Topic Stats

• 200 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download.jpg
the-flintstones-for-adults-1.jpg
download_1.jpg
download_21.jpg
image.jpg
image-535.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-939.jpg
image-239.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 200 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 4 years ago

I've noticed this as well.....I'm hoping they are still there come tax time... ...............Joey

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I've been noticing a lot of really nice pins like this one just sitting there. There is a lot of inventory right now. It's definitely a great time to buy.

I'm seeing this too. Although I think with this specific title a lot of people haven't played it to see what a cool pin it is.

I don't need to sell it. I just would like some space in the game room. I just got vacation jackpot on wh2o too. It may be on it's way out as well.

#103 4 years ago

Bump for a new game on the line

#104 4 years ago

U taking offers or is the price firm ? Its been over a month now so im assuming theres some leway? I had a local friend asking about one bc I use to own one and his family enjoyed playing it .

#105 4 years ago

Everything is always Obo.

Bump. I am looking at something new so need the room. Flints is pretty darn nice (and clean!) and no cat pee pee in/on it!!

#106 4 years ago

Price drop.

$3,000.00

#107 4 years ago

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY THIS PIN FROM YOU FOR OVER A MONTH.

LAST I HEARD YOU WERE GOING TO YORK AND YOU WERE BRINGING IT WITH YOU

I GUESS THATS NOW NOT THE CASE

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY THIS PIN FROM YOU FOR OVER A MONTH.
LAST I HEARD YOU WERE GOING TO YORK AND YOU WERE BRINGING IT WITH YOU
I GUESS THATS NOW NOT THE CASE

IF YOU WANT THE PIN, ITS HERE. THE COST IS $3,000.00. IF YOU WANT IT MESSAGE ME ABOUT A DOWN PAYMENT AND COME PICK IT UP.

I AM NOT DRIVING THE 6 HOURS TO YORK.

#109 4 years ago

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE

YOU SAID YOU MIGHT BE GOING TO YORK AND YOU WOULD LET ME KNOW!!!

THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!

THATS THE LAST THING YOU TOLD ME

#110 4 years ago

IM NOT DRIVING 6 HRS EITHER BEST OF LUCK

#111 4 years ago

I WILL FIND ONE @ YORK SHOW

IM GOING TO PASS

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SALE

#112 4 years ago

A NICE FLINTSTONES IS WELL WORTH THE TRIP, JUST GO GET IT.

#113 4 years ago

I wish I had time i would go get it.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE
YOU SAID YOU MIGHT BE GOING TO YORK AND YOU WOULD LET ME KNOW!!!
THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!
THATS THE LAST THING YOU TOLD ME

Sorry I didn't get back to you. You never followed up either though.

Regardless I'm not going to be at York.

#115 4 years ago

Well...at least we're all clear " no ones driving 6hrs .

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Well...at least we're all clear " no ones driving 6hrs .

When are you coming to get this?

#117 4 years ago

I'm not coming to get it.

#118 4 years ago

Are you going to the Pats vs Bills in Foxboro in November? I have a FT and a PZ I'm looking to move, and I could work out something if you were interested.

Either way, I'll buy you a beer if you head out to the stadium.

Good game for a good price, and I'm shocked it hasn't sold yet.

#119 4 years ago

Hey Mayboyz, not sure if you saw the below, but with the 200.00 price drop since you talked to the seller, this might be the answer.. Flintstones is a great game, you don't want to miss out on it...

BELOW IS A COPY AND PASTE FROM THE NORTH EAST FOR SALE THREAD:
My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If you need a game shipped please pass feel free to contact me. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at 610-739-2509. Thanks for your consideration.

#120 4 years ago

I just bought a very nice Flinstones for 2900. This one appears to be very nice photos as well. Post more HD photos with the glass off, shooter lane and all sides of the cab and backbox. Just a suggestion. Mine came from Virginia and the photos were very clear. Best of luck with your sale. This should go for your price.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

I'm not coming to get it.

I wasn't talking to you. See how I quoted mjm?

Good lord.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Are you going to the Pats vs Bills in Foxboro in November? I have a FT and a PZ I'm looking to move, and I could work out something if you were interested.
Either way, I'll buy you a beer if you head out to the stadium.
Good game for a good price, and I'm shocked it hasn't sold yet.

Would totally be in for working a trade but not coming down for the game. I went to the bills pats a few weeks back. Stung a bit.

#123 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice fellas.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Would totally be in for working a trade but not coming down for the game. I went to the bills pats a few weeks back. Stung a bit.

No worries my man, just thought to throw it out there. Again, I'm scratching my head as to why this is still available. It's a grossly underrated title and the price seems more than fair.

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

No worries my man, just thought to throw it out there. Again, I'm scratching my head as to why this is still available. It's a grossly underrated title and the price seems more than fair.

Every pinball machine ever made is both grossly underrated and grossly overrated.

#126 4 years ago

I'd criticize the price on this, but it seems like the market has already spoken loud enough. OP might want to check with his banker before making any more investments.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I'd criticize the price on this, but it seems like the market has already spoken loud enough. OP might want to check with his banker before making any more investments.

Everyone on pinside knows you'd criticize the price Dung. Your a notorious TROLL. That's what you've always done. Anyone on this site for more than a few months would know that.

