Topic Stats

• 200 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download.jpg
the-flintstones-for-adults-1.jpg
download_1.jpg
download_21.jpg
image.jpg
image-535.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-939.jpg
image-239.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

What's the deal here mr beard?? Why flints getting no love?

U really wanna know ?

#24 4 years ago

Lol just playing around I actually miss mine as its a very unique pin the way the ramps work and u get to bowl . only issue thats possibly hurting it is the price is on the higher end of the spectrum . I think it needs some pictures of the cab and maybe the boards and whatever else isn't shown to justify the higher price for a flinstones. Usually in this price range they have alt translight and playfield decal also. Get some more pics showing the condition better and it may just sell or get the trades you want . Cool game that u dont see a bunch tho

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still for sale. 3199.99. Just for bigd.

All thanks lol. I wasn't trying to say it was to much, just need more pictures of everything to show the full condition of the pin and if its as nice as u say u will probably get your asking or very close? I sold mine for 2100 and it took some time but it was a players pin and I think rob just sold a very solid one for 2250 . But ive seen some really nice examples with alt trans and decal with a ton of other lighting mods sell for 3 k or a little more . Just need that right person for this title bc it dont get alot of love but I actually miss mine as it was very fun to play. Gl

#29 4 years ago

Someone asked I gave my opinion and think its in the realm but need more pictures to really tell . Again what do I know

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I have seen them sell over 3k.

Me to which I said in mint condition with multiple translights and powder coated everything and tons other modifications that make it really sweet . All im saying is if it were me id post more pictures of every aspect of it to show off its awesome condition? There are no cab pics and thats pretty important to get top end out of a pin usually?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Bigd if you want pics send me your info. I have to pull out the pin from the lineup and move things around.

Id love to have another one day especially in awesome condition like yours but im in the middle of working 2 deals and selling another lol.gl I wasn't trying to be price police just giving my opinion on what I think it needs to get some more interest .I know I hate pulling out all my pins to take pics but sometimes it needs to be done when trying to sell a nice pin .

#36 4 years ago

Have u tried cl ? I had trouble selling this title on pinside but had tons of interest from non pinheads on cl .

#37 4 years ago

Your gonna end up selling or trading all your dmd pins and getting system 11 pins which is not a bad thing .I really enjoy some system 11 pins

1 month later
#104 4 years ago

U taking offers or is the price firm ? Its been over a month now so im assuming theres some leway? I had a local friend asking about one bc I use to own one and his family enjoyed playing it .

#149 4 years ago

The market will determine the price as with anything .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside