Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: August 1st, 2015
Ended: August 21st, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)
I have a beautiful HUO Stern Avatar (Pro) for sale or for trade. Price is $3700, firm. I am also open to trading for other DMD titles, preferably other modern Sterns but am open to other options, see below. I am located in Fairfax, VA, roughly 20 minutes south of Washington, DC. I am only able to deal locally and have no way to transport my game. At the moment I am not interested in shipping.
- Late run built in mid-2013
- Updated CPU set + game code 2.00
- Glossy cabinet decals (versus the rough screen printed cabinets of earlier runs)
- Red DMD
- Full LEDs for GI and inserts
- Flipper Fidelity sound system
- LED OCD board for LED insert smoothing/fading
- Flipper Fidelity backbox LED lighting kit.
- Includes extra toys that the new buyer can install
- Documented HUO, I can send you the previous owner's original purchase receipt.
- Original goodie bag still stapled to the inside cabinet
- 3D translate (all models have this, but I have received requests asking if it's still included)
- Metal leg/cabinet protectors built into the game (I don't think early models had these)
- Keyless coin door lock (original lock and key is included as well)
There are a couple of minor issues--coin return is nicked a little bit, and there is a tiny scratch by the front right leg that you can't really see unless you are a few inches away.
Link for more photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8wCYkqeW2DgfkdmbG5pMVJtZnlXVmM2NHdwOW1Cd1NyZjBESm1aSnBlejNxd2VGME82dFU&usp=sharing
I am also open to trades. Here's some criteria to give you an idea on what I am looking for when it comes to trade options: 1. Even trade for another HUO modern Stern of the same value (The Rolling Stones, Avengers Pro, Transformers, 24, etc); 2. Even trade for a routed modern Stern that may normally be worth more than this, but is about on the same value level due to condition/heavy wear/etc (Simpsons Pinball Party, Metallica Pro, Mustang, etc); 3. Your lesser-value modern Stern + cash for the Avatar (Nascar, World Poker Tour, Austin Powers, etc); 4. Two-for-one trades of cheaper Sterns, Segas or Williams WPC games (Sharkey's Shootout, Striker Extreme, High Roller Casino, X-Files, Independence Day, Johnny M, NBA Fast Break, etc). Not really interested in anything pre-DMD at the moment and I have no interest in Data East stuff.
Message me if you would like to know more details about my game, come check it out, or shoot me an offer.
If you have something in decent shape that's more expensive, like a LOTR, I have a Gottlieb/Premier Hollywood Heat machine I could throw in on top as well as a Bally Future Spa. Both work well and are a lot of fun.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.