Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 500 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: January 12th, 2019
Ended: January 19th, 2019
Condition: Functional - needs major work
Project Gottlieb Free Fall for sale. I picked this up last year and did some work on it, but I've lost interest in it. Trying to clear up some space so selling this at a loss.
Started taking things off the playfield for cleaning (the plastics not on the playfield are in a bag). Cleaned some mechs and freed up the score reels. Everything functionally that I tried was working, but I'd assume this will still need some EM tuning.
- starts and plays a game
- nice backglass, minor flaking in the reds
- cabinet is dirty and yellowed, some scrapes on the right side
- playfield is dirty and inserts are sunken, but not much wear
- all plastics are intact, but dirty
- legs are rusty; I've already replaced the feet
- coin door is rusty
- new rubber kit from Marco
- no missing parts or anything that I've seen
- includes original paperwork (manual, cards, schematic)
- also includes a cool proto(?) schematic that has some differences from the regular schematic
Currently located in Rochester, NY, but I can deliver it to Buffalo, Albany, etc (and will be in NYC on the 19th). Can also bring to any area shows. Would trade for other projects, could add cash
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!