You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a2768632336_10-1.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0793.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

He's just another MMR plant. Brand new account… just trying to pump MMR. Lord knows it needs it!
GLWTS Op! Original or bust!

Pinwhiz= Hondanut

#52 8 years ago

I honestly don't see the point in asking anything above $7500 for original MMs anymore. While I'm sure it is nice and in restored condition a brand new game made within the last 2 years for ~$8000 can't be beat, and not to mention the numerous perks such as modern electronics, full fidelity sound, high resolution colorized display, improved reliability and repairability, official tech support from CGC, etc. Reproduction of gameplay and aesthetics has proved to be bang-on time and time again. People that still say it plays "tremendously different" need to get a reality check. Not to mention the shift in supply of MMs due to production of MMR. Naturally existing games will devalue anyway.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I honestly don't see the point in asking anything above $7500 for original MMs anymore. While I'm sure it is nice and in restored condition a brand new game made within the last 2 years for ~$8000 can't be beat, and not to mention the numerous perks such as modern electronics, full fidelity sound, high resolution colorized display, improved reliability and repairability, official tech support from CGC, etc. Reproduction of gameplay and aesthetics has proved to be bang-on time and time again. People that still say it plays "tremendously different" need to get a reality check. Not to mention the shift in supply of MMs due to production of MMR. Naturally existing games will devalue anyway.

That's just stupid! I know of two beautiful originals that I have sold for $9000 and $9500. Stick to your day job and good luck with that!

#54 8 years ago

a2768632336_10-1.jpga2768632336_10-1.jpg

Good luck with the sale. I enjoy playing the remake, but I very much appreciate the original. I wish you were closer.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

improved reliability and repairability. LMAO!

#56 8 years ago

Because.. you can call an 800 number and ask for help or get a replacement? I'd rather depend on my shelves full of wpc gear. Different strokes. Anyone need a display board? I must have 10 of them.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Thanks for the bump. I appreciate your input. I'll leave it to others to debate the validity of your comments.

I'll either sell it, trade it or play a lot more MM.

Looking for these as trade possibilities:

Doctor Who
Eight Ball Champ
Whirlwind
Indianapolis 500
Getaway
Corvette
Jurassic Park
X-Men Pro or Wolverine
POTC
NGG
Stern Indiana Jones

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That's just stupid! I know of two beautiful originals that I have sold for $9000 and $9500. Stick to your day job and good luck with that!

Are you serious Then why has this game been for sale for 17 days if it's such a great deal???

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Are you serious Then why has this game been for sale for 17 days if it's such a great deal???

Because so many made the mistake of tying up their money for years waiting for MMr… still waiting.

GLWTS OP! Great deal!

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You sold them?Remember you must report those sales with the IRS LOL!!!

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

You sold them?Remember you must report those sales with the IRS LOL!!!

No Shit... now go make up another account. Its probably about time.

GLWTS OP! Great deal!

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

No Shit... now go make up another account. Its probably about time.
GLWTS OP! Great deal!

Maybe we should have a poll on under or over a month or more to sell these highly in demand originals LOL!!!

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Maybe we should have a poll on under or over a month or more to sell these highly in demand originals LOL!!!

Why don't you sell all your originals in your collection? PPS are going to remake all of them

I offer 4k each

#64 8 years ago

Any interest in a monster bash on trade?
I've got a decent getaway but the cash would be too much between them.

#65 8 years ago

This should be a poll question on how people really feel about remakes. If u had an org MM and a MMR side by side. Both are in the same CONDITION AND SAME PRICE, which one would u choose? Just throwing this out there. Don't get mad at me.

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

I do appreciate the continued bumps. It helps keep my sale in front of the group. So...Thanks!

Actually, I will say that a full cash sale has been tough. Whether its 7500, 8500, or 9500, its a lot of money. However, I have talked to several people interested in trades. Nothing has fit so far but you never know. So go ahead, bet on the days to sale. If you give me good enough odds, maybe I'll do a trade to win the bet.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Any interest in a Monster Bash on trade?
I've got a decent getaway but the cash would be too much between them.

Thanks for the offer. I have a MB already. I would like a Getaway so happy to discuss in a PM if you want to explore a trade.

I'll update my trade list with some classic early Ballys and Sterns.

Fathom
Quicksilver
Paragon
Doctor Who
Eight Ball Champ
Whirlwind
Indianapolis 500
Getaway
Corvette
Jurassic Park
X-Men Pro or Wolverine
POTC
NGG
Stern Indiana Jones

#68 8 years ago

So which is better, Original or Remake? Maybe we can start a thread about it, I'm sure it hasn't been discussed before.

All I can say is, its worth it to some, its not worth it to others. Let the guy sell it or not sell it, no point in arguing about it anymore.

#69 8 years ago

After seeing the color frames from CGC...hands down the MMr

Quoted from Skyemont:

This should be a poll question on how people really feel about remakes. If u had an org MM and a MMR side by side. Both are in the same CONDITION AND SAME PRICE, which one would u choose? Just throwing this out there. Don't get mad at me.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

no point in arguing about it anymore.

But free bumps!

#71 8 years ago

I have placed this poll/discussion for those who would like to continue discussing original vs. remake. In fairness to the seller, I think this thread should remain focused on the machine for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-for-the-same-price-would-you-buy-original-or-remake

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I have placed this poll/discussion for those who would like to continue discussing original vs. remake. In fairness to the seller, I think this thread should remain focused on the machine for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-for-the-same-price-would-you-buy-original-or-remake

Oh man! There go my bumps.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Oh man! There go my bumps.

Here's an extra bump for a great machine. I truly wish you were closer.

#74 8 years ago

Original all the way.

3 weeks later
#75 8 years ago

Changed to 9200. Interested in trades too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-medieval-madness-mm/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.