Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by woka
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150525_122142-541.jpg
    20150525_122136-147.jpg
    14379278817131083604143.jpg
    1437927840810-126291446.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS/FT Taito Ice Cold Beer

Added: 2015-07-26 16:30:59 UTC • Ended: August 24th, 2015
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 1,500

Looking to trade or sell my Ice Cold Beer to add another pin to the collection.

All trades can be +/- cash

Working original Taito Ice Cold Beer.
    just replaced the belts. Oiled and greased the gears and rod. New ball, has manual. All lights work. Some flaking on glass, side art on one side is damaged and some touch ups. Some wear on playfield.

Not sure where to price it at. Start at 1500 OBO. Feel free to chime in on price, I traded for this awhile ago, not sure where the market is at on it. I think these are much better than the remake by ICE.

Not really looking to ship, would be a huge bummer if the glass broke. In fort collins, co 80524

Item photos

1437927840810-126291446.jpg
    14379278817131083604143.jpg
    20150525_122136-147.jpg
    20150525_122142-541.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are InfiniteLives's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to InfiniteLives's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Collins, CO, US

#2 8 years ago

Man been looking for one but this is to far (like everybody says here on pinside)

but good luck its such a fun game

#3 8 years ago

Road trip! Colorado is a great state to visit

Have had a few trade offers, just seeing if there is any other interest

#4 8 years ago

This is such a good price. They have been selling for 2x that on eBay. Should go quick.

#5 8 years ago

Ive seen a lot of threads with guys really enjoying having this game in their collection. I've never read a bad word about it.

Can someone fill me in on the appeal?

I've never seen/played.

#6 8 years ago

Good luck with your sale. Guess I haven't been paying attention to what these are worth now. The last one I had I paid $100 for. A loooooong time ago.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

I think people just enjoy the challenge of trying to get to the top, and your potential points earned for each hole diminishes as time passes, so there is a sense of urgency about it. Whenever I have people over to play games, its almost always being played. People like to challenge each other. I enjoy it and it gets a lot of play from friends/family, but want to add more pins to my collection and this is one of the more valuable arcades I have. Right now I have about 20 vids and 5 pins and am slowly working on flipping those numbers

back in the day they were in bars and if you got to the top you won a free beer. I have a pot going every time I have people over and whomever can get to the top wins the pot. At a buck a game (3 trys) the pot can grow pretty good before someone can beat it lol

#8 8 years ago

I watched a YouTube video.

Now I want one.

#9 8 years ago

We never have anything good like this come up in the SE. Definitely one I want in my collection.

#10 8 years ago

Someone needs to remake this game, or at least something similar. I think it would sell very well.

#11 8 years ago

Someone did remake it a few years back, just a newer version of the original though.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from zaterminator:

We never have anything good like this come up in the SE. Definitely one I want in my collection.

I could meet anyone half way on a trade

#13 8 years ago

This is pending a trade, thanks for the interest

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

Ive seen a lot of threads with guys really enjoying having this game in their collection. I've never read a bad word about it.
    I've never seen/played.

Its got a pinball in it.!

Great game - I'm lucky to have one here in Australia, but it needs some spares.. Does the OP have any spares.!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-taito-ice-cold-beer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.