Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by calvin12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
trollhole.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Chicago Gaming is basically a family run business and a sister company of Churchill Cabinet Company which started in 1904. Churchill was the original company that made MM cabinets and playfields, and then Chicago Gaming was created to focus on Coin-Op games.

#52 5 years ago

Learn somethin new every day

#53 5 years ago

The Chicago Gaming machine I had was a top quality product. The woodwork was second to none. It was solid.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

"NOTHING" beats an original Medieval Madness. There's those who have and those who want. Nough Said..

says the people that bought the original for $10k+ but give me a brand new factory fresh one any day

Quoted from DreamTR:

Pinball is the only world where A: people think something original is worth less than a remake and

Because you are not talking about a collectable to some people. You are talking about a machine, and with machinery - newer is usually better. When I buy a pin, I want something fun that I am going to enjoy. I don't care about value if I ever go to sell it. I can't think of one reason I would buy a 20 year old machine for more money than a NIB.

I would feel like crap if I paid over $10 grand for a old used machine and now I can buy a new one for much less. But that's just me, if others want an original great. Just not sure why people have to get on the forum and bash the new ones, unless it's some feeble attempt to protect the value of the old ones.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Because you are not talking about a collectable to some people. I can't think of one reason I would buy a 20 year old machine for more money than a NIB.

your first statement is the answer to your second one. Its a machine, the original plays and looks exactly like the original, thats why people still want the original.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

your first statement is the answer to your second one. Its a machine, the original plays and looks exactly like the original, thats why people still want the original.

Says the guy that hopes his original maintains it value

#57 5 years ago

Hey! Did anyone else notice Doostur is selling his MMR here?

Bump!

#58 5 years ago

Talk about going off topic... Just FYI. My vendor is willing to give me a refund and walk away. However I would like to find someone to take my spot. I committed to buying the game, so its the least I can do. Like I said, I'll just keep it... no big deal if no one wants it.

#59 5 years ago
#60 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Says the guy that hopes his original maintains it value

dont care about the value, its not being sold.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside