(Topic ID: 127424)

For sale: For Sale Champion Pub in Super Condition

By doughslingers

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3318 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_3355 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_3372.JPG
    IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_9074.JPG
    IMG_9073.JPG
    IMG_9072.JPG
    IMG_9071.JPG
    IMG_9070.JPG
    IMG_9069.JPG
    IMG_9068.JPG
    IMG_9067.JPG
    IMG_9064.JPG
    IMG_9065.JPG
    IMG_9053.JPG
    IMG_9052.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale Champion Pub in Super Condition

Added: 2015-05-13 07:22:38 UTC • Ended: June 2nd, 2015
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,100

Item description

This is a nice Champion Pub that I picked up from a Pinsider a few years ago that claims to be HUO and I truly do not see why its not but with any pin its always hard to prove without the original owner receipt and serial number. Please look at the pics and you can see how nice it is. The goodie bag is still sealed but where it was stapled it has two tiny holes above the seal where it was stapled. The batteries have died so the play totals are not accurate. I always try to be honest when listing so I think is better than 95 percent of all pins I have seen. Only the slightest scratch on the right corner of the head. Pin plays great with LEDs as the only upgrade. I do not think its been played much at all as it was in a basement most of its life, but it was not trapped in a box all its life. Take a look at how clean the coin door is and notice no marks from being broken into so I know it could not have been routed. It even has the factory lockbar in the pin. More pics in the next post or email me for more.

Thanks for looking
    Buddy

Item photos

IMG_9047.JPG
    IMG_9050.JPG
    IMG_9072.JPG
    IMG_9073.JPG
    IMG_9076.JPG
    IMG_9077.JPG
    IMG_9078.JPG
    IMG_9080.JPG
    IMG_9081.JPG
    IMG_9082.JPG
    IMG_9084.JPG
    IMG_9085.JPG
    IMG_9087.JPG
    IMG_9089.JPG
    IMG_9090.JPG
    IMG_9091.JPG
    IMG_9074.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are doughslingers's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to doughslingers's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Norton, VA, US

#2 8 years ago

Cabinet pictures! Some with the light flash and others with the flash off. Notice the tiny amount from the shrinkwrap damage on the right head corner.

IMG_9041.JPGIMG_9041.JPG IMG_9042.JPGIMG_9042.JPG IMG_9043.JPGIMG_9043.JPG IMG_9044.JPGIMG_9044.JPG IMG_9045.JPGIMG_9045.JPG IMG_9054.JPGIMG_9054.JPG IMG_9055.JPGIMG_9055.JPG IMG_9056.JPGIMG_9056.JPG IMG_9057.JPGIMG_9057.JPG
    #3 8 years ago

Backbox panel is perfect and sometimes they can wear as its much harder to access the back than in previous WPC games. DMD is nice and bright.

IMG_9048.JPGIMG_9048.JPG IMG_9063.JPGIMG_9063.JPG IMG_9062.JPGIMG_9062.JPG
    #4 8 years ago

Coin door just shines even has the pattern look still. Mylar stickers in the bottom plus the sealed but no longer stapled goodie bag and misc parts bag which has been opened.

IMG_9061.JPGIMG_9061.JPG IMG_9058.JPGIMG_9058.JPG IMG_9088.JPGIMG_9088.JPG IMG_9083.JPGIMG_9083.JPG IMG_9077.JPGIMG_9077.JPG IMG_9084.JPGIMG_9084.JPG IMG_9082.JPGIMG_9082.JPG IMG_9079.JPGIMG_9079.JPG
    #5 8 years ago

Common wear areas that show no wear. I did add side mirrors as I like the look much better than just a black wall. Just looking to sell for what I have in the pin, which is 5100. I can bring to the Winston Salem auction this Saturday for free or pack for NAVL for free. Donation to Pinside with sell

Thanks for looking! Have a nice day! Buddy

IMG_9049.JPGIMG_9049.JPG IMG_9050.JPGIMG_9050.JPG IMG_9051.JPGIMG_9051.JPG IMG_9052.JPGIMG_9052.JPG IMG_9053.JPGIMG_9053.JPG IMG_9065.JPGIMG_9065.JPG IMG_9064.JPGIMG_9064.JPG IMG_9067.JPGIMG_9067.JPG IMG_9068.JPGIMG_9068.JPG IMG_9069.JPGIMG_9069.JPG IMG_9070.JPGIMG_9070.JPG IMG_9071.JPGIMG_9071.JPG IMG_9072.JPGIMG_9072.JPG IMG_9073.JPGIMG_9073.JPG IMG_9074.JPGIMG_9074.JPG
    #6 8 years ago

Very nice CP. I was after one and the only one here in Australia is up for $20K.

GLWS but I would think this will be sold very quickly.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from WIKED:

Very nice CP. I was after one and the only one here in Australia is up for $20K.
    GLWS but I would think this will be sold very quickly.

