100_6219.JPG
100_6218.JPG
100_6217.JPG
100_6216.JPG
100_6215.JPG
100_6214.JPG
100_6213.JPG
100_6212.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 8 years ago

I wish I had the space for this.... As long as everything is there, the price is right for a project like this (assuming the display is good). As much as people seem to complain they cant find project machines, there is one right here for sale. This is a fun game to play, I am sure it will find a good home.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Take extreme caution when buying from Kevin Honnaker of K n K Pinball. I wouldn't proceed unless he has proven everything works 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ask for video of switch, solenoid, sound, display, and GI tests.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-choggared-by-a-guy-in-rock-island

At least put some effort into talking bad about this dude instead of copying and pasting. I am not saying buyer beware here, but this guy is clearly listing this as a nonworking project.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

no it's the seller's reputation. He already knows what's wrong with it. It's going to cost to much to fix up and sell. so he going to dump it on someone. that's why every ad he post theres "buyer beware" on the top

C'mon Jeremy, that's a pretty big stretch. The reason there is a buyer beware on every post is because the same people keep posting on every single one of this guy's for sale threads. I am 95% sure he doesn't already know whats wrong with it. After talking with him about different stuff on the phone, I don't think board work is his forte at all.

Like I said before, IF the display works, going by normal market prices, there is still meat on the bone at his asking price for people that know what they are doing without having to buy a bunch of new parts to solve their problems.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Pinside can be finicky

Swap Pinside with the words "The Internet" and you pretty much nailed it. We are losing the art of personal communication courtesy of some zeroes and ones. As great as the Internet is, it is bringing our abilities to communicate amicably to a screeching halt. There are a ton of people here (and everywhere for that matter) that have their digital pitchforks ready for their next battle.

Bump for the seller. Struggling not to grab this as I dont have room, but Franks don't come up for sale all too often around me. Would look nice next to Haunted House and Phantom of the Opera.... Oh well, no horror trifecta for me.

Also bump for the buyer to inspect in person.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

1200 seems steep for a game that doesn't power up. Considering these usually go for 1200-1500 fully working.

You need your Delorean back my man ... I haven't seen a decent one of these (fully working) local to us sell for under $1900 in at least two years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 259.00
$ 36.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-frankenstein-pinball-project?tu=ralphwiggum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.