Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bkfiv
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20151013_225333.jpg
20151013_225321.jpg
20151013_225352.jpg
20151013_225016.jpg
20151013_224946.jpg
20151013_224959.jpg
20151013_224936.jpg
20151013_224909.jpg
20151013_224833.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade

for sale

For Trade The Shadow players condition, Expo p

Added: October 14th, 2015 Ended: November 3rd, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

This is a players condition machine. It is a bit dirty and has head decals peeling. In its life before I purchased, it was apparently in a place that caught fire. But, everything works. No errors. Good, fun fast game. I still have the original translite.

Game is in my basement, set up & working. Delivery to Expo might be possible.

I'm looking to trade this game plus cash for Metallica or Wizard of Oz. I am open to other ideas but those are my optimal targets.

Item photos

20151013_224833.jpg
20151013_224909.jpg
20151013_224936.jpg
20151013_224959.jpg
20151013_224946.jpg
20151013_225016.jpg
20151013_225352.jpg
20151013_225321.jpg
20151013_225333.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Chesterton, IN, US

Seller insights

These are bkfiv's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bkfiv's stats page

#3 4 years ago

interested if this is "for sale" and not just "for trade".

#4 4 years ago

I don't really have a cash price in mind. I would sell it but I would not give it away just because of cosmetic issues. It plays great. Feel free to shoot me an offer. I even had a tech come out to go through it. He said it could use a rubber ring kit which I purchased but just haven't made the time to install. Obviously it could be included. Thanks for looking.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Feel free to shoot me an offer.

I would make you an offer but I dont play the BS game of pitting friends against each other with silent bidding behind the scenes.

If you can decide on a aksing price then feel free to post it up.

as a suggestion it is likely worth around 1500 give or take as it sits and the unknowns.
From limited pics it has rust (from moisture due to fire being put out) and obviously had a decent amount of soot inside the game (from fire I assume also).

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would make you an offer but I dont play the BS game of pitting friends against each other with silent bidding behind the scenes.
If you can decide on a aksing price then feel free to post it up.
as a suggestion it is likely worth around 1500 give or take as it sits and the unknowns.
From limited pics it has rust (from moisture due to fire being put out) and obviously had a decent amount of soot inside the game (from fire I assume also).

I wouldn't accept that offer anyway. Not that you're not right, but I'd rather keep it and continue playing it if that's what it's worth.

And I'm not interested in pitting friends against each other. I don't know any of you guys unfortunately. I wouldn't mind changing that this week at Expo but I'm not the most outgoing guy.

As for the sale, I've bought a few games but not sold any. Apparently I'm not doing it right but I guess I'll learn.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Feel free to shoot me an offer.

Quoted from davewtf:

interested if this is "for sale" and not just "for trade".

I am going to step aside until you formally decide it is for sale, if that happens. GLWT

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Apparently I'm not doing it right but I guess I'll learn.

I personally suggest setting a price that you are happy with selling it for and feel free to tack on an 'OBO'.

If you are too high then expect some comments. If you are low or priced right then you will have it sold in short order.

Either way, you can make it more straightforward by just setting your price. Setting prices can be difficult but in general terms this game needs some love, a clean fully play one can be found for 2500, and Super nice pimped out with value added mods (like colorDMD) sell for 3500 on the high end. If you are genuinely looking to sell or trade then the value of your game for most people will be base value plus what they need to put into it in order to make it nice or pimped...

JMHO

GLWT. If you are looking to trade up to a WOZ then Kinpingames is the dude to talk with. He is a straight shooter and a JJP dealer.

#9 4 years ago

^^ well said.

#10 4 years ago

I think even on a 'For Trade' thread, a price of the machine should be set so that others know what you're expecting back in equal value. You might value this machine at 3K; obviously that's your right to do so, but it helps other Pinsiders know whether to approach you with a trade proposition or not. Just my .02. Good luck!

#11 4 years ago

PM sent

#12 4 years ago

PM Sent

#13 4 years ago

for sale yet?

#14 4 years ago

Nope, still available. I've had some interest & good trade offers I'd still consider. I'm sorry I haven't posted a price on here for those who wanted it but it wasn't my original intent to sell outright. I'm sure I wouldn't let it go for less than 2500 though if I ended up selling outright.

Unfortunately I've left Expo for weekend youth soccer duties, but I'm still close to Chicago year round (26 miles into Indiana).

Thank you for the interest!

#15 4 years ago

$2500 for a burnt up shadow? damn, where are these prices coming from?

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

$2500 for a burnt up Shadow? damn, where are these prices coming from?

Pinflation.

#17 4 years ago

hard to find one for $2500 or less! OP good luck with sale /trade

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

hard to find one for $2500 or less! OP good luck with sale /trade

Pretty easy not to buy one too at that price.

But good luck with trades or sale.

#19 4 years ago

Edited because wrong thread lol

#20 4 years ago

Haha thanks for the bump. This is still available. I haven't been pressing the issue too much. If it sells great, if it doesn't great. Thanks guys.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Pretty easy not to buy one too at that price.
But good luck with trades or sale.

yeah if you don't have the cash!

1 week later
#22 4 years ago

Trade completed.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Trade completed.

What did you end up getting in exchange?

#24 4 years ago

Added cash to get a brilliant Twilight Zone. I didn't get as much time as I'd like on it tonight because my kids were all about it. I don't mind if they're excited. It doesn't happen all the time.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside