IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0743.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: HUO TSPP

Added: 2015-10-24 17:37:56 UTC • Ended: March 28th, 2016

Price

$ 4,500

Simpson Pinball Party:

In excellent shape, one owner HUO machine.

Located near Philly.

Asking $4500

Item photos

IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Arcadevudoo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Arcadevudoo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Glen Mills, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

#2 8 years ago

More pics coming later

#3 8 years ago

I changed some of my crappy cellphone pictures.

#4 8 years ago

IMG_0733.jpgIMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0734.jpgIMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpgIMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpgIMG_0736.jpg

#5 8 years ago

IMG_0739.jpgIMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpgIMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0738.jpgIMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0742.jpgIMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpgIMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpgIMG_0744.jpg

#6 8 years ago

Bump

#7 8 years ago

Still up for sale

#8 8 years ago

Given market history, price seems good. Nice unmolested machine

#9 8 years ago

Thanks pinphila

#10 8 years ago

Still available

#11 8 years ago

Still...

#12 8 years ago

Still available, had a few offers but no one has come to get it.

#13 8 years ago

Love this game

#14 8 years ago

Price reduced just in time for the holidays.

#15 8 years ago

4600 seems fair

#16 8 years ago

How is this still available?

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

How is this still available?

It's priced slightly higher than what a stock, HUO Simpsons goes for, there's some shooter lane wear (for those who care), and no pics of the I&S saucer. Cabinet looks very nice.

#18 8 years ago

I have seen the shooter lane wear. Its just the paint it seems. It is not indented or chipped away. Plus, he has a cliffy to prevent further wear. Saucer looks great.

#19 8 years ago

Spoke to OP - he didnt realize it was missing playfield pics in the ad. He will update them later.

#20 8 years ago

Played this tonight. Nice game. Dialed in! Glws!

#21 8 years ago

Sellers beware, had a lady email me and it sounded very legit, she was pushing to come see the machine. We emailed and texted a few times so I set up to have them come look at the machine and take it. They ( guy and girl kind of grungy) show up and proceeded to inspect the game. After a few minutes I realized this guy knows nothing, he was looking to look but had no clue what he was looking at. He had one older style game, I forget the name. After 20 more minutes of looking, the guy offers me, what I think, was substantially less than my asking price. He told me his offer was close to my asking price and it was a good offer. I told him, he should have told me he wanted to pay that much because the girl I was emailing said they would take game at the price I listed. They were the ones that drove 2 hours. He said "his guy" told him not to pay any more than $4k but that he would call him. I told him, sure for a routed game, not HUO. I asked to talk to "his guy" with 20+ pinball machines, Maybe he wasn't relaying the condition properly. after stepping out for 25 more minutes he comes back and offers me a little more but we couldn't come to a deal. Very unfortunate circumstances, I was not anticipating this happening, because our communication prior to the visit was good. Sure, I have talked to Craigslist buyer before and can normally feel the ones out that will be a unsure or who are just shopping but this wasn't one. Beware of buyers from NJ with the email name that appears "Tracey". Make sure to set the price and be prepared for an offer much less than expected.

#22 8 years ago

Such are the perils of selling on CL...Honestly not even worth posting there anymore. I just stick to Pinside and KLOV when I need to sell.

This looks like a great pin OP, good price, If I had more room I would consider for sure. GLWTS

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Sellers beware, had a lady email me and it sounded very legit, she was pushing to come see the machine. We emailed and texted a few times so I set up to have them come look at the machine and take it. They ( guy and girl kind of grungy) show up and proceeded to inspect the game.

I was expecting a much worse story, that they pulled a knife on you or something

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Sellers beware, had a lady email me and it sounded very legit, she was pushing to come see the machine. We emailed and texted a few times so I set up to have them come look at the machine and take it. They ( guy and girl kind of grungy) show up and proceeded to inspect the game. After a few minutes I realized this guy knows nothing, he was looking to look but had no clue what he was looking at. He had one older style game, I forget the name. After 20 more minutes of looking, the guy offers me, what I think, was substantially less than my asking price. He told me his offer was close to my asking price and it was a good offer. I told him, he should have told me he wanted to pay that much because the girl I was emailing said they would take game at the price I listed. They were the ones that drove 2 hours. He said "his guy" told him not to pay any more than $4k but that he would call him. I told him, sure for a routed game, not HUO. I asked to talk to "his guy" with 20+ pinball machines, Maybe he wasn't relaying the condition properly. after stepping out for 25 more minutes he comes back and offers me a little more but we couldn't come to a deal. Very unfortunate circumstances, I was not anticipating this happening, because our communication prior to the visit was good. Sure, I have talked to Craigslist buyer before and can normally feel the ones out that will be a unsure or who are just shopping but this wasn't one. Beware of buyers from NJ with the email name that appears "Tracey". Make sure to set the price and be prepared for an offer much less than expected.

So, Beware of buyers that want to pay less than asking price? No kidding?

#25 8 years ago

Yeah, I thought this story was going really south... glad it didn't.

How come you haven't posted any playfield pictures yet? Wear spots? Etc.

#26 8 years ago

Just making my fellow pa, nj, de sellers aware. No knife, just rookies!

I know about the playfield pics, I took them but I have just been lazy with posting since I work full time and typical Ian traveling during the week. Plus I thought the game was sold. Not hiding anything, my games are always posted with accurate detailed pictures... Check out my old AP machine. I'll try to get them up tonight.

