(Topic ID: 135464)

For sale: For sale Wizard of OZ playfield $350 shipped

By zr11990

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

enough.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

For sale Wizard of OZ playfield $350 shipped

Added: 2015-08-10 16:58:39 UTC • Ended: February 14th, 2017

Price

$ 350

This is a PF that Jack sent me as a replacement for my chipped one. I am selling it because bought a better one. This one has some inserts that feel lower than the pf. If you recleared it then sanded it back down it would be perfect. I don't want to mess with it.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are zr11990's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to zr11990's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Humble, TX, US

1 month later
    #3 8 years ago

Yes it has been sold and believe it or not I think it got lost. It still hasn't made it to the buyer almost 3 weeks later and I will have to give the man his money back which I will have to pull out of my ass because I mad a motorcycle payment with it.

#5 8 years ago

It was but I cannot find the receipt and tracking number anywhere. It was a very hectic day and I thought I put it in the console of my car but it isn't anywhere to be found. I will just have to pull it out of my ass.

#6 8 years ago

Did you give the seller the tracking number? See if they can give it to you to see what the tracking number says as to where it went.

#7 8 years ago

What currier was it shipped with? Have you contacted them? They should be able to look up the tracking info. The location that you shipped it from should have the tracking information as well even if it was an independent shipper.

#8 8 years ago

How the heck do you lose a playfield all boxed up. I mean, it's not like it's a 3" square box, that can fall behind a bench or something.
    Unreal.
    Reminds me of a time when I was working for Boeing. The Company put out a memo offering a reward to anyone that could find an engine test cell for a 747 engine, that was lost. The thing was the size of a 2 story house !! How do you lose something like that?

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hitch9:

Reminds me of a time when I was working for Boeing. The Company put out a memo offering a reward to anyone that could find an engine test cell for a 747 engine, that was lost. The thing was the size of a 2 story house !! How do you lose something like that?

Did they ever find it?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I will have to pull out of my ass because I mad a motorcycle payment with it.

Quoted from zr11990:

it isn't anywhere to be found. I will just have to pull it out of my ass.

How much stuff is in your ass?

#12 8 years ago

maybe he can find another WOZ playfield up there...

#15 8 years ago

It was my fault. I was in a hurry and went to the USPO and threw the receipt with the tracking # in my passenger seat and I thought I put it in the receipt box. I never thought about I again. I also mailed another one to Joe to be repaired and it took two weeks to get there. I hope it shows up for both our sakes. I don't want to have to give $350 away.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

We'll how many more do you need? I seem to be sitting on quite a few of them.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Did they ever find it?

I asume so, although we never got a notification saying "never mind- we found it"
    Crazy stuff.
    I could tell you crazy stories about the air force losing expensive stuff though.

#18 8 years ago

USPO? So you shipped it through the US Postal Service? I would head down to where ever you shipped it from A.S.A.P. and see if they can look it up and find it.

#19 8 years ago

Did he pay with PayPal?

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from ita47:

So you shipped it through the US Postal Service?

yes

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Did he pay with PayPal?

no but I did pay with a CC so I might be able to find the transaction that way.

#22 8 years ago

The Post Office will have the information. Just go there and know the date shipped. They will find the Tracking Number...

#23 8 years ago

Found the tracking #

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Found the tracking #

Any clues in the tracking history?

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

that's one way to prevent UV damage.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

We'll how many more do you need? I seem to be sitting on quite a few of them

Is there a benefit to under-ass storage vs in-ass storage? Less UV protection that way...

#27 8 years ago

Wow, I called the mans daughter in law that I was sending it to and it wasn't there. I found the tracking # and I had actually put it in the receipt box but it fell down to the bottom. It said that delivery was attempted on the 8th of September but there was not place to leave it so they left a notice and I sent it on 8/28. I called the mans DIL back and gave her that info. I was afraid that it got lost. I called the number to the USPS and while I was waiting I searched it again and it showed up as delivery attempted and while I was still on the phone the DIL called me back saying that the box had been delivered. So, I can keep the money safely in my ass.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Any clues in the tracking history?

It had a long journey

September 14, 2015 , 3:31 pm

Available for Pickup .

MARSHFIELD, MO 65706

September 8, 2015 , 1:18 pm

Notice Left (No Secure Location Available) .

MARSHFIELD, MO 65706

September 8, 2015 , 5:13 am

Arrived at Post Office .

MARSHFIELD, MO 65706

September 6, 2015 , 6:11 am

Departed USPS Facility .

SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801

September 6, 2015 , 6:00 am

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility .

SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801

September 5, 2015 , 9:02 pm

Departed USPS Destination Facility .

KANSAS CITY, KS 66106

September 5, 2015 , 9:02 pm

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility .

KANSAS CITY, KS 66106

August 29, 2015 , 1:41 am

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility .

NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

August 28, 2015 , 9:59 am

Acceptance .

HOUSTON, TX 77039

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yay, a happy ending

Im glad because I was gonna have to ask Harley Davidson for that payment back.

#31 8 years ago

I love happy endings. Too much scamming going on the world.
    Thanks for updates.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hitch9:

How the heck do you lose a playfield all boxed up. I mean, it's not like it's a 3" square box, that can fall behind a bench or something.
    Unreal.

Believe it or not the post office lost a huge box of pinball manuals (45+ pounds) that was being shipped to me.
    I received the other box that was smaller and had less manuals in it
    The guy insured each package at $225 each, so all I got back was $225, not a good deal at that point

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hitch9:

I love happy endings. Too much scamming going on the world.
    Thanks for updates.

Especially when the happy endings are in his ass.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-wizard-of-oz-playfield-350-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.