• Latest reply 8 years ago by henhel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150827_101242_RichtoneHDR_zpsdnth1tx2.JPG
20150827_102717_Richtone(HDR).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Black Rose

Added: 2015-08-27 14:37:24 UTC • Ended: January 15th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 2,450

It still hate this option 'Fully restore (Shopped)'. This game is shopped (see pics)..but certainly not 'Fully Restore'

Selling my Black Rose in the Buffalo NY area. It had a complete tear down about 8-10 months ago. Right side is real nice..left side has some fading near the front. There is cannon war covered by a cliffy

PF was buffed to a nice high shine. All metals tumbled polished...or polished by hand. All coils removed, cleaned on an ultrasonic cleaner (anything that fit was cleaned this way), new sleeves (and corresponding plungers), new wrappers. Plastic ramps flame polished, metal ball guides reground. All star post and rubbers were replaced. New black lightning flipper bats. Retro and red frosted LEDs in the GI (reds matching the factor condom bulbs), Color matching LEDs in controlled lighting. Back box also has LEDs installed.

Game is signed by John Trudeau in a bunch of spots including under the PF and inside the cab.

There are no issues with the pin..it plays crisp and fast with no errors.

My camera keeps washing out the reds. I took a couple pics in the dark to try to show what the reds look like. For what it’s worth..they are ‘more red’ that the pictures show. FYI this was at PinFest this year.

Asking $2450/offers/trades…whatever. I’d prefer an outright sale but feel free to make a trade offer. Shipping s possible if needed VIA STI or I could pallet for pickup. Preference given to local sales and cash

Pics here:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/m0nsterbash/library/BR

Tear down pics here:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/m0nsterbash/library/Black%20Rose%20Ramp

Item photos

20150827_102717_Richtone(HDR).jpeg
20150827_101242_RichtoneHDR_zpsdnth1tx2.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Monster_Bash's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Monster_Bash's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Grand Island, NY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 8 years ago

Bump for a great seller and sweet looking pin. Played this at Pinfest. Looks killer!

If I had room Monsterbash I'd be driving up today.

#3 8 years ago

Wow I thought I went crazy when shopping a pin lol great looking pin and bet it plays awesome. If I wasn't working on several other deals id go for this also

#4 8 years ago

Now worries when dealing with Jamie. Great guy to deal with and his pins are clean and crisp. Bought Cyclone of off him this summer and couldn't be happier!

#5 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Had a couple of trade offers...gonna hold out for a sale if possible.

#6 8 years ago

I was only at pinfest on friday, there was a blackrose there that day. Is this the one? Or did this arrive saturday?

#7 8 years ago

This was there on Friday next to a DM and Cyclone. There was another BR there in the same row...but the guy was having all kinds of problems with it. I'm not sure I seen the other BR on all weekend.

Quoted from tp:

I was only at pinfest on friday, there was a blackrose there that day. Is this the one? Or did this arrive saturday?

#8 8 years ago

Video as requested by a Pinsider.

I think I bricked about 80% of the shots...and got eaten by a shark. Rough morning at the office

#9 8 years ago

Hmm...not quite as nice as the PAPA camera rig. To any of those considering this pin, I played it over the weekend and there are no surprises here. It's exactly as described and plays really well. Easy seller to work with, too.

#10 8 years ago

So you're saying PAPA's rig is better than my Galaxy S4 zip tied to an appliance dolly?

Not sure I can believe that...

Quoted from pinballwny:

Hmm...not quite as nice as the PAPA camera rig. To any of those considering this pin, I played it over the weekend and there are no surprises here. It's exactly as described and plays really well. Easy seller to work with, too.

#11 8 years ago

I didn't think 240p was even possible anymore. That's impressive!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Thanks guys. Had a couple of trade offers...gonna hold out for a sale if possible.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but have there been any good trade offers? I wouldn't want to sell mine, but I've considered trading it.

#13 8 years ago

Wish i was in NY, i'd be all over this. Good luck to you!

#14 8 years ago

No big deal if you are still using a CRT PC monitor...looks crystal clear

Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I didn't think 240p was even possible anymore. That's impressive!

#15 8 years ago

Great seller bump

#16 8 years ago

Heading to the Cleveland show next week...no problem bringing it with me if needed

#17 8 years ago

Bump for blackrose qween of the high seas!!!

#18 8 years ago

Bump to the top! For a great top seller!! Glws .

#19 8 years ago

Monday bump before the Cleveland show!

#20 8 years ago

Swing from the riggings!

#21 8 years ago

make it less $$ at cleveland show and ill buy it.

2 months later
#22 8 years ago

Good seller bump, and I have played this particular Black Rose. Very nice game.

#23 8 years ago

has this pin been sold???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-black-rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.