IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

FS: WH2O in SC

Added: June 5th, 2015 Ended: September 2nd, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 4,600

Item description

No insert wear
Very nice playfield
New mountains, posts & rubbers
New waterfall & whirlpool ramps. Plus 2 other ramps are new. The other ramps flame polished and cleaned.
Very good display
Very good topper with new topper dome
Cabinet is very nice. Head does have some scratches.
One spot on the playfield is scratched next to the arch. Right below the flipper.
Coin door refurbished
LED's
Super bands
Recently shopped and flippers rebuilt.

Item photos

IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2310.JPG
IMG_2311.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

York, SC, US

Seller insights

These are loriradford's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to loriradford's stats page

#2 6 years ago

One day I will have one of these. Looks great.

Deal with confidence here, they are good people.

#3 6 years ago

Yes, was just going to say Lori and Rad are as good of people as you will find in this hobby. Buy with confidence!

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

One day I will have one of these. Looks great.
Deal with confidence here, they are good people.

Ditto on both statements

#6 6 years ago

Bump

#7 6 years ago

Weekend bump

#8 6 years ago

It's a gold rush

1 week later
#9 6 years ago

Bump, heading to Ohio in July.

1 month later
#10 6 years ago

Did this sell?

#11 6 years ago

No, it's still for sale.

Thanks, Lori

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

Price lowered to $4600.

#13 6 years ago

Looks pretty nice I think 4600 is a good price for the condition and mods /new parts. I have one I may sell in very similar condition that im finishing up . Glws

#14 6 years ago

Thanks!

Lori

#15 6 years ago

Bump

#16 6 years ago

I just wanted to give Rad a thumbs up. Years ago he restored a WH20 for me that was honestly in pretty bad shape, and it was awesome when he was done. One of the few pins I've really regretted moving. I'd buy with confidence from him. And when you go pick up the pin, make sure love that beautiful golden retriever!

#17 6 years ago

Given the condition, that's a great price.

#18 6 years ago

Thanks Christopher & Kingdaddy. Game looks & plays great.

#19 6 years ago

Price police here your a lil high on price imo 2 months no sale = too much.free bump lol good luck

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Price police here your a lil high on price imo 2 months no sale = too much.free bump lol good luck

Agreed. Looks a bit faded, but can't tell from pics.

#21 6 years ago

I think its a pretty good price considering the condition and some of the mods .I think maybe being in sc isn't helping ?.heck just a working one that needs shopped and has some broken things on the play field routinely sell for around 4k . This pin can be expensive to make nice like this one .

#22 6 years ago

What mods?

#23 6 years ago

I mean just little things leds mantis ramp protection but it adds up especially in more likely hood a new person wld do it anyway so it saves someone a few hundred and some time .

#24 6 years ago

Guys, read above - OP states there are new mountains, new ramps, Mantis, LED's, flippers rebuilt, new rubber and posts - that could be close to $1,000 right there. (I know because I'm shopping mine right now.). Plus no wear on inserts. Average players ones have been going for close to $4k, if you can find one. When I was looking people either wouldn't part with them or were asking a lot more. The fact that this is in SC has to be the issue.

#25 6 years ago

I don't see any "mods" listed.

#26 6 years ago

I was just in the market for this game - searched long and far for it... Talked to multiple owners... People were asking a lot more - $5-6.5k. I offered someone $4.5k for a similar one, and they didn't even respond. Finally found one that needs a lot of shopping ($1,000 worth). Paid just shy of 4k for it. Some of these parts (like the mountains) you can't even find... My net investment will be a lot more than what the OP is asking... If this particular game was near me, it would have been mine at $4,600 - and I would have been way ahead of the game.

Fair price. That's all I'm saying.

#27 6 years ago

I can see how at first it looks overpriced, but considering what a players machine goes for and what new parts this has I don't think it is. In fact, I wish it was overpriced because then I wouldn't be so tempted to jump on it!

#28 6 years ago

GLWTS regardless!

Bump.

#29 6 years ago

Buy with confidence!!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside