Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#35 8 years ago

$18K used to be a good price for buying a BBB. If you don't get a buyer for yours it is because I think nobody wants to be the guy who paid $18K for BBB and then saw PPS announce BBBr for $8 (or $9K) NIB. If there is no BBBr coming from PPS then BBB will be a $20K game again someday, but most people would wait a long time for a possible PPS remake first.

I still wouldn't sell my BBB even for $20K. I have a spare plastic set, spare main plastic ramp, spare small plastic divert ramp, spare lighting decal for under the main plastic ramp, blue and orange rings for the tube ramp, spare green tube dancer, pink tube dancer (and a BBB barstool).

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

No one asked you to sell yours for 20k, thanks for advertising in my thread though.

Sorry. Didn't intend my post to sound at all like an ad. I should have made it clear mine is not for sale period.

Quoted from Imeh:

There is no BBBr coming, and it's still a good buy at 18k. Those waiting on the great price drop will never own one.

The OP's BBB is priced fairly at $18K. And I doubt BBB will be remade by PPS.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-bbb-122?tu=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.