• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Trade Judge Dredd

Added: 2015-03-05 19:11:15 UTC • Ended: March 23rd, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Make offer

Item description

Just picked it up and enjoying this secret gem. But, what I really want is a Batman Forever in trade. Not interested in selling, will only trade for Batman Forever.

Item photos

IMG_0748.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg
IMG_0747.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Navystan's market stats.

silver Seller

Navystan has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Navystan's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fredericksburg, VA, US

#2 9 years ago

So are we just trying to get around the system by saying this is for sale? Why not just For Trade? if no price.

#3 9 years ago

What's the system? Not allowed to put for trade in the marketplace? Help me out. New thing?

#4 9 years ago

This is the one I thought I was getting for my friend on cl for 1300 but apparently I couldn't make it in time . Is the left side faded? Really sux would have been my friends first pin are you selling possibly ? Then u can buy your bf

#5 9 years ago

I'm not sure why people never seem to get the concept of trading their pinball for cash money, and then using that cash money to buy they game they actually want.

yeah trades are great when they come together but in the end the trade your pin for money and then the money for pin deal gets the job done too with just an extra step.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not sure why people never seem to get the concept of trading their pinball for cash money, and then using that cash money to buy they game they actually want.
yeah trades are great when they come together but in the end the trade your pin for money and then the money for pin deal gets the job done too with just an extra step.

Thats why I asked to buy because trades are just to difficult most of the time

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

So are we just trying to get around the system by saying this is for sale? Why not just For Trade? if no price.

Trades could go in the forum but the problem is there's no place for it specifically at the moment:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-changes#post-2271575

other than "All pinball".

And any forum post in market sections other than "Announcements", "Buying advice" and "Bargains and giveaways" must be posted in the market and not in the forum.

viperrwk

#8 9 years ago

Sorry guys. I tried to put up just for trade, but I seemed forced to put in market place. I guess I could have put as a general forum. Yes, I get all your points about just selling and than buying. But, I'm not in any rush and this game is really fun to play. My first time playing JD.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I agree, but in reality, people usually give your pin a higher value in trade than outright sale. it's a lot easier to find someone willing to swap machines than hand over several thousand dollars cash.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I agree, but in reality, people usually give your pin a higher value in trade than outright sale. it's a lot easier to find someone willing to swap machines than hand over several thousand dollars cash.

Yup. And one of the parties may be willing to overlook a $100 or $200 difference in a trade.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yup. And one of the parties may be willing to overlook a $100 or $200 difference in a trade.

Well said!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Totally agree.

#13 9 years ago

Well, I have had a few days to play Judge Dredd. I've owned STTNG, TAF, BSD, and played many other "A" title games. For me, this has been the best game I've played. Targets, ramps, toys, super multi-ball options, deep rule set, nice sound track, and nice overall flow. I plan to add topper (it was missing), shop/clean/polish above and below play field, add all LEDs, add crane mod, and add world mod. What a fun game!

#14 9 years ago

Ha! I was waiting for that to happen So, your keeping it?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Ha! I was waiting for that to happen So, your keeping it?

"simplykind" yes, for now! But you know how it is, you can eventually get tired of a pin. There's really only a few pins in my collection I have and will likely continue to hold: Count-down, HGT, F2K, FG, and this pin. I think these are all "player" pins. I still have yet to break 1 million on count-down.

#16 9 years ago

Congrats on deciding to keep the game, I've always wanted to try out one of these, love the theme and art package. Since you've decided to keep it, consider taking down the ad and asking mods to close the thread!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Congrats on deciding to keep the game, I've always wanted to try out one of these, love the theme and art package. Since you've decided to keep it, consider taking down the ad and asking mods to close the thread!

I'm still interested in a Batman Forever, so if the right deal comes along, that's still an option. In the meantime, the next owner will love the mods and changes I'm planning to do to this machine.

#18 9 years ago

I think jd has finally came into its own only issue is seems the price is going higher and higher especially for a super nice example . Ive had mine for a year almost and its still one my favorites and probably the best condition pin I have owned which helps lol good choice on keeping it I think its much better than bmf

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-judge-dredd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.