Topic Stats

• 200 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download.jpg
the-flintstones-for-adults-1.jpg
download_1.jpg
download_21.jpg
image.jpg
image-535.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-939.jpg
image-239.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 200 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,200

for sale

FS/FT: Flintstones

Added: August 14th, 2015 Ended: December 16th, 2015

Item description

Great shape flints! Totally shopped not many plays ago. New bands, superband, flipper rebuilds, bowling pins & decals, leds, starposts, etc.
PF is gorgeous. Cab is nice, but has the normal scratches (nothing even close to serious). DMD is perfect. 1 cracked plastic. Plays perfect!
Looking for $ [phone number removed] Trades welcomed. Check my collection for wish list. Other trades welcomed. I'd LOVE to trade for 2 system 11s!

Not looking to travel more than a few hours from Buffalo, NY area. Thanks!

Item photos

image.jpg
image-239.jpg
image-939.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-878.jpg
image-535.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fredonia, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Blackbeard's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Blackbeard's stats page

#2 4 years ago

I have seen and played this machine, if your looking for meticulous this is the machine for you!

Trusted seller & a great guy!, glws mr beard!

#4 4 years ago

Bump.

Couple tire kickers, but still available! Super clean pin.

#5 4 years ago

Dont do it, i think you will miss it!

#6 4 years ago

I do enjoy playing it and I have a hard time selling a really nice shaped pin, but I just don't have room for new pins! Who knows, it may stay.

#7 4 years ago

Great seller awesome price too.deal with confidence

#8 4 years ago

Bump it up.

#10 4 years ago

Top notch Seller, Game is super nice! Yabba Dabba Doo!!!

#11 4 years ago

Gotta nice taxi for ya mr beard?

#12 4 years ago

Send me an offer Mikey

#13 4 years ago

Bump for a good seller.

#14 4 years ago

Bump for a great seller!~SpOoKy

#15 4 years ago

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys.

#16 4 years ago

Bump for an "ok" seller!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Bump for an "ok" seller!

Gee, thanks.

Packing up taxi Friday night for the drop off. Hopefully it's an easy pull from the cab.

#18 4 years ago

Super easy, can pull sat morn if you prefer.
The hardest part is looking into an empty cabinet for the next month or so but.... it's like getting a new machine all over again once ya get her back..

Bump it up!!

I think Fred and barneys wife's are hot, if I were a cartoon I'd be all over them!!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Bump it up!!
I think Fred and barneys wife's are hot, if I were a cartoon I'd be all over them!!

lol. Oh brother....

#20 4 years ago

Betty bump!!

Oooh that felt good!

#21 4 years ago

What's the deal here mr beard?? Why flints getting no love?

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

What's the deal here mr beard?? Why flints getting no love?

U really wanna know ?

#23 4 years ago

Yup! What's up?? Enlighten me

#24 4 years ago

Lol just playing around I actually miss mine as its a very unique pin the way the ramps work and u get to bowl . only issue thats possibly hurting it is the price is on the higher end of the spectrum . I think it needs some pictures of the cab and maybe the boards and whatever else isn't shown to justify the higher price for a flinstones. Usually in this price range they have alt translight and playfield decal also. Get some more pics showing the condition better and it may just sell or get the trades you want . Cool game that u dont see a bunch tho

#25 4 years ago

Still for sale. 3199.99. Just for bigd.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still for sale. 3199.99. Just for bigd.

All thanks lol. I wasn't trying to say it was to much, just need more pictures of everything to show the full condition of the pin and if its as nice as u say u will probably get your asking or very close? I sold mine for 2100 and it took some time but it was a players pin and I think rob just sold a very solid one for 2250 . But ive seen some really nice examples with alt trans and decal with a ton of other lighting mods sell for 3 k or a little more . Just need that right person for this title bc it dont get alot of love but I actually miss mine as it was very fun to play. Gl

#29 4 years ago

Someone asked I gave my opinion and think its in the realm but need more pictures to really tell . Again what do I know

#30 4 years ago

Price police? I think this is a smoking price, I would be asking 5800. Ha!! I would not take less than 3199 .98. Yaba daba dont.

#31 4 years ago

I have seen them sell over 3k.

#32 4 years ago

Bigd if you want pics send me your info. I have to pull out the pin from the lineup and move things around.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I have seen them sell over 3k.

Me to which I said in mint condition with multiple translights and powder coated everything and tons other modifications that make it really sweet . All im saying is if it were me id post more pictures of every aspect of it to show off its awesome condition? There are no cab pics and thats pretty important to get top end out of a pin usually?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Bigd if you want pics send me your info. I have to pull out the pin from the lineup and move things around.

Id love to have another one day especially in awesome condition like yours but im in the middle of working 2 deals and selling another lol.gl I wasn't trying to be price police just giving my opinion on what I think it needs to get some more interest .I know I hate pulling out all my pins to take pics but sometimes it needs to be done when trying to sell a nice pin .

#35 4 years ago

well thanks for all the bumps.

#36 4 years ago

Have u tried cl ? I had trouble selling this title on pinside but had tons of interest from non pinheads on cl .

#37 4 years ago

Your gonna end up selling or trading all your dmd pins and getting system 11 pins which is not a bad thing .I really enjoy some system 11 pins

#38 4 years ago

Bigd. He's definitely gonna go all system 11s! Watch his current line up drop off slow & steady like the old school 11s that will try to fill they're magnificant space!

So sad, I need a tissue and a bigger bank account.

#40 4 years ago

I have dibs on his Congo.

#41 4 years ago

Hijack thread bump !!

Whitewater is the best pin ever!! Yup ever! And then ever after the first ever and then ends with ever!! EVER!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Hijack thread bump !!
Whitewater is the best pin ever!! Yup ever! And then ever after the first ever and then ends with ever!! EVER!

One of the best!

Welcome to Wet Willies!!

#43 4 years ago

Bump.

Would love a system 11 trade. Dr dude, riverboat, bad cats, mousin.

Even kinda like party zone, but it would have to be nice.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I have dibs on his Congo.

I always assumed he'd sell the Congo back to me!! I do miss it a bit, but am lovin' the FH. Thanks BB.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

I always assumed he'd sell the Congo back to me!! I do miss it a bit, but am lovin' the FH. Thanks BB.

Hey Hogey! Yes, I really love congo. I don't miss FH at all. I've learned I'm not a fan of a lot of Lawlor's pins for some reason.

#46 4 years ago

How about 2200 for your flinstones blackbeard I'll even let you deliver!

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

How about 2200 for your flinstones blackbeard I'll even let you deliver!

You almost had me on that trade for that beater taxi you're selling to elicash. You were soooo close.

You break a million on wh20 yet?! Ha

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You almost had me on that trade for that beater taxi you're selling to elicash. You were soooo close.
You break a million on wh20 yet?! Ha

Ouch! If I had feelings they would be hurt!
Wh20 is the bomb baby! You fix the missing corners on yours yet? Lol just kidden!

I want your flints, but going after something else at the moment, dam can't get them all.

#49 4 years ago

Anyone w trade ideas?

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anyone w trade ideas?

My 2k for your flints! That's my idea?

There are 200 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside