Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Ironman VE NIB!

Added: 2015-08-12 04:07:51 UTC • Ended: January 7th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Item description

Stern Has Just announced more production on the previously sold out Iron Man Vault Edition! This run is Expected in Early September!

Email Or Pm for the Discount code or Call for Pricing
___@________________ [email removed] ###-###-#### [phone number removed]
http://gameexchange.biz/collections/new-pinball-machines/products/iron-man-pinball-vault-edition

JJ

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Seller insights

These are Gexchange's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gexchange's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Denver, CO, US

#2 8 years ago

Wow...didn't see this one coming! Have to wonder, is there a market for another run? Lots of IM for sale right now.

Nice to have the NIB option if you're looking to buy!

#3 8 years ago

Really Stern?

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow...didn't see this one coming! Have to wonder, is there a market for another run?

Nah they're just making them for fun.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Lots of IM for sale right now.

Pinside isn't representative of the world market for pinball sales.

Quoted from Pimp77:

Really Stern?

Why? It's cheap to make & a popular game. Was never released as an LE. They can make as many as they want as long as they license is active.

#5 8 years ago

Nice and yes definitely a market

#6 8 years ago

Oops just saw your Met Premium thread I will move my question there.

#7 8 years ago

up next spiderman ve!

#8 8 years ago

Hmm, crazy, didnt see that coming!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow...didn't see this one coming! Have to wonder, is there a market for another run? Lots of IM for sale right now.

The reason they're for sale is that they knew this was coming. Just like last time, it appears like 2 1/2 months ago word started leaking, people trying to get out before the price sinks again.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

The reason they're for sale is that they knew this was coming. Just like last time, it appears like 2 1/2 months ago word started leaking, people trying to get out before the price sinks again.

I never understood the "sell it cuz they're making it again" mentality. Did it become less fun because it's available again ?

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I never understood the "sell it cuz they're making it again" mentality. Did it become less fun because it's available again ?

Amen

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why? It's cheap to make and a popular game. Was never released as an LE. They can make as many as they want as long as they license is active.

Because I was hoping for something I don't have and actually would buy.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Because I was hoping for something I don't have and actually would buy.

With IM back in action, Stern has 8 titles in production right now...is that a new record? I dunno...lots to chose from, though!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why? It's cheap to make

This.

#15 8 years ago

Just emailed you.

#17 8 years ago

as someone said, they are just cleaning out their left over parts for this game. I'm starting to believe that "VE" will not become a thing at Stern and IM parts where stock piled so they did this. I may be wrong, but I don't think we see LOTR or TRON again.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

as someone said, they are just cleaning out their left over parts for this game. I'm starting to believe that "VE" will not become a thing at Stern and IM parts where stock piled so they did this. I may be wrong, but I don't think we see LOTR or TRON again.

I'd love to know how many they're making...

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Bad news for existing sellers. Great news for those who are in the market to get a NIB for less than a used one.

There are NIB ones on that list

#21 8 years ago

Second one down NIB 5100 OBO

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Bad news for existing sellers. Great news for those who are in the market to get a NIB for less than a used one.

So the new NIB machine will be cheaper then a NIB @ 5100 OBO

#23 8 years ago

I would think so..the best price I got for the last run way 4650 shipped. Hopefully they didn't go up $500

Quoted from Brtlkat:

So the new NIB machine will be cheaper then a NIB @ 5100 OBO

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm not sure either, but my guess is that most were on the fence about selling it or holding one for later profit when they heard the news early and tried to get out ahead of time.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I would think so..the best price I got for the last run way 4650 shipped. Hopefully they didn't go up $500

Looks like it is 5495.00 from his ad. So 5100 OBO would be good, But looks like 4650 shipped beats them all.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Looks like it is 5495.00 from his ad. So 5100 OBO would be good, But looks like 4650 shipped beats them all.

I believe JJ has a Pinsider discount code so you need to factor that in.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I'm not sure either, but my guess is that most were on the fence about selling it or holding one for later profit when they heard the news early and tried to get out ahead of time.

I'm not so sure the infusion of IM for sale had to do with this...right after VE's hit the street, they began popping-up... my take is that a certain amount of buyers bought (having never played) and just didn't love the game enough to keep it. I was running under the assumption that this second wave was another set of buyers who bought in NIB and HUO later in the game and had the same reaction. I know at least 3 collectors out in this area that fit that profile....game only lasted about a month or so for them.

#28 8 years ago

Why oh why didnt they make an LE for IM!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Dealer cost did go up in line with the increased Retail price.Doubt you will find that low a price ($4650 shipped)anymore.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I don't think we see LOTR or TRON again.

