100_6219.JPG
100_6218.JPG
100_6217.JPG
100_6216.JPG
100_6215.JPG
100_6214.JPG
100_6213.JPG
100_6212.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cavalier88z24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Franks head is an rc servo that is often stripped just like tommy's blinders. Not that expensive to replace. The servo board is another story, but I do recall someone making a replacement. I am full up until I finish shopping Diner and put it up for sale/trade (that or flinstones). Were I n the market I'd consider it 800-1000 depending on condition so its not like the seller is way out of the ballpark.

no it's the seller's reputation. He already knows what's wrong with it. It's going to cost to much to fix up and sell. so he going to dump it on someone. that's why every ad he post theres "buyer beware" on the top

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

C'mon Jeremy, that's a pretty big stretch. The reason there is a buyer beware on every post is because the same people keep posting on every single one of this guy's for sale threads. I am 95% sure he doesn't already know whats wrong with it. After talking with him about different stuff on the phone, I don't think board work is his forte at all.
Like I said before, IF the display works, going by normal market prices, there is still meat on the bone at his asking price for people that know what they are doing without having to buy a bunch of new parts to solve their problems.

But Tim, when you got a whole thread that is about how you ripped someone off. You can't take one word from this guy, He describes his games as working and when you get there it's this, it's that. me and you can fix this stuff but a lot of people who buy games can't even left the playfield. Not this game as disclosed as project. but other games. I bet he already knows what wrong with it. A long time ago I bought a sega viper night drivin game out from under him from a op in Milwaukee. He got my number from the op and called me threaten me to sell it to him. fuck him

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cavalier88z24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-frankenstein-pinball-project?tu=cavalier88z24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.