#27 8 years ago

Sellers, beware of hagglers?

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Sellers, beware of hagglers?

Let me be clear, I am ok with haggling because everyone does it. It's even ok after the price is agreed upon. But trying to haggle in the neighborhood of $1000 dollars, then telling me the game isn't worth over $4000 is stupid and a waste of my time and theirs. This also looses potential sales.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Let me be clear, I am ok with haggling because everyone does it. It's even ok after the price is agreed upon. But trying to haggle in the neighborhood of $1000 dollars, then telling me the game isn't worth over $4000 is stupid and a waste of my time and theirs. This also looses potential sales.

No I hear ya. I was just kidding and for the record I wished your AP was closer when it was for sale.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

No I hear ya. I was just kidding and for the record I wished your AP was closer when it was for sale.

Yeah, me too. I've been down this road a few times myself.

#31 8 years ago

$4K seems like a fair offer. Certainly not one worth "warning" anybody about.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

$4K seems like a fair offer. Certainly not one worth "warning" anybody about.

I disagree.

#33 8 years ago

Right now there's a dude somewhere in NJ warning his friends about TSPP sellers in PA who are crazy.

#34 8 years ago

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0723.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpgIMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpgIMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpgIMG_0726.jpg

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I was expecting a much worse story, that they pulled a knife on you or something

yeah... 'guy shows up, decides to offer less' or 'prior deal wasn't closed' isn't exactly a horror story.

Never understood why people believe deals should be 'final' before they inspect a game. Photos are nice, but nothing beats hands-on. People show up and want to lowball... that's just part of selling stuff. The better communication is ahead of time, the less variance there should be... but it just comes with the territory.

#36 8 years ago

I tried talking someone down on the price of a Slugfest part I need the other day.

Crap! Now I'm probably going to be on America's Most Wanted.

#37 8 years ago

Thanks for the bump trolls

#38 8 years ago

A 4k offer on 4.6k ask is reasonable for a HUO TSPP.

#39 8 years ago

I own a HUO TSPP

$4K for a stock HUO was a fair offer IMO

It's one of those prices right in the middle. Seller wishes it was $4250, buyer wishes it was $3750, but at the end of the day @ $4000 both parties end up OK

You shouldn't sell it anyway, TSPP is awesome

#40 8 years ago

I sold a stock huo Tspp for 4600 last year. My buddy sold a stock huo with $100 in leds for 4900.

I have sold on CL and hate it when you speak to a guy for an hour on phone, take a million pics, agree on a price then the guy shows up , plays your game for 30 min, says " looks great", then says would you take 15% off. I ask why? He says, "because my buddy ( who lives and beats off in his mothers basement next to a baywatch) has a game and told me the most I should pay."
Thanks for wasting my time. It Appears that's what happened here. Being in this area myself, I appreciate knowing who they are because I won't waste my time dealing with them.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Thanks for the bump trolls

I think you are severely over reacting to a pretty common situation that has occurred to anyone who has ever tried to sell anything ever.

Creating a "warning" is crazy

#42 8 years ago

I have mixed feelings on this. hate to sell through CL, but have not had a problem, and prefer to sell to a pinsider. Before anyone comes to look at a game, I always try to agree on a price and suggest it's firm unless i misrepresented something. I will send any and as many pics as they want specifically to avoid wasting anyone's time. If a pinsider wants to come look, that fine, as it's always nice meeting pinsiders, less willing to allow that via CL. I'm not really going to negotiate in person in any significant way and would prefer we agree beforehand. My basement is not a used car lot. I feel for the OP, but perhaps he could have done better pre sale? Maybe he did and CL guy was just an ass.

As for the game, that paint chipping off in the shooter lane suggests it's had some use and there's no pic of I&S hole or cabinet front or sides (flipper button wear can be an issue). Rest seems very clean. Does it have LEDs, which adds value to a lot of people? Great game and if I was looking for one, I'd consider it. Glws.

#43 8 years ago

This game is worth $4300-$4500, don't sell it for a penny less.

#44 8 years ago

I agree with op. The buyer wasted ops time.

It's one thing to haggle a bit, but asking for $1000 off KNOWN asking price is just wasting someone's time.

#45 8 years ago

$4000 offer on a $4600 price reflects a just over 15% discount, hardly an insult. Put FIRM in your ad.

You are not exactly giving the thing away, you are asking full boat for it, that sale takes longer that blowing something out fast, people want a good deal... end of story. It may take 10 time wasters to find the one buyer.

If someone calls to ask about it tell them the price is $4600.... unless you want to haggle with me, in that case the price is $5600.

#46 8 years ago

Part of the game. Real horror story is agreeing to a price on a phone with a seller and telling them you're on the way. You drive an hour only to find 4 other ass hats already there taking said pin out the door.

Sellers reply...oh yeah hey sorry they got here before you and agreed to pay what you were gonna pay. Que awkward laugh... Complete BS. I still have dreams of taking a hatchet to their head.

Goes both ways.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

I still have dreams of taking a hatchet to that bitches head.

Dude, that's a bit much, don't you think?

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Dude, that's a bit much, don't you think?

If I wrote what u claim I did...maybe. Read it again. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

If I wrote what u claim I did...maybe. Read it again. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm

I know what I read. You have dreams about killing a woman with a hatchet because she let someone else buy your expensive toy.

A bit harsh, IMO.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Sweet edit, BTW.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
$ 45.95
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-huo-tspp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.