Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tlsbryan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FCPF (resized).jpg
IMG_0383 (resized).JPG
FCRight (resized).jpg
FCLeft (resized).jpg
FCFront (resized).jpg
FCBG (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 500

for sale

For sale: Flipper Clown

Added: March 26th, 2017 Ended: April 15th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

This game isn't really much of a project. I bought it as it sits. I fixed an issue with one of the score relays and cleaned the score reels. It does have a problem that I can't physically fix myself due to back issues. I'll explain below.

The Good:
Game plays well. Roto Target can use some adjusting, however it will not start on its own. (See Below)
It looks like it has been professionally restored at some point (not by me or the previous owner). All chrome has been redone or replaced, and it looks like it has a new backglass, and has been nicely repainted.
New legs / levelers
Score Reels already gone through.
Stepper units in good working order.
The game appears to be shopped. All units work well, and it looks like a clean rubber ring kit on it.

The bad:
It appears a brilliant person decided to pry open the brand new or rechromed coin door to get in the game. If you look right by the lock, you can see some pry marks on the frame.
There is one problem with the game. It won't reset on its own. There is a bad switch on the score motor. I have the replacement switch, and I know exactly which switch it is. I've hurt my back recently, and just can't stay in the position for too long to replace it. It's in a difficult tight spot. I can thoroughly explain exactly how to replace it, I just literally can't physically do it. To start a game, you need to advance the ball unit yourself, then it plays and goes to game over just fine. This particular switch that needs to be replaced does that automatically when the score motor turns.
Pinball dolly, not included.

Looking for $500. I can take more pics if needed. It was beginning to rain just after I finished these, so it's in the basement again now. The price is firm, it's exactly what I have in it. I was thinking, to the right person, and if that switch was replaced, it'd be worth in the $800-$1200 range because of the cosmetics of the game.

Just want to sell it at this point, not interested in any trades. I need to free up some space, and this is one of the ones that I just don't know when I'd get to it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Item photos

FCBG (resized).jpg
FCFront (resized).jpg
FCLeft (resized).jpg
FCRight (resized).jpg
IMG_0383 (resized).JPG
FCPF (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 500

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Hurricane, UT, US

Seller insights

These are PinFixin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PinFixin's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Wish I had the money, I'd do the drive. This is going to fly off of here.

#3 2 years ago

Nice price. You don't need luck on this sale.

#4 2 years ago

Great price. I will take it if someone is driving past you coming to the Ohio pinball show.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside