• Latest reply 8 years ago by Xerico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150706_203525-29.jpg

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

FS Williams Hurricane NEW IN BOX

Added: 2015-07-22 00:07:29 UTC
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

#2 8 years ago

NIB or not, It is a hurricane. I bet the cpu is shot

#3 8 years ago

I would love that Dr. Dude! (Birthday gift hint)

#4 8 years ago

$100 sounds about right, nicely priced, I'll officially offer that.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

NIB or not, It is a Hurricane.

Haha, that about sums it up doesn't it?

Radical though would be awesome.

#6 8 years ago

I read through the link, great find. Tons of pins.

Funny how you rhyme off all the vids, and then come to the pinball and note each time "more pins" haha. I would be the exact opposite "more vids... ooo Whirlwind!"

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Synonym9:

This raid got almost 40.000 views in the web

Sorry, I only bid on raids that got at least 40.000 views.

#8 8 years ago

I finally played a nice HURRICANE at PINFEST and had a blast with it. The hate for is real which sucks bc it's way better than I've heard on here. But that's why we play them first I still would pick Cyclone over it but I'm not a hater.

I'm looking forward to the Radical tho.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Synonym9:

I will ship in all countries (except maybe Africa).

Ah, the country of Africa....

#10 8 years ago

Hmmm, do you smell that?
Smells like someone is cooking up a fresh batch of scam.

#11 8 years ago

Should say "Old In Box."

#12 8 years ago

Counting wampum as we speak

#13 8 years ago

Man, I went through that whole thread and that was quite the find. Lots of interesting vids and pins for sure.

#14 8 years ago

Wow. That has to be worth almost 7000 euros

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from cooldan:

Wow. That has to be worth almost 7000 euros

Id say more like 9,997.52 euro + shipping

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Man, I went through that whole thread and that was quite the find. Lots of interesting vids and pins for sure.

The title of his thread does say "Look Forward to Hundrets of Photos"

#17 8 years ago

I might go for this as soon as I have the money now. It seems a rich relative in Nigeria tragically died and left me a lot of money. I'm sure gonna miss uncle Missafatta Ubangatatty.

#18 8 years ago

Can I please get a couple shipping quotes? How much to ship to Iran and North Korea? Thanks.

Quoted from Synonym9:

I will ship in all countries (except maybe Africa).

#19 8 years ago

Holy Jeebus!!!!
Wish i could have a find like that!!

#20 8 years ago

There are so many irritating things about your post. This is just screaming scam.

-This is not a "SALE", it's just an attempt to advertise your FUTURE (wtf?) eBay auction on this website.
-The eBay auction hasn't even been created yet.
-There is no need to post your game here. We are a well informed pinball community and if there is a machine worth bidding on eBay (doubtful), the members of this forum will know about it.
-No one cares about your "popular operator raid you did last august", especially since this is an advertisement for an eBay auction. Yeah right!
-You are a new member (today!) here and it is very possible that you are just a scammer, trying to reel people in, using a well known internet find, from a different forum.
-Hurricane is a terrible game.
-Dragon's Lair Fans are insane. They actually may not even be human.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I read through the link, great find. Tons of pins.
Funny how you rhyme off all the vids, and then come to the pinball and note each time "more pins" haha. I would be the exact opposite "more vids... ooo Whirlwind!"

Don't believe that this is the same person making this post. The Pinside account is 1 day old and this is the only post from that account. That find he linked is public knowledge and everyone in the arcade collecting community knows about it. Bait and switch scammers are everywhere.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Synonym9:

PS.: Guys, I had to choose a price as mandatory by the system.I do not accept offer here, this machine will go via eBay, please accept that

And right here is the reason the mods should shut this down. This post is nothing but spam and an attempt to use Pinside as an ad platform. This is even worse than what Koz was doing. At least he's really a member here...

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And right here is the reason the mods should shut this down. This post is nothing but spam and an attempt to use Pinside as an ad platform. This is even worse than what Koz was doing. At least he's really a member here...

Very true!

#24 8 years ago

I have made an offer. Is it xmas yet ?

#25 8 years ago

All your base are belong to us...

#26 8 years ago

I'm out at sea.....but I can wire you your asking price......please give me your info..................Joey

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is truth, man I can't stand this garbage on pinside. Just stay on ebay please.

#28 8 years ago

$100.00 really seems high for a Hurricane. Would you entertain less?? Also, does it come with batteries??? Lastly, if my bid wins, can I pick it up in person? Don't want it getting damaged via shipping. Thanks

#29 8 years ago

Hi this is Lynn, do you still have the item for sale ...Saturday or Sunday after church will work fine ,we will be home all weekend working on our bathroom so during the day will work, our ph # is 71i-560-7111 and our address is 1522 west 5th street on the corner our contact email [email protected] Thank you

#30 8 years ago

He was a new member on the UK forum yesterday.....the thread is an amusing read and he does respond several times:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fs-williams-hurricane-new-in-box.24386/

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

He was a new member on the UK forum yesterday.....the thread is an amusing read and he does respond several times:
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fs-williams-hurricane-new-in-box.24386/

And you guys thought the price police were bad here on Pinside....

#32 8 years ago

A Few things.

#1. This is Pinside and if you are advertising on our site, you should expect that people want to complete the transaction on this site. Directing them to a non-existent eBay listing is not appropriate.

#2. This ad seems "off" to the Moderator Team. So Synonym9 needs to create a moderator feedback thread so that the Moderator Team can become comfortable with his attempts to sell rare games on Pinside. Though the moderator team is not responsible for vetting or verifying anyone or any transaction, this one looks suspicious enough to us that we are taking an extra step here that we are not required to take

#3. This thread is closed until further notice.

Marcus

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-williams-hurricane-new-in-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.