RAD-010.jpg
RAD-011.jpg
RAD-009.jpg
RAD-008.jpg
RAD-007.jpg
RAD-006.jpg
RAD-005.jpg
RAD-004.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale, Bally RADICAL!

Added: 2015-10-20 20:58:56 UTC • Ended: October 29th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,800

Item description

Selling my 1990 Bally RADICAL! Pinball game.

Game is located in Coburg, Oregon (near Eugene/Springfield)

Excellent working condition and it's in great shape.

Work done on this game over the past couple of years:
>>all flippers have been rebuild with new hardware and coils
>>LED score display
>>Play field and back box LED's
>>new leg levellers

Fun game, ramps, multi-ball and a great soundtrack.

Original factory mylar.

Comes with all keys and original manual.

Notable Features: 4 Flippers, 2 Ball Multi-ball, 2 Spinners, Kickback, 6 Drop Targets, 3 Ramps, 4 Pop Bumpers, 3 Kickers, Skateboard Diverter.

Very little playfield wear, see pictures: centre filed (I think this is just under the mylar) and the right out-lane. Other than that it's great.

$2800, OBO, No Trades, local pick-up in Coburg. Can deliver and set up for addition free. No crating or shipping.

PM me if interested, thanks...

Item photos

RAD-002.jpg
RAD-001.jpg
RAD-003.jpg
RAD-004.jpg
RAD-005.jpg
RAD-006.jpg
RAD-007.jpg
RAD-008.jpg
RAD-009.jpg
RAD-011.jpg
RAD-010.jpg
RAD-012.jpg
RAD-014.jpg
RAD-013.jpg
RAD-015.jpg
RAD-016.jpg
RAD-017.jpg
RAD-018.jpg
RAD-019.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

eugene.craigslist.org link target="_BLANK">eugene.craigslist.org link

Seller insights

These are dbpbandit's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to dbpbandit's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Springfield, OR, US

#2 8 years ago

One of my favorite System 11s, just so much fun to shoot.

#3 8 years ago

This will be gone quick. I think I've had 5-6 people message me and a local distributor asking to buy mine in the last month.

Id say GLWTS, but I don't think you'll need it! RIP OP's inbox.

#4 8 years ago

Wish I had the dough!

#5 8 years ago

The condition of that cabinet is exceptional for a Radical. The rest looks great too

#6 8 years ago

Bump for a cool rare game with great ramps and shots

#7 8 years ago

Looks very nice

#8 8 years ago

Thanks guys, it really is a great game but it's time to sell it.

#9 8 years ago

Really! Oregon! Great Pin! Too bleeping far bump!

#10 8 years ago

Yup, Oregon.... Really great game. Bump

#11 8 years ago

Weekend Bump???? Thanks...

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

This will be gone quick. I think I've had 5-6 people message me and a local distributor asking to buy mine in the last month.
Id say GLWTS, but I don't think you'll need it! RIP OP's inbox.

if this is what they are going for now, I am WAY far out priced on this title now

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if this is what they are going for now, I am WAY far out priced on this title now

Eh, the boats rise with the water.

It's a sought after lower production System 11. What's a sought after System 11 go for? Low to mid $2k's?

IIRC Radical went to Europe mostly, but at least it's not Spirit expensive though!

In my short time collecting, I've seen this game go from 1800 to 2100 to 2400 to now this at 2800. And I missed out on every single one before this with an immediate full price offer.

TL;DR: Pinball is expensive!

#14 8 years ago

I had not realized they had gone to that level. bummer for me

#15 8 years ago

Game looks nice

I sold mine in May at Pinagogo
Sold in the first hour for 2500 I think. I got multiple texts the entire weekend asking me to sell it for more than sticker.

As a game that rarely comes up for sale I think he'll get close to his price. But no shipping isnt helping.

GLWS

#16 8 years ago

Photos aren't the best, is that a wear spot by the Radical letter insert? Looks like it's down to the wood, but hard to tell.

#17 8 years ago

Want one bad, bump

#18 8 years ago

It's a fun pin. I like mine. If somebody cleaned up the code and removed or limited the "Skate or Die" quote, it would be a great pin.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Photos aren't the best, is that a wear spot by the Radical letter insert? Looks like it's down to the wood, but hard to tell.

That spot looks like it's something actually between the mylar and the play-field. Mayge the glue went bad or something? At one point I considerer pulling the mylar up but I decided against it since it's the original mylar and the rest of it looks so good. Maybe the next caretaker of it will take on that challenge.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Game looks nice
I sold mine in May at Pinagogo
Sold in the first hour for 2500 I think. I got multiple texts the entire weekend asking me to sell it for more than sticker.
As a game that rarely comes up for sale I think he'll get close to his price. But no shipping isnt helping.
GLWS

Funny I was curious on this as I miss game and was happy to have owned it. Its a very fun game

#21 8 years ago

Another weekend Bump....

#22 8 years ago

Recently got to play one of these, unique and fun. Glwts bump

#23 8 years ago

I just offered mine around to some local collectors for a local trade, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for this to sell and how much.

There isn't a lot of turn around on this title so it's pretty hard to price. I told someone it was worth $1,800 - $2,200ish, sounds like they should have taken me up on that when I offered it because it sounds like $2,500+ from this thread.

Good luck with the sale, this game is rad.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I just offered mine around to some local collectors for a local trade, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for this to sell and how much.
There isn't a lot of turn around on this title so it's pretty hard to price. I told someone it was worth $1,800 - $2,200ish, sounds like they should have taken me up on that when I offered it because it sounds like $2,500+ from this thread.
Good luck with the sale, this game is rad.

There was one for 1300 bucks that sat a while on craigslist around here. I'm not convinced they are going for that kind of cabbage.

#25 8 years ago

I think Radical! is one of those game where if someone is looking when you happen to be selling, you'll get a premium. If not, since it's not well know, it's not worth much.

It could be that the game is worth $2,500 or $1,500 depending on if someone happens to be looking at the time.

That's why this sale is interesting.

However, I think it's worth more than $1,300. It's worth more than a F14 for sure.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There was one for 1300 bucks that sat a while on craigslist around here. I'm not convinced they are going for that kind of cabbage.

#26 8 years ago

Any good System 11 can demand $2000 these days. And a more rare one is going to go for more. If this was local I'd probably pass at $2800 myself, but I'd probably cave at $2400. It's a really cool little game, and a lot of fun to shoot.

#27 8 years ago

This looks like a nice one. Op says 2800 OBO. If it was a 1/2 way reasonable drive for me (which it is not) I would be OBOing away. Bump and GLWS!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-bally-radical and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.