100_6219.JPG
100_6218.JPG
100_6217.JPG
100_6216.JPG
100_6215.JPG
100_6214.JPG
100_6213.JPG
100_6212.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 8 years ago

The moral of this story is to treat people the way that you would like to be treated. Stick it to people and as a result no one on pinside buys your games lol

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Kinda where I am at. It is a pretty big gamble. The display can be replaced with an lcd for about 200-250. The big ifs are the condition of the sound board and dmd driver board. Those are hard parts to come by. If I had the money its probably worth seeing, but as a total project its very much at your own risk.

I didn't realize you could replace the large Sega DMD for with an LCD. Why do people keep buying them on eBay for so much

#23 8 years ago

There was a fully working one that sold in the Louisville, Ky area last year for $1750. A friend of mine got it. It set for a week or so at that price before he bought it. I am not terribly familiar with the segas but am paying attention to this thread because I have been looking at a project Frankenstein locally.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you are not going to find them looking on here.

True. I only buy these type games as well. They are harder to find but worth the wait. I enjoy bringing them back almost as much as playing them. I have never bought a game from pinside. Trade yes but, buy no. Not that I wouldnt, I check the market daily I just never find the right deals close enough to me.

#32 8 years ago

I do not know the secrets of captain neo but I only buy games as they become available. If I go looking for titles I have to pay a premium. If I sit back and wait for deals I seem to find them. There are no places to play locally for me so I buy every game that I think is a good deal. Clean it, shop it, play it, if I get tired of it I'll trade or sell it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-frankenstein-pinball-project?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.