$_57.JPG
hh tights.JPG
image-638.jpg
image-807.jpg
image-503.jpg
image-453.jpg
image-131.jpg
image-24.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#86 8 years ago

Bad time to sell high end pins unless your gonna basically give them away.

#88 8 years ago

Good luck d wish I cld help you

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I agree unless you can sell them at one of the auctions. I saw a WWELE sell for 7k in the parking lot. Ironically neither that seller or myself had any luck trying to sell a WNBJM. I sold CV for 7k AFM for 5500 and GNR for 4800 after buying it back in the sale. I even let Creature sell for 3700 that was really nice and unfazed but hologram was finally worn out. I had listed Playboy for 1600 with no offers but again could sell.for 1850 at the sell which netted me 1740. It really fun to sell at auction and for 20 dollars you can buy it back.if it doesn't bring your asking price. No shipping and immediate payment.

Yea I dont think its gonna sell on here is what I meant just bc of the not so good feedback or lack there of it.i think it wld sell at a auction or even ebay even cl. Just need the right person /fan of the theme and hulk Hogan

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Man, I'd buy this if I didn't already own an LE. I was a WWF fan as a kid, so having some of the classic wrestlers in the LE code is a huge plus for me.
I'm enjoying this game as-is (yes Stern is working on updating the code). It's a really nice change of pace with the unique Trudeau layout, and the spinning disc makes the ring more challenging (in a good way).
I really dig the "fast scoring" mode where both ramp gates open up, and you can loop the ramps over & over (bypassing the ring completely). It's very satisfying to loop the ramps & make that mountain of a shot over & over.
I'm not a super awesome tournament player or anything like that, so I find the game fairly challenging as-is, trying to progress past winning the United States Championship belt to the Tag Team belts, and so on.
As it stands now, I think this game might have longer legs in a somewhat larger collection of pins (10 or more).

Yea trudeau games seem to start off with a bad wrap usually then gain popularity as the years go by bc they are a great change up from your normal fan layout. Just look at creature, jd, congo and Flintstones and how they are becoming pretty sought after pins now of course the price helps also but I think this will eventually become a pretty popular pin

#109 8 years ago

Memorial weekend bump Screenshot_2015-05-23-01-43-37-1.pngScreenshot_2015-05-23-01-43-37-1.png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-huo-wwe-le?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.