(Topic ID: 126722)

For sale: FS in PA: America\'s Most Haunted (AMH)

By PinB

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bump1.gif

#1 4 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 4 years ago

wow... first resell?
someone will scoop this up quick

#3 4 years ago

I don't know enough about this game, but it seems like a fun pin. I wish I was a little closer. GLWTS

#4 4 years ago

Color matched LEDs are definitely the way to go for the inserts. Looks great. Good luck!

#5 4 years ago

WANT

I know of someone who has traded there's away already.....dunno bout the first resell though.

Love this pin.

#6 4 years ago

That is fun game. Congrats spookie pinball. It's a game your whole family can play.I think it's going to be rare and collectable. Because there going to keep making games. Scoop this up if your smart. I wish I had the cash.

#7 4 years ago

Seller is an awesome guy. You'll scoop up a nice pin here.

#8 4 years ago

Buy with full confidence. Brian is about as straight up a seller as you will ever find here on Pinside.

#9 4 years ago

Game looks like a blast. Good luck!

#10 4 years ago

Wish I'd bought it.... is what I expect everybody is going to be saying in their head, once this is sold. :bump: bump1.gif

#11 4 years ago

Great seller wish I just didn't order a met or id be getting this

#12 4 years ago

I've heard lots of good things about this seller, and whoever buys this will be getting a great game from a great person. If you want it go for it, because there won't be many oppritunities to buy this game due to its small production run!

Good luck with the sale!

#13 4 years ago

Too tempting. PM Sent

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

wow... first resell?

Nope. Not even the first resell by a Pinsider.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Nope. Not even the first resell by a Pinsider.

wow. this is a cool game & fun to play.
there's a lot of folks looking to buy it that missed out. keep this thread a-bumpin' so they can get their chance to grab it up.

heck i'd get it, but there's 1 about 10 minutes from me that one day "will be mine"

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

wow... first resell?

I know of at least 3 resells...this is the 4th I know of.

#17 4 years ago

Sale pending (will update if anything changes).

Thanks for all the bumps!

#18 4 years ago

That didn't take long ...

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That didn't take long ...

That's because Brian's reputation for delivering SOLID pins is well documented here, and ANY problems are shown at the time of sale. Plus, AMH is a hot title right now.

I still wish I could have bought his Sopranos when I picked up Corvette. Easily the most beautiful Sopranos I have ever seen in my life.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

wow. this is a cool game & fun to play.
there's a lot of folks looking to buy it that missed out. keep this thread a-bumpin' so they can get their chance to grab it up.
heck i'd get it, but there's 1 about 10 minutes from me that one day "will be mine"

Oh really? You are going to buy the one going to pinballz?

#21 4 years ago
#22 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I know of a fifth that will be for sale/trade in early June.

1/5 ?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That's because Brian's reputation for delivering SOLID pins is well documented here, and ANY problems are shown at the time of sale. Plus, AMH is a hot title right now.
I still wish I could have bought his Sopranos when I picked up Corvette. Easily the most beautiful Sopranos I have ever seen in my life.

He is. But that freaky as sh*t avatar has got to go!

(or maybe I just need to put my own freaky avatar up...)

Jaz

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Oh really? You are going to buy the one going to pinballz?

i'm trading my South Park for it

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside