• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Frontier New price for no hassle shipping

Added: 2020-03-31 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 21st, 2020) • Ended: April 22nd, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 3,100

Really nice Bally Frontier.

Original playfield in great shape for this title. Seriously the nicest original I have personally seen; check out the photos. The only wear spots to mention are just above the kickout, beneath the left top rollover, and down behind the left flipper on playfield. Otherwise it has original mylar on a majority of the playfield which has protected it well.

Backglass is really nice. most are junk... not this one! Check it out.

The cabinet is in average to above average shape, coin door nice.
Full Comet 2MD bulbs, new drop targets and lane guide and various other parts, flippers rebuilt, titan rings.

Under the hood there's a new Alltek MPU, Comet LED Adapters on Lamp Driver board, a new NVRAM.Weebly rectifier board, Soldenoid driver board has had all caps and header pins replaced, connectors in existing housing replaced. Soundboard has had caps and header pins replaced.

Needs nothing. Edit: New price for no hassle shipping
You take care of all shipping and arrangements.
I will cover the shipping supplies (straps, wrapping, etc...)
I have tried to be as clear and complete in the condition as I can; but it should go without saying, that if shipping you are buying it as-is. I dont deal with BS people when it comes to shipping. Payment must clear prior to shipping.
I have shipped and received lots of games, so know how to do so.

Link for lots of high quality shared pics
photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Hl-EI7TEHmTE--OZCOKYYR1RIs_CRA2

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

#2 4 years ago

Can also do good social distancing for the sale due to COVID stuff. Keep our 6ft, no hand shakes, etc...

You know the drill.

#3 4 years ago

man, that is the nicest original playfield I have ever seen. I do miss mine! Good luck.

#4 4 years ago

I must insist on a full body hug and open mouthed kiss when I pick this up thanks.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I must insist on a full body hug and open mouthed kiss when I pick this up thanks.

I would expect nothing less from you brother!

#6 4 years ago

Damn you monkey! That is nice AF.

#7 4 years ago

I should mention, not really looking for trades at this time but if it is something worthwhile pops up then I guess I would always entertain the option of a trade.

I like rare and oddball stuff for me personally but also hobby operate so solid classics could be of interest.

Main interest is cold hard cash since there are zero quarters coming through coin door but bills still have to be paid.

#8 4 years ago

Will cross post to all the other typical spots later this week so get at me if you want to work something out before then.

I clicked the box in advert but mentioning also, I can assist with wrapping and strapping if you need to ship. Toss me $50 for the packing materials

You take care of and pay for all shipping.

#9 4 years ago

I’m sitting in my Wyoming home thinking how great that would look here... Probably the best Frontier I’ve seen.

#10 4 years ago

Looks awesome. Definitely a pin on my wish list.

#11 4 years ago

Bump for an awesome game. This game plays as good as it looks. The new owner will be very happy. Glws!

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Bump for an awesome game. This game plays as good as it looks. The new owner will be very happy. Glws!

Thanks Quy!

If the game does not sell then it is ready to rock on route once things re-open down the road.
Since no quarters coming through coin doors, then the wise thing to do is put a game up for sale.

Replied to late night PMs now (sorry for delay, I passed out early yesterday )

#13 4 years ago

Looks great. GLWS!

#14 4 years ago

Playfield does look really nice for this title. Looks like the far left plastic is cracked at the bottom? Appears to be missing the plastic that is just below the bottom pop bumper. Backglass is by far the nicest in the handful of this title I have seen. GLWS

#15 4 years ago

Wow. What do you know, there are still some nice examples of this pin. Thanks for listing it.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Playfield does look really nice for this title. Looks like the far left plastic is cracked at the bottom? Appears to be missing the plastic that is just below the bottom pop bumper. Backglass is by far the nicest in the handful of this title I have seen. GLWS

luckily there are full plastic sets for $120 if someone wants to make the plastics perfect

Center pop plastic is almost always blasted. I may have an extra clear one to toss on there (will look around)

Yeah, this glass and pf are pretty much the nicest originals I have seen.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

luckily there are full plastic sets for $120 if someone wants to make the plastics perfect
Center pop plastic is almost always blasted. I may have an extra clear one to toss on there (will look around)
Yeah, this glass and pf are pretty much the nicest originals I have seen.

Only $100 at Planetary Pinball right now, or you can buy just the center plastic for $30 on fleabay

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-M-1330-178

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Only $100 at Planetary Pinball right now, or you can buy just the center plastic for $30 on fleabay
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-M-1330-178

thx for the pointer

#19 4 years ago

If anyone has a restored/ nice condition Wwind then that could be an option.

I have been working to track down one I missed out on a few years ago with little luck.

#20 4 years ago

deposit received. Game sold to a buddy

Added over 4 years ago:

Some things came up and game is back for sale. No hard feelings, life happens and previous buyer made good on things in many other ways by being a good dude.

2 weeks later
#21 4 years ago

Game back for sale

Bumping to top (never relisted before, so hopefully this bring is back live from achived)

#22 4 years ago

I will reblast on the other sites later today so ping me if you want the Pinside crack at this before I reopen at all the spots.

#23 4 years ago

bump

replied to those that PM'd

#24 4 years ago

morning bump.

Interest, but no commitments yet.
Lot of questions so easier to answer in thread.

I am willing to ship (you pay and arrange). I can meet your shipper. If I need to pallet and strap then you pay for supplies to do so (typically $50)
I have shipped and received many games, so no big deal for me.
I am willing to hold till post Covid lockdowns with a deposit.
Game is currently wrapped and ready to go (had it ready for previous buyer to pick up).
Game is easy load out and we can also easily do a non contact sale and pickup where we maintain good distance.

#25 4 years ago

Seems that the vast majority are interested in shipping, which is understandable given the current situation.

New, no hassle price for shipping is $3100.
You set up and pay shipping.
I will wrap and prep for shipping (if that is what your shipper needs before they pick it up)

Payment must clear before shipping.

If you want to pick it up and pay cash in the next week, then reach out. That is preferred just because it is less hassle for me.

#26 4 years ago

someone a bit hurt by this sale I see...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-frontier-12?hl=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.