(Topic ID: 123033)

For sale: FS: Gottlieb Spring Break, works and plays

By shacklersrevenge

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

381508-i.jpg
    381510-i.jpg
    381511-i.jpg
    381512-i.jpg
    381513-i.jpg
    381514-i.jpg
    381515-i.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Gottlieb Spring Break $600

Added: 2015-03-30 21:07:12 UTC • Ended: May 31st, 2015
    Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Price

$ 600

1987 Gottlieb Spring Break

Game boots and plays, needs a shop out. Cabinet looks decent, boards look good, bulb works, playfield looks good, some minor planking common to this era,

asking $600
    can bring to Allentown if paid for in advance,
    Thanks, James

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are shacklersrevenge's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to shacklersrevenge's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Gardner, MA, US

#2 9 years ago

pics

381508-i.jpg381508-i.jpg381510-i.jpg381510-i.jpg381511-i.jpg381511-i.jpg381512-i.jpg381512-i.jpg381513-i.jpg381513-i.jpg381514-i.jpg381514-i.jpg381515-i.jpg381515-i.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Good price on a game that is decent to play but has shitty artwork. I was actually kind of surprised when we bought a Spring Break a couple years ago it really isn't a bad machine. Had I played it before I sold it I might have kept it around for a while. I have a bad habit of selling machines before I get them up and running and then once they are sold I fix them and get them dialed in.

Then all of a sudden I realize - "shit" I would not have sold this so quickly if I had know it was this much fun. Spring Break, Lights-Camera-Action & Raven were three machines this happen to me on about two years ago. All three are underrated machines but Lights- Camera-Action is getting more attention lately and bringing more money also.

If you want a decent cheaper machine Spring Break isn't bad and this one looks decent.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-gottlieb-spring-break-works-and-plays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.