.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I've reevaluated my priorities and at this point only willing to trade for Mustang, Metallica, Transformers, or TWD (pros) with cash coming from my end. Otherwise a cash sale of $3500 and that's my bottom dollar. Local deal only.

#42 8 years ago

Bump...mostly because I accidentally hit quote instead of edit so ended up with a duplicate post, LOL!

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I've reevaluated my priorities and at this point only willing to trade for Mustang, Metallica, TWD (pros), or Transformers LE with cash coming from my end, or maybe a nice RBION.

Darn, and I had my trade offer of Maverick and SF2 all set for you.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Darn, and I had my trade offer of Maverick and SF2 all set for you.

SF2? LOL...where did that come from?

1 week later
#45 8 years ago

Ad renewed. Had a deal in place that unfortunately fell through. $3500 cash firm or trade for a nice RBION, or towards a Mustang, Metallica, Walking Dead, or Transformers with cash added from me. Will consider other titles so feel free to send me trade ideas.

#46 8 years ago

Black Friday bump. No big sale as $3500 is my bottom dollar though.

Trade for RBION, TF LE, Mustang, Metallica, TWD, or ?

1 week later
#48 8 years ago

Chris is an awesome seller. Buy with confidence. CSI is a great game.

#49 8 years ago

I thought this would be gone by now...

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

I thought this would be gone by now...

yeah me too, just not alot of CSI fans out there, another one was just listed for $4200. 2 for sale at the same time, usually only one comes up every once in a while. I'd really like to have this game and both are within driving distance for me but I don't have the room.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-csi-for-metallica-mustang-or-in-wi/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.