(Topic ID: 122633)

For sale: For Sale The Hobbit LE or Smaug LE

By doughslingers

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale The Hobbit LE or Smaug LE

Added: 2015-03-27 08:02:19 UTC • Ended: April 16th, 2015
    Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 7,600

For sale is a day one distibutor order for a Hobbit LE or Smaug LE. The customer decided to switch to Smaug LE but I kept his Hobbit LE number. The customer has paid us full.and needs a refund as he and the wife are having their second child. At present I do not have the ability to do the refund myself as I have every other customer who wanted out of MMRLE or Woz or The Hobbit. I have to pay my taxes and explained my situation. The customer was an early to pay when the price was 7500. He is only wanting 7600 as he feels he could have made some interest and he is probably correct. PM me for details and I will send over the emails so you can pay him direct. I can confirm with JJP that this number will then be yours if you feel odd doing it that way then you can go thru me and I refund him. I just want to help him out. I can do the refund myself but not until mid May when more MMRLE start showing up and the Avengers movie money starts coming in for me as I operate the Central Drive In Theatre and Norton Cinema City. If you like other of them have Facebook pages please add either business or like them. I hate to go public but somebody can help him faster than me this time and save some money. The guy is a real nice fellow and I helped sell his AMH when he found out but he was hoping to keep this pin but it's not going to.work out for him anymore.

Thanks for looking
    Buddy

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are doughslingers's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to doughslingers's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Norton, VA, US

#2 9 years ago

Here's a bump for a waking up crowd
    GLWS

#3 9 years ago

Here is a bump for a good man (Buddy aka Doughslingers) doing his best to help a customer ... as usual.

#4 9 years ago

How far out is delivery?

#5 9 years ago

Fantastic seller and great guy! I have my Hobbit SE preorder with Buddy. Deal with confidence.

#6 9 years ago

This is great customer service. Love the honesty and hope it gets sold soon. It should, The Hobbit is an AMAZING pin! 1 play on it will have you wowed!

Anyway, good luck to getting this done. And congrats to the eventual new owner of this awesome game and of course, the new parents to be.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I think a deal is very close but both of us will.be traveling to tomorrow. I think once the person is back from his cruise thus will be sold.

#9 9 years ago

This is sold. Buyer and seller Anthony are very happy. Thanks for all who inquired. I have others for sale in the 8500 to 9k range. Production parts are arriving in New Jersey so everyone will be excited to be getting pins this Summer.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-the-hobbit-le-or-smaug-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.