Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What TRADE VALUE do you put on this machine? Please look at the pictures closely and be honest with your opinion in present condition.”

• $5,000 to 5,999 9 votes
      10%
    • $6,000 to 6,999 31 votes
      34%
    • $7,000 to 7,999 26 votes
      29%
    • $8,000 to 8,999 25 votes
      27%

(91 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Worst 72  U Cant Touch This, MC Hammer.jpg
    price-police.png
    poorly.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rudy67:

Your price is out of touch with current market prices, as mentioned before MMR will meet the need for 90% of the market for MMs. Only beautiful restored or original MMs will still fetch the high prices. Your machine is nice and better than a player machine but it's still unrestored, unshopped and with electronic issues. If you're serious about a sale or trade you need to adjust your expectations.

Looking to pick one up cheap? Geez...

Fair price, Im sure he's willing to move abit as well, cash sells, right?? MMr isn't MM and minor issues are no big deal. I applaud you guys that think MMr will make MM a $6k game but when reality sets in, comeback and re-post.

#37 8 years ago

If you were anywhere close, Id make you an offer. Always wanted an original and yours looks very nice.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

So why isn't MMr? Please do explain. And minor issues are no big deal? Tell me something you're not good at and can't fix then go on that particular website and tell everyone it's no big deal.

And...no you wouldn't. That's always the BS excuse for someone who knows they are wrong. Go man up and pay shipping if you want it so bad. I'm certain the OP will come down $500 for STI. Heck, maybe you could be fair and meet him at $250 since you are so passionate? Win win.
    Seriously, do us all a favor. Stop trying to bullshit 8,000 plus bullshitters.

Simple, It's not the original and if you cant fix basic issues, your in the wrong hobby. Im not great at knitting, though im sure you could help me out with that. Check shipping prices to Canada, including exchange rate/customs/taxes and get back to me.

Further, I'll say it again, if I was closer, I would make a serious offer on this and frankly I don't care if you don't believe me.

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Really? So what you are saying is that if you can't fix your own games you shouldn't be in the hobby. No need for a question mark at the end of that, that is what you said. Do you have any clue on how many rich people who don't know dick about how to fix a pinball own numerous machines that keep the hobby alive? I guess they should sell every machine now and start "knitting."
    And once again, you won't make an offer. And if you did it should be over PM. You've been here stoking your love for the original and your ego since post one.
    Bump for the OP who is a good guy.

So your one of those "rich" "dicks" who cant fix minor issues then?????????????????????????? ( is that enough question marks??) Glad your keeping the hobby alive.

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

My work is done here.

I'm not sure your capable of any work. Bump for a great game and as the poll suggests is fairly priced.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-a-really-nice-original-mm?tu=spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.