(Topic ID: 136669)

For sale: FS/FT Swords of Fury

By Toasterdog

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1689.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1707.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS/FT Swords of Fury

Added: 2015-08-23 11:53:24 UTC • Ended: September 12th, 2015
    Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

Make offer

Putting my Swords of Fury on the market. Not one I want to sell, but the title is in demand and I need to raise little cash for a home remodel.

I absolutely don't need to sell this, but if I get a nice trade or cash offer, I would be willing to let it go. I have shipped many games and sure there are numerous Pinsiders that can vouch for me. I want you to be happy with your purchase if you buying site unseen. This SoF seems to have had a relatively easy life so far.

I have taken a bunch of photos and posted everyone. None were individually selected (except what I post on forum) I also didn't touch up the machine or the pictures.

The head shows some marks, but thats mostly what it is. No depth, but where the black paint is worn to the layer of silver paint below. There is also a few white marks. This should be an easy fix. (Mask the edge or rub marks) I ciontemplated doing this for presentation, but figured the buyer should be able to see actual condition, which is excellent IMO for a title from the late eighties. Original Mylar with a few bubbles, but overall playfield looks great, as does the cabinet and boards.

The legs are new, the coin door might be the original lock for all I know, it looks really good. The wire harnesses look very clean as so the boards. The drops have been rebuilt and work awesome.

The cons - Not many. Occasionally (like every 4th game) I get a phantom tilt. I can set tilt warnings up to avoid it, but it should be addressed at some point. I haven't had time yet to diagnose or have a tech look at it. A few marks on the head (but cabinet solid and straight) The middle flipper could use a rebuild or an adjustment (it's fine, could be a bit stronger) Some rust on lock down bar receiver (once again, it should be in the picture)

I don't want any surprises, so please look at the photos. I have taken like 35 HD pictures too. So please follow the link and feel free to ask questions.

Thanks Craig

http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Toasterthedog/library/Swords%20of%20Fury?sort=2&page=1

Item photos

IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1707.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1689.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Toasterdog's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Toasterdog's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Clearwater, FL, US

#2 8 years ago

BTW - I have a set of clear ramps (just purchased) that I can include, but the original ramps are in perfect condition. I debated putting on the clear ramp, but preferred to keep it as close to original as possible.

I should be able to post a YouTube video this evening.

IMG_1688.jpgIMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpgIMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1717.jpgIMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1707.jpgIMG_1707.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Nice looking SoF. Good luck with the sale.

#4 8 years ago

Would like to own one some day glws

#5 8 years ago

As a request per a Pinsider. For their own restoration
    IMG_1728.JPGIMG_1728.JPG

#6 8 years ago

Wow. That playfield is gorgeous.

#7 8 years ago

Nice, if our dollar wasn't so bad I have a friend who I would buy this for as he isn't on the forum. Nice shape should be gone fast

#8 8 years ago

Probably my only and last bump. Need some granite for my kitchen counters.

#9 8 years ago

it's never going to sell without a LIONMAN!

#10 8 years ago

I would buy that off you in a heartbeat. Wish shipping didn't add another 400 bucks or it'd be on its way to Chicago!

#11 8 years ago

Wow! I'd love this machine. Timing just isn't right for me right now.

#12 8 years ago

So pretty and tempting....

#13 8 years ago

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the compliments. This is a great looking SoF and I think it's sold at this point. It was my very first offer yesterday actually, but I had lots of PM's and offers. I've tried to respond to most at this point. I was looking for an easy sale more than anything (Honestly anything at 2k+ was a very fair offer IMO and I would have been happy with) Thanks for the interest, Craig.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-swords-of-fury and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.