Starting to look like that.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Dealer cost did go up in line with the increased Retail price.Doubt you will find that low a price ($4650 shipped)anymore.

If MSRP is same as other Stern Pro models, $4700-$4800 shipped is about right (depending on who you call)

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Feel free to add a bunch of expensive mods to your game and call it a 1 of 1.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Doubt you will find that low a price ($4650 shipped)anymore

have you even called around or is this just more of your standard flipper speak?

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

With IM back in action, Stern has 8 titles in production right now...is that a new record? I dunno...lots to chose from, though!

Stern moving to the bigger factory. We starting to see the effects of it.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You can if you are an op or in the top 1000 IFPA rankings I know Trent gives a discount if you operate the game. The IFPA discount is pretty good too.

That said, I think anybody can get one for around $4750 shipped from most distributors.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I'm not so sure the infusion of IM for sale had to do with this...right after VE's hit the street, they began popping-up... my take is that a certain amount of buyers bought (having never played) and just didn't love the game enough to keep it. I was running under the assumption that this second wave was another set of buyers who bought in NIB and HUO later in the game and had the same reaction. I know at least 3 collectors out in this area that fit that profile....game only lasted about a month or so for them.

This. Lots of people dislike hard and fast pins like IM and Tron. I think they're the best kind. I imagine others are selling to get Kiss or GOT.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

IM was made before the Premium/LE system. Let's be real - LE is used to sell games before anyone has played them. It's a marketing gimmick. Since IM has a good reputation and is cheap to make, it doesn't need an LE to move units.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Feel free to add a bunch of expensive mods to your game and call it a 1 of 1.

Oh I did and do.

Quoted from Rarehero:

IM was made before the Premium/LE system. Let's be real - LE is used to sell games before anyone has played them. It's a marketing gimmick. Since IM has a good reputation and is cheap to make, it doesn't need an LE to move units.

I figured it was also a way to increase their profit margin and give collectors something unique than regular pros. IM pros are popular so wouldn't there be a market for an extra blingy model. Just being greedy here. Thats all.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Oh I did and do.

I figured it was also a way to increase their profit margin and give collectors something unique than regular pros. IM pros are popular so wouldn't there be a market for an extra blingy model. Just being greedy here. Thats all.

It just wasn't designed as such. Games now are designed in tandem - Pro & Premium/LE. They'd have to go back and add stuff to IM...what would they even add, anyway? Everyone loves it as it is. Why waste time/money to upgrade a game that costs nothing to build and sells well?

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

what would they even add, anyway?

Just glue some dolls and EL wire to it like the modders here do.

#41 8 years ago

So far $4800 shipped is best I've been told.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

So far $4800 shipped is best I've been told. Just to clarify...IMVE does not come with a shaker, correct? (I've forgot to ask about that until now.)

Nope, that's extra. Pros never come with shakers.

#43 8 years ago

lol. tried to edit my post but you answered before I could change it.

Thanks.

#44 8 years ago

wonder what the new pricing on Met Premium is?

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

So far $4800 shipped is best I've been told.

What a ripoff.

#46 8 years ago

IM is a game I really like, but I will only get to pickup a NIB every few years. I wish I could see the future and see what games are coming out over the next 2-3 years.....

#47 8 years ago

People who think a LOTR or Spiderman VE are in the works are dreaming. But keep holding out even though you could be playing the games you want - NOW - because you are afraid that one day they'll VE them and you'll suffer the stigma of having paid $500 more for an old one.

The VE thing is a very, very specialized model that doesn't make sense in almost every case for Stern.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Just glue some dolls and EL wire to it like the modders here do.

They're not dolls! They're action figures.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I think you are making a huge assumption here. I had mine listed FS/FT for one reason only: I don't play my IM much at all and I would rather have a game I would play regularly sit in my small game room rather than one that sits there as a collectible and gathers dust.

For the record I had no idea new IMVE's were being made when I listed my game for sale but I can only speak for myself. I'm sure there is someone out there that loves this game and would want the opportunity to get one NIB so I'm happy for those guys/gals that want one brand new.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People who think a LOTR or spiderman VE are in the works are dreaming. But keep holding out even though you could be playing the games you want - NOW - because you are afraid that one day they'll VE them and you'll suffer the stigma of having paid $500 more for an old one.
The VE thing is a very, very specialized model that doesn't make sense in almost every case for Stern.

Spidey is happening w/ new art/dots/sound....it's almost like a new game/retheme rather than a VE and will probably be priced accordingly. LOTR, not happening.

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-ironman-ve-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.