Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150617_215053[1].jpg
    20150617_215039[1].jpg
    20150617_214322[1].jpg
    20150617_215015[1].jpg
    20150617_215005[1].jpg
    20150617_214920[1].jpg
    20150617_214235[1].jpg
    20150617_214200[1].jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS- Zaccaria Devil Riders

Added: 2015-06-18 03:30:55 UTC • Ended: July 8th, 2015
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 750

Zaccaria Devil Riders for sale in SE Wisconsin , recently removed parts from playfield and cleaned , new bulbs and rubbers . CPU board was gone through (repaired and tested ) by David Gersic . Game is working and playable but the player 4 display is not working . Playfield is in nice condition and I buffed and waxed it recently . Cabinet is in fair condition has some scratches and wear near flipper buttons . Base of head had come apart and someone did a bad job of trying to screw and glue it together , I have done a better job of repairing it but the glue can still be seen from the last repair on the bottom edge . Insert in backbox is in nice condition but the backglass was missing when I got the game , I had a piece of tempered glass made to size and made a translite . Its mostly a border on this game hiding the neon light ( which also works fine) Translite looks good . Flipper bats on lower playfield were 3d printed and have been holding up fine . I do have a few flipper bat toppers but mostly in poor condition. Any questions please PM me , price is $750 . I'd rather not ship this game , so looking for local pickup first .

Item photos

20150617_214200[1].jpg
    20150617_214235[1].jpg
    20150617_214920[1].jpg
    20150617_215005[1].jpg
    20150617_215015[1].jpg
    20150617_214322[1].jpg
    20150617_215039[1].jpg
    20150617_215053[1].jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are trilogybeer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to trilogybeer's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Elkhorn, WI, US

#2 8 years ago

Nice!

#3 8 years ago

Zaccarias have a unique feel - someone should get this one!
    Disclaimer: I owned 2 Zacs (Black Belt and Pinball Champ) and played Devil riders extensively.
    My current lineup without a Zac feels hollow... offered to buy back the Black belt, to not avail so far.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from policano:

Sure wish I was closer!

You are much closer than I am!

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

You are much closer than I am!

You both are much closer than I am!

#7 8 years ago

IF it was only a time machine

#8 8 years ago

Tempting......I should stop over tomorrow night if you are going to be around.....

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Tempting......I should stop over tomorrow night if you are going to be around.....

Yeah I'll be around , you can stop by . I've got someone from MN that is going to be in town next weekend that would like to check this game out . He was first to contact me so I'd like to give him first chance at it . If he passes the game will still be for sale . We can play it tomorrow though and see if it is something that would interest you .

#10 8 years ago

Sounds good, I'll pop over

#11 8 years ago

Nice. Wish you were closer.

GLWS!

1 week later
    #12 8 years ago

This game has been sold . Thank you .

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Zaccarias have a unique feel - someone should get this one!
    Disclaimer: I owned 2 Zacs (Black Belt and Pinball Champ) and played Devil riders extensively.
    My current lineup without a Zac feels hollow... offered to buy back the Black Belt, to not avail so far.

Wish you were closer. Looking for Black belt as well as pinball champ.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-zaccaria-devil-riders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.