Thank you for the nice comments. I have enjoyed the pin a few years and now its time for someone else so I tried to price it fairly for its condition. If I knew how to sell overseas I certainly would. I sold many parts on Ebay to International markets from 1999 to 2003.

#8 8 years ago

You always have super nice stuff. And rare stuff.

#9 8 years ago

Here is a link to another one that Ryan sold in PA. I will get some more playfield pics today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-champion-pub#post-2121766

#10 8 years ago

It's a good priced pin that's for sure. Hopefully someone buys it soon. If shipping/custom's duty wasn't such a big issue I would have bought it already.

#11 8 years ago

That jump rope area looks amazing. They are usually chewed up! AWESOME game dude.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

For saleThis is a nice Champion Pub that I picked up from a Pinsider a few years ago that claims to be HUO and I truly do not see why its not but with any pin its always hard to prove without the original owner receipt and serial number.

The term "HUO" is truly pointless. Even if you had the original receipt so what. How can you (or the previous owner) prove it was never taken to a pinball show or other public event? A lot of pinheads would say that nullifies the "HUO" label. All I care about is whether it is still in "collector quality" condition and this game does look like it! GLWS, fun game.

#13 8 years ago

This was my game. It looks as nice as the day I sold it to Buddy.

The owner I bought it from didn't have any paperwork, but he had purchased it brand new and really didn't know much about pinball. They didn't even know that you could turn down the volume on the pin. They were so surprised when I opened the coin door and did it while looking at it. The volume reason was why they rarely played it. The owner told me it sat in their bonus room since 98 until they moved and sold it to me.

HUO is pointless, but condition is all that matters and I can tell you this was truly flawless and a beautiful game.

Buddy is great to deal with, do so in confidence.

#14 8 years ago

Great looking machine. Good luck with the sale.

#15 8 years ago

Thanks Ben. It really nice and I am just trying to sell for about what I have in it. With new additions of WNBJM and your former Flintstones I am close to being out of room plus Hobbit is coming and it seems like another linear style of pin with those middle ramps. If only the original guy had purchased Cactus Canyon but again we probably would have never had the pleasure of owning this pin. It's hard to keep them all, even in a large collection. Ironically your former Playboy is still.a favorite. Thanks for the kind words.

Buddy

#16 8 years ago

Glad to hear Playboy and Flintstones are getting loved. I would love to have a Playboy again in the future.

Good luck with the sale Buddy

Ben

#17 8 years ago

Lots of interest really many 4500 to 4700 offers, it will happen soon.

I am gonna have lots at this auction and for once it will not all be redemption and video. Many good to great pins will be making the trip Friday and Saturday to Winston Salem NC. Including my 19th Met Pro pin sale, not as big as ACDC or WOZ but still selling 20 of anything is great and I am one away now.

#18 8 years ago

Playboy has joined the secret stash of pins away from everyone but select friends. Thanks again for selling it to me, its my guilty pleasure and its fun. No public ever sees these as I would be hated to sell one so I stick them in the personal collection away from ever being on the showroom and a possible offer. Voltan didnt make it and I let it get away. Got to get the HEP TAF in here somewhere but still no room. If the Banker buys CSI maybe there is a slot.

Hope you are around Sat?

Buddy

IMG_3371.JPGIMG_3371.JPG IMG_3372.JPGIMG_3372.JPG IMG_3355 (800x533).jpgIMG_3355 (800x533).jpg IMG_3318 (800x533).jpgIMG_3318 (800x533).jpg
    #20 8 years ago

Don't leave us hanging, Buddy! What all are you thinking will make the trek down for the auction?

#21 8 years ago

As it stands now I will see you at the auction Saturday.

#22 8 years ago

Sorry traveling in areas of little to no cell or data, yes places still exist. A deal is pending on CP. Now to climb down from the roof and hope all the emails sent. Joe, you missed by 10 minutes. Sorry.

Thanks everyone
    Buddy

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Don't leave us hanging, Buddy! What all are you thinking will make the trek down for the auction?

Tron, Ironman VE, CV my personal one owner, Fire or maybe Fire CE. I have both and not sure which one to keep, plus more. Batman left last auction in TN as its a VE candidate.

#24 8 years ago

Tron, Ironman VE, CV my personal one owner, Fire or maybe Fire CE. I have both and not sure which one to keep, plus more. Batman left last auction in TN as its a VE candidate.

You're auctioning off a one owner CV? Possible to make interweb bids?

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You're auctioning off a one owner CV? Possible to make interweb bids?

It's is one owner but I had it in 2 locations. Still very nice.

#26 8 years ago

It's is one owner but I had it in 2 locations. Still very nice.

If you can do internet bids do you have a link?

#27 8 years ago

It's www.auctiongamesales.com I just take equipment, it's really cheap to sell them there. PM me your email and I will send you pics. Maybe we can make a deal before hand.

#28 8 years ago

Sale pending on CP.

Thanks
    Buddy

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-champion-pub-in-super-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.