DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: CONGO PINBALL MACHINE

Added: 2015-06-05 14:37:42 UTC • Ended: June 29th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 4,000

All LED'ed
LED bumper caps
new display
new cpu board
NOS driver board
new ramp
brass plated wire ramps by Mike Chesnut
New custom shooter rod
Mirror Blades

Curly

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/shopofgames/library/congo?sort=3&page=1

Item photos

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://WWW.LITTLESHOPOFGAMES.COM

Seller insights

These are CURLY's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to CURLY's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fruitland Park, FL, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 8 years ago

wow - Congo breaks 4K - Go Curly

#3 8 years ago

Wait till I put mine up for sale. His will look like a bargain!

#4 8 years ago

Lol and I thought she said you can't sell it

Free bump for Curly! Seen and played this game last week and its a beauty, Pictures don't do it justice, The LED's especially look terrific in person

#5 8 years ago

She is letting it go and I told her I would find her a BOP some day.

#6 8 years ago

Phenomenal game, one of my favorites.....

#7 8 years ago

it's amazing what things arn't for sale, until you attach an, "ok I can let it go" price to it. My whole collection has "ok, I can let it go" prices attached to them.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's amazing what things arn't for sale, until you attach an, "ok I can let it go" price to it. My whole collection has "ok, I can let it go" prices attached to them.

Someday that Atlantis WILL be mine

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Someday that Atlantis WILL be mine

Could be yours right now. Just like I tell everyone. There is no such thing as not for sale.

#10 8 years ago

Nice looking pin and a great game glws

#11 8 years ago

Played this one several times - its a beauty!

#12 8 years ago

Just sold mine for 5500 yesterday.

#13 8 years ago

<blockcite="#2498992">Just sold mine for 5500 yesterday.

Was it restored?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Just sold mine for 5500 yesterday.

Dollars?

#15 8 years ago

Dollars?

Im sure it was restored or mint huo

#16 8 years ago

Guys, please...please play this game at length before dropping large numbers on it.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Guys, please...please play this game at length before dropping large numbers on it.

Y you say that ?I think its better than most pins that are around 4-5k plus its also dam rare compared to most.

#18 8 years ago

Most people that get one usually dont selll which must say something

#19 8 years ago

I've had Congo for 12 years in a 13 game collection ranging from MM to Paragon and many "A" titles in between. It's the one I turn on the most.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from jukepin1:

I've had Congo for 12 years in a 13 game collection ranging from MM to Paragon and many "A" titles in between. It's the one I turn on the most.

Wow. That's the biggest endorsement I've ever heard for a Congo! I owned a beauty for about 1 year.

It's cool niche machine, but the one you turn on most?

The volcano shot is awesome. The rules are really simple. The lower PF is really silly.

I'm curious, what do you find so compelling about the game?

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm curious, what do you find so compelling about the game?

"He's dead? He's DEAD!"

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from jukepin1:

Yup, agreed 100%

Look at my collection and look at games owned in the past. Congo has been here much longer than many of the other "A" listers and honestly it will never go anywhere. It is one of the most played games in my collection.

MM lasted about a year before I happily sent it packing, yet Congo is still going strong and it is also a favorite of many that come over to play!

#23 8 years ago

<blisckquote cite="#2499541">I've had Congo for 12 years in a 13 game collection ranging from MM to Paragon and many "A" titles in between. It's the one I turn on the most.

It Is a fun pin when dialed in and set up correctly and has that just one more game feel .

#24 8 years ago

Yup, agreed 100%
Look at my collection and look at games owned in the past. Congo has been here much longer than many of the other "A" listers and honestly it will never go anywhere. It is one of the most played games in my collection.
MM lasted about a year before I happily sent it packing, yet Congo is still going strong and it is also a favorite of many that come over to play!

Agreed and many people will also plus its to dam hard to find a nice one for a decent price anymore

#25 8 years ago

Yep...It's the best, All the Congo owners agree.

#26 8 years ago

Yep it is much better than some of the $5600 new machines being made now.

#27 8 years ago

well yeah it has a lot of new parts so 4k is actualy fine.
. ive owned mine many years with a large collection and i just turned down $4500 on it. also with new ramps, new plastics, led etc. his price is very fair.
very deep, many ways to score, video modes...its brilliant.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

wow - Congo breaks 4K - Go Curly

#28 8 years ago

Lots and lots of ways to attack the game, can be long playing at times, but you aren't really shooting the same things over and over....hope colorDMD adds this game to their library of colorized games in the near future.

#29 8 years ago

What bigd1979 said. You can turn off under playfield if you don't like that feature. Most newbee's get a kick out of it, but it's not an important part of the game. Collect those diamonds. People who play it always ask for help finding one for them. Seems demand has gone up since buying mine 12 years ago.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

<blockcite="#2498992">Just sold mine for 5500 yesterday.
Was it restored?

Yes. $5600. Cleared pf and cab and a bunch if nice mods. I'll miss it.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Yes. $5600. Cleared pf and cab and a bunch if nice mods. I'll miss it.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That thing is super sweet!! Steep price, but awesome looking!!

#32 8 years ago

Wow I passed on a Congo 4 years ago for $1,400. I would have probably sold it in a few months so I would have missed the run up in price. I have played it several times since and its fun but I cant think of any 4k+ game it is better than.

#33 8 years ago

<b
ckquote cite="#2499696">Yes. $5600. Cleared pf and cab and a bunch if nice mods. I'll miss it.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I figured it was mines nice but not cleared and perfect like that lol.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

well yeah it has a lot of new parts so 4k is actualy fine.
. ive owned mine many years with a large collection and i just turned down $4500 on it. also with new ramps, new plastics, led etc. his price is very fair.
very deep, many ways to score, video modes...its brilliant.

Yep I have new plastics , ramps, window, cliffys annd some other nice new stuff been offered 3700 but im not selling but if I do it will be around 4k also

#35 8 years ago

<bloce cite="#2499723">Wow I passed on a Congo 4 years ago for $1,400. I would have probably sold it in a few months so I would have missed the run up in price. I have played it several times since and its fun but I cant think of any 4k+ game it is better than.

Sld of gotten it

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Yep it is much better than some of the $5600 new machines being made now.

By far

#37 8 years ago

<bloeve cite="#2499623">What bigd1979 said. You can turn off under playfield if you don't like that feature. Most newbee's get a kick out of it, but it's not an important part of the game. Collect those diamonds. People who play it always ask for help finding one for them. Seems demand has gone up since buying mine 12 years ago.

Yep everyone wants mine or me to get them one lol I say gl took me 6 months

#38 8 years ago

I just sold a rougher one for 1k. But since everyone's throwing money around I'll sell my keeper for 4k.

#39 8 years ago

That machine's even nicer than mine. But I've still got some bling on it that makes it closer to a 5k machine, not 5600. If I restored mine, I'd end up putting more in than I could get out. Not a good move.

Beautiful machine. I hope you get what you want for it!

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Wow I passed on a Congo 4 years ago for $1,400. I would have probably sold it in a few months so I would have missed the run up in price. I have played it several times since and its fun but I cant think of any 4k+ game it is better than.

Don't feel badly - A LOT of games went through the roof after 2012.

DM
JD
WH2O
BSD
SS

And many more I am sure I am missing. Congo is just another victim of the "B/C game price hike" when NIB games start cracking $5000 for an "entry level" game and $8000 is getting shelled out for a box of lights....

To put that into perspective, I am about to buy a Honda Fit for about the price of KISS LE.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

been offered 3700 but im not selling but if I do it will be around 4k also

funny how things change

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

funny how things change

Still not 4600 lol plus mine has new everything literally

#43 8 years ago

This for sale thread has turned into a "congo pumper" thread

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

This for sale thread has turned into a "congo pumper" thread

Price pumping, though never offensive to an OP in a for sale thread, is just as dangerous to a collectables community as price policing.

That said, while there has been some price pumping in here the people who are offering up what their comp sales (recent and historic) have been are exceedingly helpful to everyone.

GLWS

#45 8 years ago

Prices are up on everything so there really isn't any pumping. Congo is a good rare pin with high demand so of course everytime they change hands (which isn't much) the price goes up because well ....it sells. Plus most are not projects any more and have all new parts which in case the pin will cost more

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-congo-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.