(Topic ID: 126727)

For sale: F/S Mousin\' around so cal 92114

By Nintendoguy1982

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-730.jpg
    image-729.jpg
    image-882.jpg
    image-950.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-453.jpg
    image-330.jpg
    image-467.jpg
    image-113.jpg
    image-652.jpg
    image-515.jpg
    image-84.jpg
    image-222.jpg
    image-807.jpg
    image-648.jpg
    image-745.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

F/S Mousin' around so cal 92114

Added: 2015-05-07 00:10:39 UTC • Ended: May 27th, 2015
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 1,500

Pin is working, it's not perfect has some wear at the top of the playfield, one of the solenoid plungers broke for the small solenoid on one of the traps. The traps are still functional for multi ball. Take a look at the pics. Also the art has see better days. But still looks like a decent machine. Translite is perfect. Feel free to ask questions.

Would be interested in trade for a newer dmd style pin. Plus I can throw some money down. Let's make a deal. Thanks.

Item photos

image.jpg
    image-251.jpg
    image-168.jpg
    image-386.jpg
    image-745.jpg
    image-648.jpg
    image-807.jpg
    image-222.jpg
    image-84.jpg
    image-515.jpg
    image-652.jpg
    image-113.jpg
    image-467.jpg
    image-330.jpg
    image-453.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-950.jpg
    image-882.jpg
    image-729.jpg
    image-730.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Nintendoguy1982's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Nintendoguy1982's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

San Diego, CA, US

#2 8 years ago

Great pin I played at the show for first time alot lol id like to own one day as it has alot going on for a older pin.is this a prototype bc it has some red boards?

#3 8 years ago

mine has red boards too...

#4 8 years ago

I couldn't tell you if its a prototype or not. That would be cool if it is.

#5 8 years ago

And I couldn't find an X on any serial number. Unless I'm looking In The wrong spot

#6 8 years ago

Have a nice Baywatch listed here in Santa Clarita. Not interested in a trade though, cash only. Thought I'd mention it because it's an under-rated game for sure and a lot of fun to play. Good luck.

#7 8 years ago

I really doubt it is a prototype. Mine has a bunch of those little red light boards too. Could it be that they were just using them up because they had them and had something to do with the Bally-Williams merger?

#8 8 years ago

If interested I have a data east tales from the crypt or a data east hook that I would be willing to trade the hook plays excellent and looks great and the tales from the crypt plays but does have some minor errors (a few bad switches) just let me know if you might be interested

#10 8 years ago

wish we lived closer might have had a trade go down.
    also i am willing to work with a shipping company if you decide to set it up.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-mousin-around-so-cal-92114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.