Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: October 3rd, 2015
Ended: October 5th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Have a nice CV. Works great. No credit dot.
Have my eye on a new pin, so this is the first in line to go. Cirqus (around certain letters) and Purple triangle decals (in front of ringmaster's head) have very slight separation.
Looking for local sale at the moment. Will consider offers.
Full set of high res pictures can be found here:
If there is a specific photo you would like, just ask and I can add it to the album.
List of things that have been done to the game:
- Has latest home rom (comes with old rom)
- Pinbits Ringmaster Protector (note the first two pictures of the album show the small nick on the left side of the ringmaster's head)
- New backbox decals
- Mirror Blades
- LED OCD and GI OCD boards
- Full LEDs
- Have plastic protectors on all but two pieces (have the other two pieces)
- Green XPin DMD (also can have old plasma DMD, which was fine, I just wanted Green to match the neon)
- Adjusted all volt roll over switches and cleaned them
- Installed new trough
- Installed magnetic ball trough protector from pinbits
- Rebuilt entire ball popper assembly (metal assembly, coil, spring, plunger and grommet)
- Replaced the plastic DMD cover (comes with old one)
Game comes with the following parts that I never got to installing:
Pinball Pro speakers
Purple Juggler plastics (red ones as well)
Two new magnet cores
Pinbits auto eddy board
Highwire multiball plunger that drops to release the balls
Two purple flipper buttons
Bell for Bell mod
New Ringmaster cup
metal guard for right ramp
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!