For those of you that don't know "dung", go look at his history a bit. Also look at all the other pinsiders calling him out on his last FS thread. This is just retaliation. He's a WELL known troll.

What are you so bitter about in life that you constantly attack other's threads? Serious question.

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Isn't "dung" horse and cow s#** ?

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Isn't "dung" horse and cow s#** ?

Yes Mike. He named himself after shit. Ironic, but fitting.

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Everyone on pinside knows you'd criticize the price Dung. Your a notorious TROLL. That's what you've always done. Anyone on this site for more than a few months would know that.
For those of you that don't know "dung", go look at his history a bit. Also look at all the other pinsiders calling him out on his last FS thread. This is just retaliation. He's a WELL known troll.
What are you so bitter about in life that you constantly attack other's threads? Serious question.

I don't need to criticize it Blackbeard. If it was reasonable it would have sold weeks ago. Its been a month and you continue to try and fleece. As for trolling, you've become one.

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes Mike. He named himself after shit. Ironic, but fitting.

Hmmm... I sense some hostility?
I'm usally quiet and soft spoken, which is good because this is not my post so I'll mind my own business and offer some positive attention to "again" a wonderful under rated beuty as this! With a fair price per condition!

Again, glws mr beard!! May the pin gods bless you with multiballs and limited draining.

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I don't need to criticize it Blackbeard. If it was reasonable it would have sold weeks ago. Its been a month and you continue to try and fleece. As for trolling, you've become one.

But you have criticized it moron. That's just what you've done and always do. You're a well known troll bud. Just look at all the posters that bombed your FS thread for that pin you listed. That speaks for itself.

You'll make more friends out on the playground if you learn to be nice and not be a complete jackass. What's so damn funny is that handle you've picked for yourself. It's so fitting.

#133 4 years ago

And for anyone curious about what type of person DUNG is or about the reputation he has on here, take a look at his latest FS thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wtt-nba-fastbreak

This should speak for itself.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Your jab at his price offered nothing to the thread. Why even concern yourself with his asking price? His pin, his price to ask. Not every pin needs to sell in a day, a week, or a month even.

Not like Beard is a newbie asking 8k for it and legitimately needs selling advice. The right buyer will eventually come along. Trolls be damned. GLWS Beard!

#135 4 years ago

Thanks Pinballnewb.

I've had about 4 people interested out of the area for 3k, and two at the 3200 price point. It's the location sometimes that stifles sales.

#136 4 years ago

Consider me one that was potentially interested and obviously keeping tabs on this thread. Only have room for two pins though and ended up deciding that I "needed" a Shadow.

Actually your YT videos helped with that decision. I'm assuming that's you on YT at least.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Consider me one that was potentially interested and obviously keeping tabs on this thread. Only have room for two pins though and ended up deciding that I "needed" a Shadow.
Actually your YT videos helped with that decision. I'm assuming that's you on YT at least.

hmm.. Not sure I've ever posted a youtube vid! Is there a Blackbeard imitator out there?

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

hmm.. Not sure I've ever posted a youtube vid! Is there a Blackbeard imitator out there?

Doh, it was Blackrose not Blackbeard. Well thanks to that guy I guess...Back to selling your Flints!

#139 4 years ago

Speaking of BlackRose....

Is still around these days?

#140 4 years ago

Good question Indy.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

$3000 is a reasonable price for a Flintstones. Where have you been?

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I wasn't talking to you. See how I quoted mjm?
Good lord.

you talkin' to me?

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

you talkin' to me?

What chu talkin bout?

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Do you buy or sell games in the Cleveland Pittsburg Buffalo triangle Dung? You aren't from our market area, you have no knowledge of prices in this area. You are Price Policing in a market you aren't in.... So get lost. I have bought 4 games from BB and never have I been fleeced. God your like a deer fly that just wont go away and only exists to piss people off.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Do you buy or sell games in the Cleveland Pittsburg Buffalo triangle Dung? You aren't from our market area, you have no knowledge of prices in this area. You are Price Policing in a market you aren't in.... So get lost. I have bought 4 games from BB and never have I been fleeced. God your like a deer fly that just wont go away and only exists to piss people off.

when you have a name like dung you would think there would be more effort to be cool

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

when you have a name like dung you would think there would be more effort to be cool

Or perhaps you just don't care about internet opinions?

Quoted from kporter946286:

If it was a 3200 game it would have sold sometime in the last month. So no, apparently the market in the triangle doesn't support your statement. Most of the games on here tend to sell within a couple weeks, after that usually a good sign that the market disagrees with the seller.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

If it was a 3200 game it would have sold sometime in the last month. So no, apparently the market in the triangle doesn't support your statement. Most of the games on here tend to sell within a couple weeks, after that usually a good sign that the market disagrees with the seller.

i do care and value different opinions. your post to blackbeard was pretty abrasive though. he's a reasonable guy who understands the market. I've sold to him before.

#148 4 years ago

Dung, unless you live in your mothers basement, this is a reasonable price. (Ok you may live in your mothers basement)!

#149 4 years ago

The market will determine the price as with anything .

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Not every buyer comes from Pinside. Are you BB's marketing agent? Have you inspected the game personally? You know nothing and act like your an expert. The only thing your an expert at is being know-it-all. How about you worry about yourself.

There are 200 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside