Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
For sale: Flash
Added: 2021-09-18 03:59:25 UTC
• Ended: October 15th, 2021
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
$ 1,800 (OBO)
Open for offers
this is a 1979 Williams flash pinball that has many hours of work done on it.
it plays %100 and is in great cosmetic condition.
original playfield, backglass and cabinet with not much wear.
looks good with leds.
list of new parts that this has.
- New switches
- New rubbers
- New coils for flippers , drop targets etc.
- New flipper buttons and switches
- New decals on drop targets and spinner
- New sound board
- Brand new rottendog MPU/Driver board combo
- Inserts have been cleaned and sanded to to look vibrant again.
- Led bulbs, (comet pinball 2 smd sunlight color , frosted lens.)
- New blue posts and lanes.
- New blue pop bumpers but still have the original if you prefer them.
- Flippers mechanisms have been completely rebuilt.
- Metal parts such as the coin door and legs and side railing have had rust removed
- and many other things.
let me know if have any questions or need any other pictures.
here's a link for a video for the gameplay
i don't offer shipping and i don't have a way to deliver it so you will have to pick it up in person.
asking $1800 or will trade for another pinball + cash , does not matter if pinball needs some work.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are Matthew2015's market stats.
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,800
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!