View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Nitro Ground Shaker

Added: 2015-10-10 00:44:02 UTC • Ended: February 26th, 2016

Price

$ 550

FS: nitro ground shaker. I guess you can call it a project because the mpu has acid damage so it's probably easiest to just get an alltek.

The good:

In the same home for 22 years

Cabinet is as solid as can be with art in very decent shape.

All plastics are bright with only one small cracked piece in the top back right corner.

The back glass is FLAWLESS. The back glass alone is worth 350+.

100 percent original serial numbers all match.

The bad:

100 percent original. lol. Game has never been shopped. Playfield has some wear but new ones are coming from cpr.

Mismatched flipper bats

Game powers up and GI goes on but due to the acid damage doesn't boot.

1 molex connector needs to be replaced.

Additional Pics to follow. Game located in central jersey.

Asking 550.

Item photos

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinchroma's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinchroma's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Frosty Nips, AN, AQ

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

#2 8 years ago

"Frosty Nips, AN, --- Please select a country ---"
That's quite the location

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

It's lovely in the spring.

The game is in Central NJ

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I was trying to figure that out too. Must be in the mountains.

#5 8 years ago

This should be sold already.

#6 8 years ago

Wish you were closer. GLWS

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from radium:

This should be sold already.

It would be if I wasn't spending the last of my pin money tomorrow at York. I have wanted this game for 15 years.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It would be if I wasn't spending the last of my pin money tomorrow at York. I have wanted this game for 15 years.

I priced it to move. I know it's worth more but I just want it gone

#9 8 years ago

P.S. Since I've gotten a bunch of messages already. I won't sell just the back glass . If you want to pay the asking price and keep just the back glass that's your choice. You can part the game out for probably 800+ but that would be sad as hell

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

P.S. Since I've gotten a bunch of messages already. I won't sell just the back glass . If you want to pay the asking price and keep just the back glass that's your choice. You can part the game out for probably 800+ but that would be sad as hell

Here Here

#11 8 years ago

Don't part it out! Why do deals like this always come up half way across the country? Someone buy this and restore it.

#12 8 years ago

You might have a hard time selling right now with York this week and Expo next week.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You might have a hard time selling right now with York this week and Expo next week.

It's cool. No Particular rush. Going to use the proceeds to get a new reef setup.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm starting to really like this guy! Don't part it!!!!! This will sell. If for some dumb reason it doesn't sell in the next few weeks I will probably have the money saved up by then. Would look nice in my early Bally lineup.

Medusa, Spectrum, Space Invaders, Paragon, Skateball, Silverball Mania, Elektra, Supersonic, Strikes and Spares, Xenon, Playboy, Mata Hari, Eight Ball Deluxe, Spy Hunter, Kings of Steel.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

My situation exactly.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

It's cool. No Particular rush. Going to use the proceeds to get a new reef setup.

Reef setup?

#16 8 years ago

Aquarium. I like reef tanks. . I keep saltwater and cichlids.

#17 8 years ago

How bad is the playfield? I would be interested if playfield isn't super worn but it would be a few days before I can make the trip east for it. Cash in hand buyer depending on playfield condition!

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

How bad is the playfield? I would be interested if playfield isn't super worn but it would be a few days before I can make the trip east for it. Cash in hand buyer depending on playfield condition!

Playfield has some wear in the usual spots for this game. It's a players game no doubt. I'll take a pic shortly.

#19 8 years ago

Here you go.

CPR has theirs on the way from what I know. Of course you could send this to Neo as well and he can fix it up. All the wear is near solid colors.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#20 8 years ago

If you will take paypal friends and family (no fees) and work with navl to ship i will take it. Let me know and i will paypal tonight.
Mike

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

If you will take paypal friends and family (no fees) and work with navl to ship i will take it. Let me know and i will paypal tonight.
Mike

No problem with NAVL if you do the white glove where they wrap it. I'll disconnect the head and shrink wrap it down. I don't trust those knuckleheads not to damage it up

PM me and I'll shoot you my cell

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Aquarium. I like reef tanks. . I keep saltwater and cichlids.

That's funny cause I sold a pile of Tunze gear to pay for pinball stuff. Reef is an addictive hobby though.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from radium:

That's funny cause I sold a pile of Tunze gear to pay for pinball stuff. Reef is an addictive hobby though.

Doh! Would have traded. Lol.

#24 8 years ago

Looks like Mike might have beat me after you posted the playfield pictures. If he doesn't follow up let me know because I am interested. Feel free to just PM me and we can set up pick up time & date.

#25 8 years ago

Payment received. Pending pickup. Thanks so much to everyone who was interested.

Glad I priced it correctly.

#26 8 years ago

You were spot on as far as "fair price" - I have owned 6 of them over the past 5 years (or so) and in the condition yours was in low would have been $450 and high would have been $650. If you listed it at $450 it would have been gone in minutes and had you listed it at $650 a month later you would have accepted an offer near your asking price because it would have not sold.

Glad you got it sold - I currently own two and really didn't need a third!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 199.95
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-nitro-ground-shaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.